Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

cateyesrose

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:59 am
*He walks over to her and places his hand against her brow and mummered something in a strange language.It blocks any attack of a dark mage*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:01 am
Red Heart shirnks back from the contact. "OW!" She said. "What did you do that for?! It hurt!" She rubs her head as the pain increases.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

cateyesrose

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:19 am
*He sighs*"Give it a second and the pain will vanish"*But his wouldn't.But he didn't show it and others couldn't feel it. He gave up his protection from the powers of darkmages to her*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:37 am
Red Heart moaned in pain. "It's not going away!" She screamed. "It's getting worse! Make it stop!" Her fingers dug into her head as she bent over.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

cateyesrose

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:14 pm
*Jaden takes her hands and holds them*"For give me for what I am about to do my lady"*He had to distract her so that the gift would do its job.He kisses her for a while.One because he wanted and two to help calm her so that his gift to her to keep the darkmage from her mind will merge with her better*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:45 am
Red Heart froze. She had never been kissed by a demon elf in any form. She felt magic in her head and suddenly there was no pain. Whatever Jaden did to her head, the mage wasn't hitting her defenses anymore. It felt great to be free like that.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

cateyesrose

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:25 am
*He pulls back and smiles*"Better?"*He was slightly pale.He leans back against a tree as if nothing was wrong.*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:18 pm
Falcon mouth had dropped open and he had been quick to close it again. "This will never end as long as the mage lives. We should destroy him while we have the chance." he growled.  

Saphirewolf7

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:40 am
Red Heart caught his paleness. She put a hand on his shoulder in concern. "What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:12 pm
*He smiles somewhat*"I agree...But this mage or any other will not be able to attack her mind again"*Jaden looks at Red Heart*"Nothing...I just used up a lot of energy doing what I did for ye..."*He was telling the turth but not all of it.Nor would he openly admit that he was now a free target for any darkmages *  

cateyesrose

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:27 pm
Red Heart knew he wasn't lying, but she thought he might be hiding something as well. "Very well," she replied. She looked at him from the corner of her eye and frowned. "How will we take care of the Mage, thought? He is more powerful than any other two-legger I have ever seen or encountered."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:04 pm
"My people have been fighting these mages since the dawn of time.we...I know how they work and use their powers.We will set a trap for this one. Use bait to bring him to us..."*He closed his eyes.He could feel the powers of everyone around him and it was bothering him greatly.He was trying hard to keep it from showing.*"If I know darkmages as well as I do.They would not give up the oppitunity to get their hands on a demon elf.We hold powers and gifts that the mages have craved for all time"  

cateyesrose

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:18 am
Red Heart's eyes flashed as she growled. Her lips rolled back over her teeth, revealing her sharp Dragon teeth in a very elven mouth. "Not a chance," she growled out. "There is no way in the sky or on the earth that I am letting you use yourself as bait. I would rather die!" She felt her anger breaking her Elf form and struggled to hold her temper in check. She turned away from them and set several trees on fire.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:16 am
*He would smiles but he couldn't*"Well its a little to late for me not to...He knows about me now..Once I gave ye the demonelf gift to protect your mind from attacks.He felt me..."  

cateyesrose

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:29 pm
That was the wrong thing to say at that point. Her form torn to pieces as her anger became to much. The Dragon form roared to the sky in anger and leaned over her friends in protection. In her Dragon form, the Mage could fight her physically, but now she had friends to help her with a magical fight. Now his demonelf gift didn't help her. The Mage lunged toward her mentally and her defences lept out at him and beat him back. She roared.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games