Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Too blind to see?[full to the brim& open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:01 pm
Cole walked into his house and layed down on the couch. He yawned loudly, kicking off his shoes. He put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes, not really intending on falling asleep but he eventually did.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:36 am
SHe sighed as she hopped into bed.She changed and rolled onto her stomach thinking.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:48 pm
Cole stretched, waking up around Midnight. He grumbled angrily, rubbing his now stiff neck. Still half asleep, he climbed the stairs to his room, stripping off his shirt and pants and climbing into bed. He pulled the sheets above his head and yawned loudly before shutting his eyes to sleep once more.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:46 am
Mandy was still asleep around midnight..thought it was restless  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:17 pm
Cole sighed, waking early the next morning. He wandered sleepily to his fridge, pulling out some breakfast before sitting down at the table to eat. He ran a hand through his hair and bit into his breakfast  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:00 am
She hoped it wasn't too early,or the wrong house.But she knocked on Coles door with some homade pancakes..and for somreason she wanted to give them too him...  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:18 pm
Cole yawned and walked over to the door, opening it and gasping slightly to see Mandy standing in his doorway. "Hello there" He said, slightly amused. "And what do I owe this pleasure?" He asked, stepping aside to let her in  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:52 pm
Mandy smiled and stepped in. "Um..how about eating some pancakes?" she giggled softly,whispering in case everyone else was asleep.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:57 pm
Cole chuckled, shrugging his shoulders. "Sure. Why not." He said, bringing her into the kitchen. He took plates down from the cupboard and forks out. He also grabbed some syrup and took a few pancakes, eating silently.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:59 pm
Mandy chuckled and took some for herself and ate. "I didn't wake you did i?" she asked slightly emmbarresed.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:27 pm
Cole shook his head, shoving pancake in his mouth. "Nope. I've been awake for a bit... Just haven't had time to put any clothes on." He chuckled, looking down at his bare chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:15 pm
Mandy just realized that he wasn't wearing a shirt and blushed "oops" shhe chuckled.She had been looking at his face the whole time.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:05 pm
Cole laughed. "Eh. It's just my chest." He smiled as he ran his hand across his chest to his shoulder, rubbing it gently. "No biggie. I don't wear a shirt half the time anyway." He nodded  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff