Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Gaia - the next generation - highschool/zomg! Av rp [lol] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*ding ding!*
  school's in!
View Results

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:48 pm
[Aww, but I still have one more class. gonk And it's one i was looking forward to.....Then again, Vence training himself sounds good too. 3nodding Shall we Poof?]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:12 pm
[yeah, poof]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:05 pm
((Then it shall be done.......*POOF*))

Faust gave a sigh of relief when the final bell, signaling the end of the school day rang. For some reason he felt like that had been one of the longest school days in his life...... ((haha))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:35 pm
Vence got up from his seat, stetched for a moment before heading out the door. The first day of school was finally over. Now...what was he to do? He had a home, or rather, an apartment, but he didn't want to go home yet. shrugging, he opened the front door, held it open for a few people, then left the task to some other kind person as he walked down the street of Barton. As he always did, he began to fiddle with his ring, seemingly oblivious to his surroundings, yet was able to successfully sidestep or step over anything in his path without looking up.

[hmm, where should he go? neutral ]  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:10 pm
Nero looked up when she heard the bell ring. She realized it was the end of the day and got up to leave the school. Once outside she looked around and just started wandering. She'd only recently moved here so she may as well figure out where everything was.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:03 pm
Vence continued to wander around the town, searching for who-knows-what. He wanted to do something interesting, maybe test some of his skills, but he didn't know where to go for that. He needed someone who knew Barton inside and out.

Something caught his attention in the corner of his eye, and he turned his head to see what it was. Or rather, who it was. A centaur stood not to far away, and it was only too plain to see she was someone with authority. Probably a gaurd or a cop. If that was the case, he could ask her. He crossed the street, heading towards her to see what he could learn.

"Excuse me, ma'am, Do you know where I can go that's pretty much empty space for training?"  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:30 pm
Moon paused and looked down at the boy. "Places to train?" she asked. "You can leave through any of the three gates. To the south in the Village Green. There are mainly gnome animates along with fluffs, flamingos, and mushroom cannons. To the east is the Zen Garden. There are kokeshi dolls, fluffs-careful they explode there, drums and at night there are ghost lanterns. Many of these animates there like to attack in groups. Lastly to the north is the lake. There are wolves, more fluffs and buzz saws."

Then she added.....

"The Village Green is the best place to go if you're inexperienced with your rings. The garden and lake are for more experienced gaians. However, if you do go to these places head to the town gates or null chamber crystals if you find yourself in trouble-the animates won't follow you there. I, myself, am heading to lake for patrol duty now. So is there anything else you would like to know?"

She smiled gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:36 pm
Vence paused for a moment, mulling over the information. The village greens. That sounded like it was for inexperienced people. He wasn't inexperienced, technically, but it had been a while sinse he had done any training. If he went to the lake, though, He'd have the officer for backup if he got into any predicaments. He liked challanges anyway, so what was the risk?

"I guess I'll tag along for a while. I need a good challenge, for once."  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:43 pm
Moon smiled and nodded. "Then lets get going," she replied. "Do you want to walk or ride?"

Moon had discovered lately that some people found some amusement getting the chance to ride a centaur. Although she wasn't she if a teenager would she figured she would at least offer since they were going to the same place.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:01 pm
Vence couldn't help but chuckle at the offer of riding.

"I'll have to stick to walking, I think."  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:07 pm
Moon smiled, "Suit yourself."

The two of them strolled towards the north gate.

"So, do you have a name?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:26 pm
Nero continued her wanderings and eventually decided she was tired as she'd come to the fountain area so she sat down on the edge of the fountain and played with the water a bit.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:37 pm
"I do, and by asking I assume you wish to know it. My name's Vence; I'm new around here."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:34 pm
Moon laughed. "A pleasure, Vence. This makes you the second newcomer I've come a crossed today...you look about the same age as him too.....," she smiled. "Anyway....in case you would like to know-I'm Moon."  

0Moon_Maiden0

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:09 pm
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Moon," Vence said, glad to now know more than one person's name in Barton, other than his own.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff