Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[OOC] Kirei -- Breeding | Closed | [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:58 pm
Name: TBD
Stage: Cub
Species: Lion
Parents: Jeraha-Ausi x Chikalawingu
Description: Pretty much keep up the train with the rest of the litter with the Ravenclaw colors/symbol
Bronze-ish base (Shade up to you)
Blue mane and tail-tuft (Shade up to you)
Blue eyes (Shade up to you)
White belly, around-eye marks, inner ears, muzzle-mark (Style up to you)
Incorporation of an eagle or part of one (Wings/feather/etc.)
Any other parental traits (Toes, highlights, under-eye marks, etc.) can be included at your discretion
Reference Image(s), if applicable: http://c2.api.ning.com/files/9QR4qGGX*G0Fary4zai3qd0qFo2xela4dtSuVTGQu*fOy3Iss4jsp3-4QKeZqRKErPlBhc-N0cRo1oeOW9*4k0nXadB4xAbC/Ravenclaw.jpg

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:05 am
I got permission from Kytora and Syr to custom into their swampie litter!

Name of SoA: TBA
Parents: Dastigir and salima (swampies)
Description: I want a random in, only with the darker earthy colors of mom and dad and wingies like this aunty xxx only earthyer I suppose! biggrin Something pretty! Something neat! Something stunning but not to far from the parents and siblings!

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:07 pm
Name: TBD
Stage: Cub
Parents: Bi'ndoto x Giza'vermaak
Description: Random that fits with the family, colourist's choice. If there is a skull pattern involved I prefer the following general idea over the solid one. By no means does a skull have to be included.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u23/Nia_Moon/GizaBin3.png

I have Demo's permission. <33

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:02 pm
Name of SoA: Akamu II
Pride: Firekin
Parents: Sozin x Vanhi
Description:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Danico/AkamuSozinbebe.png

<33333

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:26 pm
Darkmoon Dancer:
Name of SoA: Sesha (Serpent who symbolizes Time)
Appearance: greyish-green coat with white fore paws and a white snake curling along the body. Mane and tuft white, with a bit of dark dark green feathering in the tuft. See ref Image.
Visual reference(optional unless parents request): [ LINK! As it was stretching the page xD ]
Personality/if family wants to know: Dunno yet. xD I can fill this out if you want me to.
Ant requirements that the family has: It's purdy and looks like family! 8D

Krysti_Auzuki:
update
edited all sections early December 24th.

Name of SoA: Pythius - Greek name for a legendary serpent.
Appearance: Pythius would have his father's white mane with darker stripes. The stripes would be light green, like his mother's fur color. He would have his mother's golden eyes. His snake would wind its way up one of his front legs, being colored dark green like his father's snake with light green dots based on his mother's snake.

The fur would be dark gray, like his paternal grandfather's fur (Jeraha). He would have a lighter maw, a trait from his maternal side, with the boot markings of his maternal grandfather (Siltim). This maw color would also come from his paternal grandfather's colorings.
Visual reference: Concept Sketch
Note: his mane stripes would really be colored designed like his father's stripes. My touchpad failed me when I tried to imitate that design. :]
Personality/if family wants to know: From his cub days, Pythius would try and prove himself as a good warrior and son. He would be driven by an inner ambition that would cause some interesting scenarios as a cub! He would have a hard time learning his limits as well. His personality would be loosely influenced by the ideal systems/ambition of either the ancient Macedonians or the early Romans (before they conquered Greece). I have more of his personality thought out, but I'd rather let him develop on his own first.

The actual development of his personality would depend on whether he was raised with his parents, and if so, it would be dependent on which one he was raised with (or both). If you'd like, I can clarify more what influences this might have on his character.
Any requirements that the family has: He's named after a Greek serpent born of a monster and a god because his potential mother is named after a Babylonian goddess. Oh, and he has lots of green!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:25 pm
Kairi's the OK from me to custom into SoxVan, babe!

I'll post her fourm here just in case she doesn't make the deadline!

Name of SoA: Fintan ('white fire' in Irish) and can you just imagine the cuteness of the nickname Fin? ;;
Parents: Sozin x Vanhi
Pride: Firekin
Appearance: Predominantly white fur - belly marking (with those two little spots that seem to pop up a lot), mom's chin stripe and Daddy's triangles-under-his-eyes all in mom's dark grey. Paws, eyeshadow-marking, head tuft and tail tuft all in mommy's red. Outline of paw markings, and stripes in head and tail (because you know I couldn't get through this without some stripes) all in Daddy's pretty bright red. I forgot eye and nose colour on the reference - amber eyes like mommy,pink nose like daddy.
Visual reference(optional unless parents request): Bad visual reference here

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:09 am
Tiamat x Kovu (9 cubs)
Sozin x Vanhi (9 cubs)
Azriell'Kyupe x Kaja (6 cubs)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:08 pm

Name: tba
Owner: syrius lionwing
Species: lion
Pride/Pack: Tuait'tekem
Parents: Ilori X Mziwaziwa
Description: cream and white penguin, pink eyes like mummy, nose / beaky bit same colour as beack ans back toes same colour as beak <3 see ref!
Reference Images: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v21/Colche/svPENGUIN_narrowweb__300x4090.jpg

Syrius Lionwing

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:23 pm
Mito x Lawanda

Owner: Cajanic
Pride/Pack: Jini'msemi
Description: A clone -fails- like the boy in the litter, only without the fade on the paws and with the diamond on his forehead in the light green. ^^

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:49 pm
Mito x Lawanda (with permission from Caj and Syr!)

Name: Aamira
Owner: Manda
Pride/Pack: Jini'msemi
Description: Mix of the parents colors and markings. The ref is really rough since I don't have my tablet but it's pretty much there. XD;; For the markings on her back, it would be cool to maybe bring in some of the designs from Lawanda's family. But other than that, ref should be good!
Ref: here

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:31 pm
Owner: demonstration_evil
Pride/Pack: Tuait'tekem
Parents: Ilori X Mziwaziwa
Description: Base coat same color of Ilori's orange, with white stripes like his uncle's (see ref), purple eyes like his mother, black mane with dad's two white streaks
Reference Images: Basic design: http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u23/Nia_Moon/liamsig2-1.jpg

All done now!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:30 pm
Name of SoA: TBD
Parents: Kitandiku x Fleance
Pride: Rogue
Appearance: See ref, obviously smooth lines some. xD Her eyes are pupil-less and black like Pele's or Posca's (a former litter you did)
Visual reference(optional unless parents request): Ref!

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Kijani

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:48 pm
Permission from Manchu x Lith x Caj 8D

Name of SoA: Sayriel
Owner: Kijani
Parents: Kitandiku x Fleance
Pride: Rogue
Appearance:

body base: Coloring is like Fleance except that the gray base coat would be white. He would have the same facial markings as daddy in the same dark gray except that the oval that comes down from Fleances forehead would be replaced with a diamond-shaped blaze marking (that typical trait in horses to have that elongated diamond-esque shaped streak coming down from the forehead although it would look just a tiiiny bit spattered/splashed).
Paws: The toes of the paws would be Fleance's dark gray
Other markings: I kind of wanted the cub to take on an Ezriel feel so dark green (From the first sibling link from Kitandiko) tribal markings on going down his tail and on his back? I don't want them exactly like Ez but they'd have a bit of a similar style to Heenalu's swirly tribals on his tail
Mane and Tail tuft: Black although the bangs of the mane would be streaked with white.
Eyes: Amber eyes (a throwback from Ezriel)
Ears: Dark gray like Fleances
Inside of ears: white
Nose: Dark gray

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out