Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A stitch in time...
  ...Saves nine
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:50 am
The sunlight beamed through the windows. Tat reluctently arose. Her head pained her slightly after her drinking last night. Slowing crawling out of bed she stumbled around the room finding her clothes. She dressed in more regular clothes: a black tunic with matching leggings and boots. To help wake herself up she proceeded to do some hand stands down the hallway. This didn't seem to bother those in the castle-if was as if her actions were quite common.

User Image

((I think I just like making tekteks....))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:34 am
(tee hee)
As morning brokew, Tyran heard thumping outside of his door. In the blur of sleep - still thinking he was on his spaceship, and only in his underwear- he stapped across the room and opened the door to see what it was.
he was greeted with an unfarmiliar hallway and Tat doing a handstand past his door.
"huh?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:23 am
"Morning," she replied when she noticed Tyran out of the corner of her eye. She then leaned her legs forward and was once again standing on her feet. She straighten her tunic and hair. Looking away from Tyran in his current attire she asked, "Sleep well?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:38 am
"Not too bad." Tyran said, scarching his face. The relaissation finally dawned on him, and he stepepd backwads to pul the door to a little to avoid showing his tail and feet.
"You look..uh, normal for once." he smirked  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:51 am
Tat laughed. "What did you think I dressed as a jester all the time?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:53 am
"wouldn't have surprised me." he said honestly  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:02 am
((My friend was staring at me over my laptop.....it was creepy. lol))

Tat smiled. "Well, I'm off the the kitchen to get some food," she replied. "Woud you like me to bring you something bacK?"

((Now she's attacking it with her scarf that she is knitting....))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:22 pm
[lol I would be creeped a little too.]

Vence was awakened by...well, he wasn't ectually sure. the sunlight from the window nearby didn't reach him. Rather than being in his bed, he had sat down in a chair, his face resting in his arms on a small-ish desk. He leaned back in the chair, stretching as he wiped his eyes. He covered his mouth as he yawned; he had been up late last night. Unable to sleep, he had taken a long walk around the place, occasionally getting lost and asking any person who was up where he was and for directions. Thus, he didn't get back here until around 3 a.m., he guessed.

He stood up and did a few more stretches, before stepping out of his room. He looked along the hallway, unsure of which way held the dining hall. Well, he had a fifty-fifty chance. Shrugging, he walked down the hallway to his right.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:47 pm
"I'll come with. Might as well get a feel for the place. I just need to get dressed first." Tyran said. He glanced back at Luka - evidently the conversation hadn't woken him."By teh way, my bunk-buddy was very peaceful." he joked.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:12 pm
Tat smiled. "Alright then-hurry it up," she replied.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:39 pm
Tyran pulled the door to -though couldn't be bothered to shut it properly- and yanked on his clothes quickly. He had purposely stepped backwards rather than turned around to leave Tat - he didn't want her to see the tonnes of criss crossing scars on his back. He had enough for her to contend with on his face.
As he yanked his trousers on and threaded his tail trhough teh hole he had ripped, he thougt bleakly about how badly taken-care-of his body actually was. He was a mess. It had gone beyond giving him 'character' and crossed the line to disfigurement.
he snorted and yanked his top on, glad to cover it and set about tidying himself up. Within a couple of minutes he had finished and stepped out.
"happy now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:54 pm
"Happy?" Tat said. "A majority of the time." Her smile positvitely beamed. She approached the door to Tyran's room and leaned in. "Luuuukaaaa...." she called out gently followed by a whistle. His ears twitched and he raised his head. Blinking and stretching, he finally lept off the bed and wondered over to them. He meowed again and purred.

"To the kitchen!" Tat said playfully.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:56 pm
Tyran followed her, still fussing about with the cloth to cover his eye. i wasn't as practical or as comfortable as an eye patch, and he considered going without it. But then agin it was hardly appropriate.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:59 pm
Vence walked to the end of the hall, still uncertain this was the right way, and turned the corner. The uncertainty left him as he saw, down the other end of the hall, Tat and Tyran. Smiling, he walked a little bit faster, more like his usual pace.

"Greetings and good morning, friends," Vence said as he got close enough so he didn't have to raise his voice. "What's in it for us today, you think?"  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:02 pm
"Morning." Tyran siad with a nod. "Honestly? No idea. i suppose we keeping looking to see if we can find more tears."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff