Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Vampire hunt, the ultimate battle and war. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:13 pm
kat fell under water many time, she gaged and coughed up water as she struggled to keep a float. her wound bleeding in the water.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:14 pm
"chaos is not the ultimate being..you fool stop it with this." Bane said and faced him with a frown. "chaos is just trouble in this world...that is not ultimate..no one is that..not yet" Bane said, He saw Kat in the water..he was going to fly and get her.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:17 pm
finally loseing unconsciousness kat fell under sinking to the bottum of the lake, her eyes closed. as the stream pulled her away  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:18 pm
He hissed, running down and picking up Kat. His hand glowed faintly again and he put it over the wound. He felt it close, but that was all he could ask of his strength. He picked her up and ran to Nyx, then collapsed.

Nyx sighed. "Stupid, stupid, stupid..."  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:21 pm
kat coughed up water when she was pulled up, she pulled away from nxy and the other guy, not wanting to be near them  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:23 pm
Bane Stared at them and flew nearby. He just watched for now, he fought his temper..he hated demi gods..cheap beings is what he thought of them. Born this way and made to think everyone was lower then them and never aloud to get better. Bane sat and stared at Kat..that poor girl, she was a fighter but wasnt a match for the demi.Bane spread his wings and with a quick motion flew by and grabbed Kat. He rose into the air and flew high. He knew they would be on him soon.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:24 pm
kat was to weak to move, kat stared at bane  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:32 pm
The wind blew past his hair as he flew toward his village. He glanced down at Kat and grinned. "i know what this looks like but i dont trust those Demi gods..their so annoying and will most likly pull some ultimate power on me.." Bane said as he flew, "oh my name is Bane Evon..whats yours" He asked her.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:32 pm
Soon, she was back in his arms. "Rest, Kat," He whispered, kissing her.

"Damn. How come you're never unconscious longer tha-oh, yeah, Delta." She looked at Bane. "Leave them alone, please."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:36 pm
(hey kats in Bane's arms and he's like 100 miles away now..you dont have her)  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:37 pm
((Shut up already.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:39 pm
(um no i wont, how about you quit being a damn god moder all the time, auto hitting all the time, and taking things.. i had kat in the air..over a 100 miles away and high in the sky, she doesnt just appear in your arms.)  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:11 pm
kat looked at bane "my names kat...and yeah..i dont trust them either. though zach told me to..." kat layed her head down on his shoulder tiredly. "where did zach go...i dont see why he had to leave me.."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:28 pm
"im not sure who this Zach is Kat..well when we get to my village you can sleep ok" He said. His wings spread out farther so he could coast in the air. He glided most of the way so he didnt bother Kat with the slow flapping.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:04 pm
"i miss him..." kat whispered and she whimpered lightly  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items