Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:43 pm
Vence checked everyone to see if they were secure, even though he knew they were; Serol had let him see. Still, safety was important. Nodding in approval, he turned to Serol.

"We're ready Serol, take us up slowly. Sael maer shor eir pia cari sai si Bys-paelol Aelaer.
Then speed with all due haste to the North-dwelling Elves.

Serol let out a low rgumble, sounding oddly like am exited laugh, and flapped his wings. Once...twice...three times, and they were in the air. As Vence requested, Serol rose steadily and slowly, but sped on to the Elves.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:55 pm
[ooh, incidentally, I've forgotten what time of the day/night it's supposed to be >< lol]

Shar jolted as The dragon took off and clung on for dear life, finding hsimelf (soemwhat embarassingly) clinging onto Vence's clothing. He hadn't expeted it to be so fast and he looekd down at the ground as the wind whipped locks of his long, straight white hair out of his ponytail and around him. Considering that, until recently, he had barely ever been above ground - and certainly never in the day and never very far from the enterances- he was in quite an unusual position. He began to feel ill and tried to focus on something else.

behind him, Craban 'whooped' and laughed in excitement.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:05 pm
"they dont have long. only one day till they decide. Its 12 so I wonder what their desicion is." Renten said to Veleth  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:07 pm
[1 day? aren't we only on the 1st day still?]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:07 pm
Orla tensed. Only briefly opening her eyes once before closing them tightly again. Her hair whipped about wildly as the cold gusts of wind streamed acrossed her skin. How she longed to have the earth planted firmly beneath her hooves.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:16 pm
[Yep, only the first day. I think we should consider it somewhat late in the evening, say, 10 o'clock?]

Vence couldn't hepl but smile when he heard Craban's joyful cry. The others he sensed didn't seem to particularly comfortable with the situation. Well, it was there fault they didn't like speed, air, or whatever was thje problem.

The speed at which they were flying was incredible. This was truly fast, compared to the last time he rode Serol. the now-Serol put the past-Serol into shame.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:25 pm
[gotcha ^_~]

Shar ducked his head down behind Vence's bac to stop some of the wind and looked off to the side. The sky had darkened to night and a few stars could be spotted amongst the clouds. They were beautiful, but unnerving. It was all so vast up here.

"How long do you think it'll take?" Craban called to Vence  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
"At the rate we're going? I'd say... early morning. Around one o'clock, give or take a half an hour."  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:33 pm
Craban nodded, though wasn't enthusiastic about disturbing the elves at such an unsociable hour. While elvish 'sleep' was entirely different to human sleep, they still preferred privacy at night.
"Ok, then I guess we have to play diplomats."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:15 pm
"Pretty much," Vence replied over his shoulder.

As the night passed, slow as ever, he was glad he had worn long-sleeves under his armor. The wind, at this height and speed, was quite cold. Worried about the others, though, he placed a charm on all four of them, including himself, sheilding them from the wind.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:54 pm
[Got nothing else but to post this.]
(The Capital of the North wood elves.)
The doors burst open as the two guards flew through it. A young warrior steped in His blade drawn. "Sorry but if the king wont see me on a matter as important as this I must make him." He said to the knocked out gaurds.
He ran through the hall ways his blade crossing with more gaurds. He never killed one, only knocking them out. Until he bursted through the thrown room doors.

There sat the elven king. He looked up. "My Roya-" The man said but was cut off.
"What do you want?" anthor voice siad from the side. It was a man dressed in light armor He steped infornt of the king.
"Who are you?" The warrior asked.
"I am the kings advisor." The Man answred.
"No your not. Wheres Sir Athanlor?" He asked.
"Armli of the Gemini. Leave now before you die." The Advisor said.
"I shall not leave imposter. Now where is Sir Athanlor? And who are you?" Armli asked as he griped the hilt of his blade tighter
"He is locked up as a triater, I am Latov The new advisor to the king." Latov said with a smile. In his hand a buster sword. Armli closed his eyes then opened them and said "You put a memory spell on them. your a linguest arnt you."
"Bravo-bravo, you are as masterful as the rumors say. Now once again leave." Latov said as he gave a loud wishle. Sevral gaurds came out and blocked the king and Latov  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:05 am
(ooh dramatic lol)

Craban smiled as the new speel was cast. he had puleld his cloak around hismelf, but was still chilled. Shar, who was covered in his leather armor, but without his undercoat as it had been so badly damaged and bloostained, had been shivering. Now he relaxed a little.
He craned his neck over the edge and eventually saw the forest below them. Hidden in the trees, he coudl see specks of light.
"There!" he excalimed.

[at The Northern Elf City]
The King studied the new 'warrior'.
"What do you want?"

--

Meanwhile, around Advisor Athanlor's house, his twin children - Tuilinn and Henneth awaited the arrival of thier elder brother Rahna'ohtar and their father. What they were instead greeted with, was Rahna'ohtar looking trhoughly irritated. He nodded a hello to them and headed for the garden chair, thumping his sword down beside hismlef.

"What's wrong?" Tuilinn asked, her green eyes shwoing concern. She hurried over and quickly looked him up and down, as if seeing injury. "Where's father?"

"That is what I'd like to know." Rahna'ohtar replied, narrowing blonde eyebrows. "He was supposed to meet me outside and we were to go and discuss my plans for the new regiment, but he never arrived. When I tried to enter the palace the gaurds would not let me through. i'm the tactics captain for Gods' sake!" He sighed. "It's rude. I understand if he is working late, but I had thought that I was of decent enough position to at least see him while he did."

Henneth shrugged. "Perhaps it's secret."

"It's unusual. and very unlike him to not inform me."

"well," Tuoilinn said, "you know he can get pretty involved. Come, take that look off your face and come have a drink."
Rahna'ohtar didn't look convinced, but allowed his sister to lead him into the house  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:20 pm
[Lol, yea so DT did you like the gift I sent you?]
"My king do you not know who is your General of the 12th army." Armli asked.
"Enough Leave now before I have you killed." said Latov. "Im giving you a choice Armli leave now and ill over look this. If you dont, Ill have Sir Athanlor killed."
Armli halted sheated his blade. and said. "Very well. If this means it indangers a man like him then I must submit to you. Ill Leave." He turned and headed for the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:54 pm
[I love it biggrin *glomps* thankyou]

The king conctinued to look distressed and looked over at Latov.
"I do not authorise this!"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:04 pm
"Oh but you did My king do you not remeber? You are quite Ill My king you should rest." Latov said as he turned to him.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games