Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miken-chan

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 2:00 pm
hypnocrown
Nice going everyone, so far I like this answer the best:

Miwaslover
Let's see..Kenshin will kill them. Koaru would beat them up. Sano has no paceince ((spelling! :gonk)). Megumi I would be afraid of Aoshi. Misoa would lead them to Japan. Oniwabanshu for obvious reasons. Juppon Gatana VERY obvious reasons.
HELL! If I were to go somewhere with freaks like that around I would take my children with me!! scream

The only think I have to say is that Kenshin will not kill, and Kaoru was a great mother to Kenji 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 9:27 pm
hypnocrown

Miwaslover
Let's see..Kenshin will kill them. Koaru would beat them up. Sano has no patience. Megumi I would be afraid of Aoshi. Misoa would lead them to Japan. Oniwabanshu for obvious reasons. Juppon Gatana VERY obvious reasons.
HELL! If I were to go somewhere with freaks like that around I would take my children with me!! scream

Hey! That's mine! Yeah! blaugh  

Miwaslover

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 11:21 am
miken-chan
hypnocrown

Miwaslover
Let's see..Kenshin will kill them. Koaru would beat them up. Sano has no paceince ((spelling! :gonk)). Megumi I would be afraid of Aoshi. Misoa would lead them to Japan. Oniwabanshu for obvious reasons. Juppon Gatana VERY obvious reasons.

The only think I have to say is that Kenshin will not kill, and Kaoru was a great mother to Kenji 3nodding
Well, yeah; I know Kenshin wouldn't actually kill anyone and Kaoru is probably a great mom (I said probably cuz I haven't seen it yet). But I like the post best cuz it was the funniest. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 11:25 am
New question for this weekend:

What do you think would be the funniest situation the RK gang could be put in?

Bear in mind that the most original post will get 250 G from me. Maybe more if I find it really funny.  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 11:41 pm
Interesting I would have to say if they accidently walked into a modern day strip club. Kenshin would bust out the bug eyes and run around and asking people what is this place. Kaoru would probably be hit on by some drunk. Megumi would be confused with one of the dancers and be pulled backstage to change. Sanosuke would probably fit right in with the crowd; pull out a cigar, a couple bucks, and order a double martini. Saitou would probably take a puff of his cigarette and go over to the bar. Misao would be bothering the ladies on how young they were when they started wearing a bra. Okina well....you can all guess what he would be doing. Aoshi didn't come. He had to meditate and drink his sake. Lastly Yahiko would probably have his eyes covered by Kaoru before it was too late.

Wow.....Hope I win. xp  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 11:07 am
Nice going Miwas! If by the end of this week nobody else posts, you'll get the prize by default. 3nodding  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

miken-chan

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:10 pm
I think I saw that (Miwas topic) in a fanfic once, but I'm pretty sure Miwas didn't read it, 'cause they shut down the site.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 2:19 pm
My Idea:
The Kamiya Dojo was burened down, and a huge mob crowded the streets of Tokyo. Kenshin, Kaoru, Kenji, Sano and Yahiko go into hiding underground. There seems to be litle hope, and Kenshin, being the hero that he is goes aboveground to see to that the fighting shall end soon and Sano follows. After many days they find the leader of the powerful yakuza, which started tearing down Internal Affairs. They find themselves surrounded, and meanwhile the underground safe-base started to get raided, and Kaoru is very worried about Kenshin.
Then, blood starts to rain down...
TO BE CONTINUED!

*Sorry, that was REALLY bad sweatdrop
*If I feel ike it, I might write a fanfic on that! blaugh  

miken-chan

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:46 pm
Yeah! Blood! I can see Sano as a really good Yakuza boss. Smoking his pipe with his whore at his side. sweatdrop Maybe if Kenshin and crew met up with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles underground! Omg! That would be awesome! Rolmfao. xp  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 5:01 pm
Miwaslover
Yeah! Blood! I can see Sano as a really good Yakuza boss. Smoking his pipe with his whore at his side. sweatdrop Maybe if Kenshin and crew met up with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles underground! Omg! That would be awesome! Rolmfao. xp

That would be cool/weird!!! TMNT+Kenshin-Gumi=???, I can see it in a fanfic/episode now!!!  

miken-chan

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 11:18 pm
Ah. Yes. Of coarse blood has to be there and gore and maybe the world will end there and be reborn here and it was all just a dream. @_@  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 9:23 am
Nice try Miken Chan. I give you a "A" for effort but as far as you wrote, there was not a single funny scene and that's what I was asking for.

Hey Miwas! Great idea. Now you got a double entry cuz it would be funny as hell to find the ninja turtles in there. After all, both concepts are Japanese right? The only thing that differs is time but, the turtles have been know to travel through time so, it wouldn't be a problem... blaugh The only problem is that the creators of each concept are different so getting them together is only possible in a fic. sweatdrop  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Wolf of Mibu

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:47 am
My turn...
Kaoru confesses her feelings to Kenshin, but Kenshin walks in wondering what the noise is all about. Kaoru turns and looks form one aKenshin to the other confused. She asks what is going on and Kenshin tells her that it is a wooden carving given to him by Misao. He asks if she had to tell him something, but she waves her arms in the air yelling "No no, it's nothing, I'll just go now." She walks by him and turns and punches him yelling about how he "walked in on her." Sano walks in after she leaves wondering what Kenshin did this time.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:40 pm
hypnocrown
Nice try Miken Chan. I give you a "A" for effort but as far as you wrote, there was not a single funny scene and that's what I was asking for.

Hey Miwas! Great idea. Now you got a double entry cuz it would be funny as hell to find the ninja turtles in there. After all, both concepts are Japanese right? The only thing that differs is time but, the turtles have been know to travel through time so, it wouldn't be a problem... blaugh The only problem is that the creators of each concept are different so getting them together is only possible in a fic. sweatdrop

Wait...that was an entry? Cool! I have watched it recently because..well..I found it interesting ok and they came from another planet or at least the chemical stuff that made them mutants....gah. So ashamed...  

Miwaslover

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 10:22 am
Well, you said just enough to make me consider it like another entry. And besides, The turtles are funny and they would make a fun situation if they ever met up with the RK gang.

Wolf of Mibu
My turn...
Kaoru confesses her feelings to Kenshin, but Kenshin walks in wondering what the noise is all about. Kaoru turns and looks form one aKenshin to the other confused. She asks what is going on and Kenshin tells her that it is a wooden carving given to him by Misao. He asks if she had to tell him something, but she waves her arms in the air yelling "No no, it's nothing, I'll just go now." She walks by him and turns and punches him yelling about how he "walked in on her." Sano walks in after she leaves wondering what Kenshin did this time.
Good one! I'm glad more members are trying. If anyone else wants a shot at the new question/contest, then go to the previous page and read all about it or PM me. I'm thinking of adding 250G to the prize if there are more posts so, go!  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games