Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:37 pm
Callisto just snorted at the counter. "Sorry but even DARK flames hold nothing on a fire mage." she said to him running nimbly through the clouds of smoke. As she ran she slowly drained the flames of their power and they began to shrivel up but before they were completely gone she lept up out of them soaring towards Rifthol and blasted flames upon his neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:58 am
Nabri quickly made a sheild of ice in front of herself, blocking the flames that were soon fizzled out, she thought quickly, trying to remember a spell, a spell where fire and water worked together.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:19 am
Rifthol laughed and continued moving as the flames licked over his body."Cozy."He said as he nudged the body of Yvansi. Yvansi was unable to move as the dragon closed a claw around his midsection. Rifthol turned to the group of fighters."It's been a good fight, but I'm going to finish this where it started. At the great hall in the Fire Temple." And with this he leapt onto his wings and shot off southeast.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:05 pm
Callisto yelled in anger as he flew away with Yvansi. "Voltaron!! Father!!!" she called into the sky shooting a whilrwind of flames into the sky. Suddenly a out of the flames appeared a man with long golden hair and amber gold eyes. He rode down the flames with ease and dropped before her.
"My daughter." he greeted. "Why have you summoned me? What has happened?" he asked."Rifthol happened. He took Ivansi." she explained then she looked at him with a puzzled expression."I havent seen you in your elven form before." she told him.He nodded. "I can take you and your friends straight to the temple. But i must warn you al; Rifthol is extreemely powerful. Even I a dragon lord know that he is evenly matched to my own power. If you come you may perish." he said solemly. "Are you all willing?" he asked them.  

Saphirewolf7

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:40 pm
Penndel lifted his sister into the air with him, “We’ll walk,” he joked. He ran along side his sister and looked at her steel blades, “You know how to work those?” he asked.
Lalapeya nodded with out a word.
“Do you remember how to juggle?”
She looked at him surprised and nodded passing one blade to him and he passed it back and in continued like so.
Penndel put magic into the swords each time he grabbed it, putting in different strengths and spells each time, by the time they where through and Lalapeya had both blades they where five times as big, but still the same weight. Both had water, fire, silver, and strength spells on them. “Ok thanks your ready to fight now.”
Lalapeya looked at the large blades and set off faster than the wind it’s self, and found her self almost caught up with Rifthol. Good, she thought, I'll be able to kill him soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:07 pm
Rifthol laughed."Fast are we?" He said and increased speed until a small town below experienced a wind storm from his passing. He circled the wastelands for a minute before landing and entering the Great Hall. He threw the human onto the altar and yelled loudly, his words sounding impossible to pronounce. The hall filled with transparent people. The fire mages ghosts. The Chief Mages spirit approached."Where is the sacrifice?" He demanded. By force of Rifthol, Yvansi stood and walked to the altar. He was regaining control of his body. If only he could create a diversion long enough to avoid being eaten...  

Yvansi

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:48 pm
"Lets kick dragon a**..." Lalapeya said as they approched the fire temple, she saw the red scales of Rfthol.
"Sister no, don't that could kill you, he's way too power full, wait untill he does the soul transfer, but this time he's just gaining, it might kill Yvansi."
Lalapeya looked at her brother and nodded, the two large swords at the ready in her delicate hands. "Come on lets wait inside," she walked into the deserted temple and saw what looked like a army of ghosts forming every where.
"It's begun, come on, lets go." Penndal looked at the alter, his studdy buddy on it, this is it, it's all or nothing he thought to himself.
"Alright bro, I'm ready when you are." She winked inosently at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:00 pm
Rifthol ignored the new people, and yelled another ancient word. The stone around the altar opened to reveal reddish-black flames in a pit too deep to see the bottom... He flew to the highest balcony and directed the assault to begin, so the ghosts rushed at Yvansi to knock him off.  

Yvansi

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:23 pm
Tears pulled at Lalapeya's eyes and stomach, "Rifthol, stop it now!!!" She warned, "Leather but, I'll kill you now." She couldnt find the right words to say. suddenly the flames caught her eye, Hmm some pritty black shoes and a fading black to red dress would go perfactly with those Her eyes drifted to Yvansi and she gasped, Yvansi! she thought. "allright, have it your way." she thrusted a blade at the great red dragon, she went for his wings first, she knew he'd be a threat if he was off the ground.
"sister, the fire!" Penndel yelled but he was tolate, he pushed a whiteish blue flame towards the blackish red flames. soon after came a burst of water and a lightning bolt, and a piller of rock, to hold the flames back.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:07 pm
Yvansi gave a strong struggle. He held on with all he had. Every ounce of strength. But the ghost of a big mage passed straight through his body, and he fell backwards, almost in slow motion, into the pit of fire. Rifthol roared in victory and dodged her thrusts, jumping down into the flames."Join us in the Flames of Eternal Hell, if you dare!" He roared in delight."It's his fight now!"  

Yvansi

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:22 pm
(UGH!!!! YVANSI CANT YOU SEE LALAPEYA LOVESHIM?!)
Lalapeya screamed as she saw his body falling into the dark flames, her eyes went dark, with tears and rage. she slashed at his eyes, trying to avoid the flames he shot ah her, eventuly as he had his mouth open she landed in in and made her way down his throat, cuting every tendon every muscle that she could find. she was covered with blood, the taste of iron filled her mouth. once she got to his stomach she cut throu the side and tried to make her was to his black and shriveled heart.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:03 pm
(Rather interesting scene. stare )
Rifthol roared as the muscles and tissues in his body were torn to peices. He couldn't finish the attacker so he decided to take Yvansi down while he could. Riftol launched at Yvansi and soon had him engaged in combat, ignoring the stabbing pains from his gastrointestinal tract.
Yvansi fought back with rage, for if he and Lalapeya died the others would suffer their same fate. He couldn't let Rifthol get away with eating her.  

Yvansi

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:16 pm
(I know right? I was totaly thinking of the trojan-horse-efect...)
Lalapeya cut her way through what she thought was his lungs and knew she was close to the heart, suddenly she felt a jerk and she knew he was attacking some one.
Penndel ran to Yvansi's side (er floated) He helped fend off Rftol. he watched as Yvansi's attaks became more brutal with rage. "Yvansi! don't hurt him to bad My sister's in there!" he yelled warnning.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:01 pm
Yvansi thought for a moment."You're right." And he dropped his sword."Back up, Penndel." He said."Rifthol only wants me." (Rifthol is now open for puppeting.)  

Yvansi

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:22 pm
(YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GONNA BE ALL EVIL!!!!!!!!!!)
penndel did as the warrior told him.
Rftol swung his massive tail, knocking lalapeya into a spiral. "WELL?!"
lalapeya finaly got toa small chesnut sized thingthat beat faster that the wind it's self. with instict she seized it and cut through it, making sure all that was left was verry few pieces. she was hurled again with another tail swing.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games