Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:46 pm
Kailee took a deep breath, letting it out shakily and slowly. "My . . . my brother's death." she whispered, looking at Leon with tears pooling in here eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:06 pm
Leon would've paled more if he could so just settled for holding her close. 'I'm so sorry.' He whispered in her ear. 'I didn't know.' His thumb gently wiped away the tears that were starting to spill over.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:02 pm
Kailee cuddled in close to Leon. "You wouldn't. Don't . . . don't apologize. It's just . . . he was so . . . so young and I . . . I was so happy to be a big sister. But one day I was teaching him how to hunt and . . . a rival pack attacked ours. And . . . well . . ." she couldn't continue, the sobs overwhelming her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:08 pm
Leon took her in his arms and held her closer kissing her hair. 'It's okay my love. Ssh.' He said between kisses He didn't like it when she cried. He wouldn't stop her from crying when she needed too but it would be a lie if he said it didn't break his heart to see tears fall down her cheeks.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:23 pm
Kailee allowed herself to sob. "It . . . it wasn't fair! He had his whole life ahead of him! He was only seven! And they took him away! I hate them! I hate them so much!" she sobbed out, clutching Leon tightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:34 pm
Leon held her tighter. 'I know my love.' He whispered. Oh yes he knew exactly what she was going through. He was going through it as they laid there. The grief so crushing that it threatened to undo him. Only the thought of being with Kailee forever and ever kept him from strapping himself to an alter and lettign the sun burn him to ashes.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:43 pm
Kailee wept her heart out before the tears finally dried up, but her grief still felt endless. "I . . . I'm sorry." she murmured, realizing that Leon had just lost his family. "I must . . . this must be . . . I'm really sorry I didn't mean to be . . . inconsiderate." she mumbled, feeling embarrassed now as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:50 pm
Leon only smiled and kissed her lips. 'It's okay darling.' He whispered. 'You weren't. If anything you were sharing my pain.' He kissed her again and gently ran a fang along her bottom lip. 'I love you.'  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:53 am
Kailee sighed and closed her eyes, returning the kisses as she felt them, smiling a little. "I love you too." she whispered softly, cuddling closer to Leon. "I'm . . . I'm glad I have you." she murmured.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:51 pm
Leon's soft smile turned into that goofy grin he got when his heart swelled with emotion. His arms tightened a little more around Kailee. He felt so tired all of a sudden but as long as she was up he'd stay awake too. However, the use of so much blood to heal his wounds was taking its toll on him and her neck looked so pleasing. No. He hissed in his mind. You've taken too much already. Wait until she sleeps then go hunt. Yes, he'd do that. This way he wasn't putting her in danger. He still felt horribly guilty for getting her hurt last time.
His arms tightened around her a little more. Yes he'd keep her from harms way until the day he died....again... 'And I'm glad I have you my most precious treasure.' He whispered getting sappy again as he nuzzled his nose against hers.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:48 am
Kailee didn't respond to Leon. She had conked out. She was tired from the whole day. However, she still was still clutching to Leon as though her life depended on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:46 pm
Leon smiled and kissed her forehead and joined her in sleep ignoring her pounding veins he just wanted to sleep with her, holding her like this. He'd worry about hunting later. To him all that mattered was her. 'I love you.' He whispered as his eyes closed with exhaustion.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:23 pm
Kailee continued to sleep and eventually her grip loosened as she found solice in her dreams. Though that didn't last for long. Whimpers began to sound from Kailee as nightmares began to plague her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:33 pm
Leon woke the second she let go of him and was about to leave to go hunting when he heard her whimpers and cries. He didn't know what to do! So he did the only thing he could. Gently sink his fangs into her neck. He ignored the orgasmic taste of her blood and just let his fangs rest not drinking just trying to make her calm.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:43 pm
Instead of making her calm, Leon's fangs actually woke her up. "Aven!" she cried as she started to sit up, her eyes flying open before she collided with Leon, feeling pain from the collision and from disturbing his fangs. "Ow . . ." she murmured, laying back, putting a hand over her eyes, wiping away the tears that had formed there.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games