Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:36 am
Earthest gave a contented sigh and sat up and wobbled a bit. She slowly opened her eyes and saw SlashAngemon. "Where am...I don't think it's safe right here," she said hurriedly when she realized she was on top of SkullBarukimon.

SlashAngemon sternly replied, "You were fine when you were sleeping. You are fine now that you are awake. He's not going to hurt you."

Earthest tensed, but didn't say anything. Her eyes were wide and she was uncharacteristically silent.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:58 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Skull barukimon got up "I got an idea. i wonder how she react moving at the speed of the wind riding free." SkullBarukimon said with a small grin hidden moving faster then the wind and making sure she wont fall while he moved. He rode pass the dojo 4 times before stopping right in front of Slash Angemon. Imperialdramon shook his head "His form might be different but that vajiramon alright" Then went over and picked Earthest off SkullBarukimon and set her down "You might feel a little wobbly" Imperialdramon warn. Astamon laugh as he saw Earthest turning a little green.

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:23 pm
Earthest fell into SlashAngemon. "...Can I do that again?" she asked slowly. Her knees buckled and SlashAngemon caught her before she hurt herself. SlashAngemon chuckled. "You need to ask SkullBarukimon."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:26 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Skull barukimon nodded "Sure, in fact this was Toan idea." He said as he got down so she could climb on

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:28 pm
Earthest wobbled on and shivered. "Sorry," she said, then held on to SkullBarukimon. "Okay...I wanna go fast!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:31 pm

Skull barukimon nodded "Toan said the same thing he didnt regret it but you probably will" Skullbarukimon gave a light chuckle. "Wait!" Astamon got out a camera just so he can take a picture ofearthest "The before" SkullBarukimon nodded then ran three time faster then he did last time

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:36 pm
Earthest shut her eyes and laughed. "I love this!" she squealed. SlashAngemon chuckled. "I go faster than that, so she's used to speed." He shook his head as if he were a father. Earthest got closer to SkullBarukimon and gripped his shoulders...then she paled at the skeleton structure of his shoulders. She shook her head and shut her eyes tightly. "Faster!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:23 pm

Skull barukimon nodded and went even faster. Imperialdramon pm turn to walked to the dojo "Toan trying to contact me i brb"

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:31 am
"Take your time," SlashAngemon said. Earthest squealed again. "Let's go into the forest! That will be even more fun!" Earthest shouted.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:10 pm

Skull barukimon nodded and went into the forest dodging trees at the last second before impact. imperialdramon came back "Toan said he finish with one of the journey and be back soon"

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:42 pm
SlashAngemon nodded. "I hope he accomplished what he wanted. Though it was a quick mission." Earthest squealed in delight. "I love this. You aren't a scary skeleton at all!" she exclaimed as she hugged SkullBarukimon.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:47 pm

"It wouldve been longer if Toan didn't learn to teleport with the digivice help he had to go to two places at the end of the earth now he had to go to one more place before he finish" Imperialdramon said

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:55 am
"That would help," SlashAngemon agreed.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:50 am

SkullBarukimon ran in front of Imperialdramon "Alright that enough" Skull Barukimon said to Earthest

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:09 pm
"Can't we go again?" Earthest whined. She jumped down from SkullBarukimon and wobbled. SlashAngemon caught Earthest. He sighed. Earthest looked at up SlashAngemon and said, "I want to do it again! You're turn." SlashAngemon sighed. He spread his wings and lifted off the ground. He disappeared with Earthest.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games