Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

kimasari

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:28 pm
[[[ yuki clean it up? ]]

Yuki showed the girl to an empty room, bowing and giving her privacy, hurrying back downstairs to clean up the mess

[[ night ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:29 pm
((lol gilbert is the one sending tora-san to a room and u clean up her blood lol sorry ))  

dfhlfhflashdfud

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:10 pm
mitsuki: *wakes up* ngh...
kazuki: mitsuki-hime. how are you feeling?
mitsuki: im feeling fine. actually i feel bad. where's kazuya?
kazuki: he's resting...
mitsuki: *stands up* im gonna go to him. *exits bedchamber, walks towards kazuya's room, and enters* man... *kneels beside kazuya's bed, where he lays* i-im so sorry kazuya. i didnt mean to do this to you. *sobs*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:22 pm
Blais: *in the training room, practicing her power* . . .*draws a circle on the ground in front of her((like alcemy circles)) then takes a knife and cuts her wrist. she holds her hand out then fire appears everywhere around her, not eating through the wood.* . . . *wraps up her wrist then walks out of the room*
Opal: master Blais that was quit an improvement from last itm.
Blais: *nods to her*
Opal: yes, oh and Kaoru has finished his chores. *smiles*
Blais: *nods once more than continues down the hall* im going to go read. *heads into the game room and gets a book of interest then walks to her study and starts to read*
Opal: yes of course master Blais. *starts cleaning*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

kimasari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:31 pm
The sun slowly starts to creep over the horizon, yuki lies on the floor curled up near the stairs, having exausted herself with all the cleaning  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:33 pm
mitsuki: *stands up and wipes her tears away* ..... *walks out of the room and goes into the library* i wonder where i put that book? *pulls out an old book from a shelf, makes herself comfortable in a seat, and reads her family's history*  

bones and rot

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:34 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Blais: *in the training room, practicing her power* . . .*draws a circle on the ground in front of her((like alcemy circles)) then takes a knife and cuts her wrist. she holds her hand out then fire appears everywhere around her, not eating through the wood.* . . . *wraps up her wrist then walks out of the room*
Blais: *nods once more than continues down the hall* im going to go read. *heads into the game room and gets a book of interest then walks to her study and starts to read*

Blais: *sits in a chair in the corner by a window, the light from the creeping sun lighting the words on the pages of her book, and also her tired and dead eyes.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:39 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: *sits in a chair in the corner by a window, the light from the creeping sun lighting the words on the pages of her book, and also her tired and dead eyes.*

Blais: *reads the firs few paragraphs and quits reading, not liking the happy-go-luckiness of it. puts the book away and goes to retrieve her journal, looking at the words scribbled on the page and the wet spots where she let the tears escape onto the page. she looks at the pages and sees a drop of dried blood and starts to read the words on the page* daddy came home from work today. he was mad. he said that the people at his work didnt apreciate him. i tried to ask him why they didnt, but he only yelled at me then hit me with the stool. mommy was taking her pills and didnt say anything. *she shuts the book, eyes dead*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:22 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Emo_lovin_Punk
Emo_lovin_Punk

Blais: *reads the firs few paragraphs and quits reading, not liking the happy-go-luckiness of it. puts the book away and goes to retrieve her journal, looking at the words scribbled on the page and the wet spots where she let the tears escape onto the page. she looks at the pages and sees a drop of dried blood and starts to read the words on the page* daddy came home from work today. he was mad. he said that the people at his work didnt apreciate him. i tried to ask him why they didnt, but he only yelled at me then hit me with the stool. mommy was taking her pills and didnt say anything. *she shuts the book, eyes dead*

Blais: *flashes to the roof.* tch. . . *clears her throat, making blood come to her mouth. sits and thinks about burning the journal or just putting it in the study for some snoop to come across*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:52 pm
Tora waking, sits up in the bed Gilburt put her in last night, coughing up blood and covering her mouth. opeing her eyes pulling her hand down from her mouth she sees the blood on her hand and the bed., "why...now" she asks quitely to herself.  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:15 pm
Opal: *walks around cleaning and whistling*
*singsong*Every face i see your eyes,
Every laugh your smile takes my breathe away,
Every departue i hear you goodbyes,
Oh, you left me so just get out of my way,

((idk, not a real song, just kinda made it up. . .spur of the moment thing))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:17 pm
Abel sighed and went back to sleep and notice the scent of blood.
Gilbert smelled it too and went to Tora.

dfhlfhflashdfud

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:21 pm
II_Kuro_II
Abel sighed and went back to sleep and notice the scent of blood.
Gilbert smelled it too and went to Tora.

leaning against a wall with her back, Tora meets gilburt in the hall right outside the room, "oi..." she waves with one hand once and holding her cheast above her heart with the other.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:27 pm
"Please rest yourself." said Gilbert to Tora.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:30 pm
II_Kuro_II
"Please rest yourself." said Gilbert to Tora.

"i would, but" she gets off the walls shainking all over. "im on, a short..." she takes two steps forward than drops to one knee. "scheduale" she says breathing hevily and shallow.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games