Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Intresting One No?
  Yes?
  No!
View Results

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:15 pm
Yuki blushes and puts her hands around his neck. Yuki pulls away blushing. "Why did you kiss me?" she says softly while playing with a strand of his hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:16 pm
ViniCullen
Yuki blushes and puts her hands around his neck. Yuki pulls away blushing. "Why did you kiss me?" she says softly while playing with a strand of his hair.

because i love u  

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:19 pm
Yuki then feels uncomfortable... " I hurt you.. Why do you love me now? " I pull completly away from him and wrap my arms around my waist.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:22 pm
ViniCullen
Yuki then feels uncomfortable... " I hurt you.. Why do you love me now? " I pull completly away from him and wrap my arms around my waist.

-hugs u- u didint hurt me at all  

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:26 pm
Yuki blushes and pulls away and runs into her room and hides in the closet and shape-shifts into a cat and hides in a shoebox. ( Yuki has 500 shoeboxes in her closet.... o.o )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:29 pm
ViniCullen
Yuki blushes and pulls away and runs into her room and hides in the closet and shape-shifts into a cat and hides in a shoebox. ( Yuki has 500 shoeboxes in her closet.... o.o )

goes to his room-o well i tried and she shound me  

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:35 pm
Yuki finds the present she was giving Nat and turned back into human and ran to his room and she stopped running when she reached his hall and she goes into the dorrway. "Nat,.... I ... L-love Y-you Too...." she says softly stammering and she gave him the pic of him and her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:36 pm
-a german shepherd puppy with a black bow comes in and barks sadly-  

Neko_The_Hybrid

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:37 pm
ViniCullen
Yuki finds the present she was giving Nat and turned back into human and ran to his room and she stopped running when she reached his hall and she goes into the dorrway. "Nat,.... I ... L-love Y-you Too...." she says softly stammering and she gave him the pic of him and her.

u do its gosent sound like it-takes pic-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:39 pm
Yuki runs over to Nat and kisses him deeply, "Does that prove of how much I love you?" she says quietly. Tears are rolling down my cheeks.

( I did this pic last night its really crappy xP User Image )  

ViniCullen

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:41 pm
ViniCullen
Yuki runs over to Nat and kisses him deeply, "Does that prove of how much I love you?" she says quietly. Tears are rolling down my cheeks.

( I did this pic last night its really crappy xP User Image )

-grabs her and kisses her-
(its funny)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:42 pm
-puppy comes into nat's room & barks-  

Neko_The_Hybrid

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:56 pm
Puts the puppy out in the hallway and shuts the door and Yuki lies ontop of Nats bed. Yuki grabs anoher pillow and puts it under her head and she falls asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:58 pm
ViniCullen
Puts the puppy out in the hallway and shuts the door and Yuki lies ontop of Nats bed. Yuki grabs anoher pillow and puts it under her head and she falls asleep.

-falls asleep with arms around yuki  

x-Silver Tongued Devil-x

Neko_The_Hybrid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:58 pm
ViniCullen

-puppy scratches on door & whines- Nukito? Where are you girl? -Joan's soaking wet and is looking for her puppy-  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games