Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:45 pm
"The demonic edge" E' told them, "The sword that was able to bring darkness to any corner of the world" S' looked at them, "One thing is missing, they need to find the Yamato" "Yamato?" E' asked him...

"Yes, that was the other sword Sparda forged, apart from rebellion and the forced edge" S' looked at the formation of the swords, "So, if we find this other sword that means the demonic edge wont be completed?", "Technically, yes" S' told them, "But... I must return to Konoha, i cant let them destroy it, " S' was determined to stop Valerius once and for all...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:32 pm
actually the yamato is closer then u think *chants an ancient summoning tone then all 4 swords began to levitate, then then spun around like a windmill creating a hole that lead to another demension* here we go *reaches into the portal and pulls out a sword, then the other 4 swords desended back into position* here it is the Yamato  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:37 pm
"Ok, so now we must..." E' was interrupted by the a chakra, yamato started to react to E' chakra, and then it appeared in his hand, "It looks like it choose you as its weilder" S' told E', "We are ready now, lets get going to konoha" they were ready to go when a voice interrupted them...

"Ryoku, were are you?" it was a voice of a little girl...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:15 pm
The voice sounded familiar but Aka couldn't remember...  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:08 pm
*recongizes voice and goes to where the voice was coming from* y-yumi what r u doing here?
yumi: *runs to me and hugs me while crying* onii-san don't go
me: ............. *hugs her closer*
yumi: u promised that we'll always be together.... u promised
me: ............ yumi nee-chan i did promise u, but this is something that only ur brother can do.............. i promise to come back and......... we can go home, back to where mom and dad r
yumi: *holds out pinky finger* u promise to return
me: *crosses my pinky with hers'* i promise as ur brother  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:23 pm
"This will be a little tourbulent" S' told them, "Everybody take your hands" S' ordered them, then he started to make some strange handsings, "Alexa, wont you come?" S' asked her...

The entrance of the hokage tower blew up, 2 figures entered the place, "I know someday you would return" the hokage said without turning back, "Long time no seen, sensei" Lien told the hokage, he took his sword, "You know we are here for the sword... so give it to us and we wont hurt you" Lien told her, the hokage took her sword also, "I think you know the answer to that" she launched against him...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:17 pm
hey S' before we go i have to inform u that Valerius has created 2 path ways that lead to the hokage tower......... 1. the route that he and my brother took and the other is heavily protected by 7 gates and their gate keepers........... i want u and the other to take route 1 i'll take the second route u guys aren't ready to take on the guardians for they r ur greatest weaknessess and also i too an one of the guardians  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:59 pm
"So that means..." "Yes, im also a guardian" Alexa told him, S' was impresed, "But I want you to take my necklace, this will help you" she reached and opened a portal, "Go and give your best" she gave S' a kis in his cheek, he blushed like a tomato.

"Come on lovebirds" E' mocked them, he passed the portal, S' also passed it, they were back at konoha, but the city was destroyed, in ruins. "No we are too late" S' told E', they heard a explosion, the hokage tower roof was destroyed, "We must reach the tower, come on" E' and S', started to run..  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:37 pm
*started heading to the first gate, then is stopped by the Ice Cerberus the first guardian*
Ice Cerberus: Ryoku u tratior how dare u show ur face to me
me: cuz its about time i did something right *draws all 3 of my swords* Devil Trigger: Trickster Mode *becomes more agile then before, more slender* lets go doggy
Ice Cerberus: very well *charges at me*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:49 pm
"Thats Ryoku chakra" S' told E', "Yes, he came also" they continued their way...

The smoke that the explosion did dissapeared, "You should have given me the sword" Lien told the hokage, "I cant, if the emperor is resurected, we..." the hokage was stopped by Valerius attack, "The emperor will rise again, it doesnt matter if you try to stop us" he launched another attack.

S' suddenly stopped, he felt another chakra that was getting weaker, "Oh no, Kaylen" he told E', "We must help the hokage" E' told him, "Go ahead, I find Kaylen and take her with me, we meet at the tower" they both dissapeared...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:15 pm
*after 5 minutes the battle is already over*
me: ................ u fought well Cerberus
Ice Cerberus: *onr the floor with 2 of its heads missing and gushing blood*d-damn u
me: *puts hand over his chest then he transforms into a 3-sided Numb Chuck*...... this will come in handy soon *opens the Ice Gate and enters the Fire and Wind area*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:23 pm
Aka took off running to the toer again."Damn it...I can never get a break..."  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:59 pm
"I wont let you hurt them" Kaylen shouted the demon, she was protecting a kid, he was hungry, "Get out of the way or I will eat you also" he launched against her, she only stood there, she closed her eyes, blood spilled in her face, she opened her eyes...

"I told you, I wont let anyone hurt you" S' was in front, the forced edge had cutted the demon's head, she hugged him, "What happened, why are we under attack?" "Long story, we better hurry and cath up with E'" "We must help this kid" Kaylen told him, S' looked around the place was desolated and destroyed...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:57 pm
*as i walk to the gate 2 statues come to life*
me: ........... Agni....... Rudra its been awhile
Agni: Ryoku........ u shall not pass
Rudra: we were order by Valerius to stop u
me: *sigh* fine........... *pulls out both Ebony and Ivory* Devil Trigger: Gunslinger Mode *i become well adapted to my 2 hand guns* lets begin
*both Agni and Rudra charged at me and i took aim*  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:59 pm
Black leathery wings shot out from Aka's back. She picked up the kid that the 3 of them had been protecting. Aka smiled and the little kid."Everything will be okay..."she said softly.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games