Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:34 pm
"That'd be simply tragic." Lilith chuckled.
"Though we do need a plan."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:03 am
Natasha bit her bottom lip and then returned to the book.
"The plan....well in order to get the seals open they need the holy relics, so our first priority should be to keep teh rest fo teh pieces of Nikoli's map safe."

She turned the runes over in her hands in agitation.

"But no matter which way we look at it, that portal to Hell's bad news. It won't bring the apocolypse alone, but it will amke our life much harder. It explains why there's been so many more dmeons around recently. So: we make sure to help the templars keep their map safe, then we travel to this portal and throw some serious holy voodoo on their asses to close it."

she sighed, but was finally smiling in determination. "Sound like a plan?"

---

Adam snickered and then cleaed hsi throat.
"well, I'm concerned about teh exorcists that was a pretty damn big demon. If aislingheeded my advice she should be safe for a few hours at least - Mestopheles did say that Beelio was due back in Hell soon. so he's probably already returned."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:45 am
Dougal nodded.

"Aisling may not remember much,
But I remember perfectly clear.

You've become a father to her
One she held so dear......"

Dougal's voice trailed off as he remember that he was the one who had murdered Aisling and his father.

"As long as she remains hidden
She'll be mostly safe,
And I've already have her trace.

With that.....
To your human I take?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:30 am
Her plush Gimpi saw two spot far away and suddenly the windows open and the winds take the plush out and it glides out and the windows get closed. Anima didn’t hear anything and was sleeping. The plush glided in the air towards the two spots he saw.  

Aqira

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:18 am
Dougal's ears twitched.

"But before that it seems....
We had a visitor.

Who or what
-I can not tell.
But it approaches now."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:52 am
"We have a list of who the 5 leaders of the Company are. Mephestis, Cadair, Baal, Marshgal, and Lazarus. If you find and exorsize these demons youll get a relic these relics were used to open the gate and these relics will be used to close it." Said Renten as he sheathed his sword  

Andy _1134

Aqira

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:08 pm
(A scary monster arrives)
The plush glided into the feet of Dougal and it had a button missed and the tail was almost broken. The plush just laid there on the ground and it acted to the environment like a abandoned plush that the wind brought…..
(kidding ^^)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:14 pm
Dougal bent down and picked up the strange little plush. He looked up to Adam, "Any thoughts on the little fellow?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:28 pm
Lilith returned Natasha's smile.
"I like it. If we have time you may need to teach me some 'serious holy voodoo' first though." She chuckled.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:32 pm
“mmhn.” Adam simply raised an eyebrow. “You have a lot to learn. Didn’t your mother tell you not to pick up enchanted objects? Never know when they might try kill you.” He winekd and then tilted his head up. “not a ghost...”

--

Natasha nodded.
“Alright find them, kill them. That’s more like my kinda thing.”  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:37 pm
Dougal looked away sadly about the comment about his mother. He shook the feeling away and then forced a smile, "Nope....and besides-I'm like a cat....very curious."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:38 pm
"Simple Dosent sound to hard," Nikoli siad as He looked around
"Not really simple the five are spead out around the world you guys are gona have to go to North America, Eurpoe, Aisa, South America, and Africa" Siad Renten  

Andy _1134

Aqira

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:39 pm
A strange aura came around the plush and it showed of low-demons fighting against each other. A rune sign in the wall, A low-level demon with a girl. A rainy day with corpse, A shade of the ghost Aisling. Then suddenly the aura faded and the tail of the plush went off and the eye. It had showed them quick occasion that had happened.
(Well it was cursed ^^)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:43 pm
Dougal was about to say something else when his expression went blank.

"....Aisling?...," he whispered  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:44 pm
"Wow. that's far. I suppose I should have expected it though, you can't expect all the magical objects you need to be concentrated in your area." Lilith sighed.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games