Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:55 pm
Linda finished patching Seraph up "I will help you" she whispered to him before she walked away to thebarracks, she had started modifieing herself for a battle
Linda attached a gun, then a another too her arms she looeked cute, but was a walkign nuclear bomb right now  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:57 pm
She stared  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:58 pm
User Image
Narun blinked"Mistress you said you'd let her go free"he said in a worried tone looking up at the vixen"please don't hurt her, I'll be a good boy"he whimpered. He began to panic his heart rate increased...  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:00 pm
"oh i wont hurt her oh on on on" she said grabing Sera by the bottom of her muzzel
"how could i harm such a cute creature?" she said looking back over at Narun.  

Apachi_Suraki

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:02 pm
Linda attached the rest of her weapontry "Master..if I die..I want you to know" she said over the com "I stole the last of the cookies" shesmiled but got serious "Though my plating is some of the strongest out there" she walked out of the ship and jumped, flying like astroboy to the enimy  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:02 pm
Sera murred  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:05 pm
User Image
Narun looked at Seramiphia and whimpered"Why don't you release her and give her back her ship"he said standing up on his own two feet. He got serious, military serious."We strung a deal and you got to fulfill it, give her back her ship and released her"  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:07 pm
"oh you did not hear me very well now did you." the vixen said a little bit seirous
"i said i might let her go i never said i would, besides i think she likes being tied up half naked" she continued  

Apachi_Suraki

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:09 pm
Linda walked in casually, she looked like shewas just a messager with nothing going on "Hi..I'm looking to talk to a vixen?" she asked politely "It is of the utmost importance"  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:11 pm
User Image
Narun's hand shifted even thought it was painful for him seeing how he hadn't done it in a long time. It became clawed and he put it around the vixen's neck"Maybe you'd like to be half naked and in her position, only half dead"he growled unhappy."I have the upper hand now"  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:11 pm
Sera closed her legs and murred  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:13 pm
Linda got unhappy "I don't like beingIGNORED!" a gun replaced her hand as she shot around them "NOW LISTEN UP"  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:15 pm
"hm it would seem that way now wouldnt it." she said as the elevator lowerd down into empty room but this time the room was filled with fancy stuff almost like a beutiful dining hall.
"why dont we have something to eat first? then i promise i will let her go"  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:18 pm
((I just got ignored bigtime D: ))  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:18 pm
User Image
Narun looked at her then at Serapmiphia"Go and find Linda, I can hear her making a mess somewhere in the ship. I'll stay here"he said and looked at the vixen,he locked lips with her."Been awhile since I've tasted those lips, last time was when I was flesh and blood and a soldier under your command"he said with a sigh and sat her down like a gentlemen...  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games