Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Caryas

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:21 pm
Sortai watched the Specter he was fighting go back to Mathias as well. His eyes turned from Mathias to Teka just in time to watch the tendrils leave his hand and wrap around Tobias. "No! TEKA!! TOBIAS!!!" he began to run, raising the sword, but the blade vanished from his hand... He stared, then began running again, directly at 'Teka'. He had almost reached him when a massive blast of energy rended the air around him. Tobias, concentrating, had sent a wave of energy at Sortai, and knocked him backward ten yards, unconscious.

Tobias shook his head, not even struggling, as he closed his eyes. "No, young one... Do not fight destiny. I have forseen it all, and I know my fate for what it is..." His eyes opened and moved to Engrath, full of fierce cold hatred. "I can clue not to your fate, you abomination.... It is my curse... But if I were to have it any way, I would see you off te face of this earth myself." He spat at Engrath, speeding up his fate though unable to change it. "Lamkit, sole heir to the throne of the faeries. Listen well. When my great descendant, Sortai, awakens, seek out my nephew, Master Arcturus and bequeath to him my throne. Then return to Sortai's foster father's home in the small village in the Jiyean mountains... The ruined village where now few make refuge, and where Sortai and the new Elven Queen grew up. Return to Sortai's place of residence, and move the hearth stone from the forge of Sortai's father..."

Cthulhu turned, half glancing at Akivir. "Then do so quickly. But first, send in the awaiting guest. We have business to finish, and quickly, before I go to meet with Regius.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:40 pm
(hello, i guess i can start here then... i know just about nothing about this RP except for the few last posts i read, i'll try to bear with. also, my character is half dragon, half human FYI. )

ralph appeared out of thin air in the high chamber in front of cthulhu and anyone else in the room. ralph's tail swept the floor as he tried to get up, it was pretty noticeable that he was in fact, related to dragons. He looked around, confused, he had forgotten what had happened. "w-where am I?"  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:34 pm
Engrath tightened his grip on Tobias. "Never have I met one so eager to die as you. I have it in my power to grant your "death" wish. But perhaps..." Engrath released Tobias and the tendrils returned, "Perhaps I'll give you a little more time. Just until after I deal with Nethrin." Stepping towards Sortai, "If you've yet to take notice, your friend,Teka, is no longer here. If you wish to see him again, then I highly suggest you give up. He's not coming back, and I'm not leaving."

"I wouldn't say that, Engrath." Nethrin unsheathed his claymores, "You'll be leaving as quickly as you have come. Prepare yourself."

"Nethrin. I wouldn't think I'd have to tell you twice. You can't win...Ugh, this mask is useless." Engrath changed his appearance to look just as Teka did five years ago, before he disappeared. "If only that child learned how to use the Zilophos, his problems would all but problematic. Oh, forgive me, Nethrin. I know it's not like me to favor another appearance over my own, but I seem to have forgotten what I looked like."

As Nethrin mentioned Teka, Mathias remembered something, "The commander! He was with Teka!" Mathias saw him, not far off from Engrath. "Good. I suppose I was caught up in releasing Engrath that I forgot about Sortai. Nethrin, could you see about getting Sortai away from Engrath?"

"It matters not, Mathias. Engrath doesn't have long before he must leave to recover. He is still getting use to the body, and in that condition..."

"Enough! I'm though talking! I've been locked away for far too long! The blood lust is unbearable!" Engrath looked all around him, "So, who's first?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:17 pm
(( Bit late to the game, eh? We're already kind of established, but we could work you in. Just prepare for a tough learning curve my friend. Jumpng in in the throne room was not the best of ideas... ))

Cthulhu was momentarily shocked at the appearance of Ralph, but his manner was quickly changed back to dull lack of interest. "Akivir, if you would, see this dragon-man thing captured.. I have a visitor I have denied for long enough." He waved a hand as he exited the room, turning the corner and approaching Leonardo. "Yes... I believe we are both short on time. Forgive me, as I have had many rude interruptions. Where were we in the negotiations...?"

Tobias, when released, saw the future had been irreversibly changed. Fate had, somehow, warped itself into a new future. The emergence of a new figure, whom would come to play an important role... He saw that he now had more time, but how much he couldn't be sure. Leaving the vicinity of Engrath, he moved to the unconscious form of Sortai, and waving a hand over him brought him from his state of unawarity. "Wake. Sortai. Listen to me. Travel with Lamkit to the home from your childhood, and open the forge your father used as a blacksmith so many years ago. I do not have much more time here, but I can say this: With what I have had left of my time, fate has changed. What has transpired has made it to where I can tell of what was going to occur. Do not trust everyone you meet, Sortai. Arct-"

Arcturus raised a palm to the old man, whom stopped mid word. "That'll do for you, old man. Engrath was supposed to dispose of you moments ago. With your talk of fate, you failed to see until now the real threat." he stepped forth into the light. Sortai looked up, then back to the king. "Arcturus, something's wrong with him." Sortai said, holding onto the kings shaking shoulders. Arcturus smiled. "Sortai.... For give me. I am very, truly sorry for what I am about to do." He raised a hand, palm out, and the same silvery light that appeared with the sword manifested on his palm. "Wait, wha-" The light erupted fiercely, enveloping both Sortai and Lamkit and in a moment nothing was left, not a trace of them where they had been. "They were a nuisance to me here, old man, so I have 'relocated' them to the Northern Tower, where Sortai's father lies dying. Do not worry. They are alive and well. But my intervention here ends. I leave you weak and ready for death." He vanished.

Tobias, weakened by the spell from Arcturus, raised a palm. "Sortai... Don't.... Die..." He moved all his energy from his body, all he could send without dying, and sent it to the village in the mountains, where he knew it would find it's host... He fell face forward, breathing raggedly. He spoke to the dragon in his library. Lord Icemaw... You are the last soul to have knowledge of the book you read now... use the knowledge well... Take my throne as the King of Anduria, and lead the nation into a golden age, prospering against the enemies that face us... He managed to sit up, forcing himself to look at Engrath. "You fool.... You have no place on an earth that rejects you..." He raised an arm and sent a weak silver bolt of energy at Engrath.

Sortai awoke, next to lamkit in a dark room. he had no idea where they were, and there was the sound of pained breathing coming from his far left. "Hello...?" he spoke quietly. The pained breathing stopped and he heard a single pained syllable. "... Son..." he recognized the voice, and Sortai was kneeling once more beside a dying father. "No... Don't do this... How..." Sortai said. Sunahr raised his finger, trembling to the lips of his son. "You... Will make me... P-proud..." He smiled, his eyelids wavering. "Seth... He loves you... Your family... We love you, Sortai... We are... ensuring... you.... Get the future... Y-you need..." he smiled once more. "Live for me, my son... Live for us all." And thus died Sortai's father, King Sunahr of Vessuld, once great enemy of the land turned hero, bringer of the books into existance and the gatherer of ten of them, and the ruler of a beloved land.  

Yvansi

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:53 pm
Engrath shifted his arm into a shield, blocking the spell. He began to laugh, but then bent over in pain. "Damn. I'd forgotten all about it. Well, old man, it seems that natural selection is more fearsome than Fate, as you lay dying, and I'm just beginning to live. So, I'll leave you to die, as I go searching for the Zilophos." Engrath barely managed to dodge a black bolt from behind.

"Engrath. You won't be able to hide from me. Have you forgotten? We're linked, you and I. The Zilophos reacts when its brothers are close, so You'll know when I'm coming."

"You don't need to tell me how the Zilophos works. I know it all. After all, I created it." Engrath rubbed his head. "Now then, where is it?" Engrath sighed with frustration. "This child has the memory of an insect. Well, my only option seems to be to start from where the seal was broken. A little forest in Jiyea, correct? Yes. That's it." Bat-like wings sprouted from Engrath's back. "We'll settle this later, Nethrin." Engrath took off with an image in his mind; a small clearing, the ground torn to shreds by a colossal serpent.

"So, Nethrin. What now? If the Zilophos reacts to itself, won't he find it with ease?"

"It's true that he'll find it if he is left alone. But now that Leonardo won't be able to speak with the creator of the Zilophos, it's secrets will remain hidden for a while longer. It may not be much time, but it is certainly valuable time." Nethrin walked to Tobias, and knelt beside him, "You can predict the future, correct? If I may ask, what will become of this man's sister?" At this, Nethrin removed his helmet, giving Tobias a clear view of Mathias.

"Oh, my lord," Leonardo gave a short bow, "I've been waiting." Leonardo explained the situation with Teka, and the importance of the woman, "So how does this sound?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:07 pm
(GAH SO MANNY THINGS!!!!)
Akivir walked out of the room, the dragon-man in one of his hands. “Come, I won’t hurt you, I just need to do one thing first.” Akivir entered the hatchery, and poured the fake spirit onto one of the larger eggs. “Follow me, keep your eyes straight and don’t talk or look at anything.” Akivir said to the Dragon-man. He led him down several hall ways and up a few flight of stairs until they had gotten to Akivir's chambers. “Okay, make yourself at home. If you need a bath it’s in the next room. My name is Akivir, I am an elf who has been shunned but soon that will change. Who are you? If you can’t remember then I can help with that.” Akivir sat down on his bed and took off his boots.

Lamkit saw a brightness, then darkness, then Sortai and Sunahr. Father and son, but Sunahr died in Sortai’s arms. Lamkit made the few steps toward Sortai, “Sortai, do you know where we are? We have to go back, back all that way, to that small village, that small Village of hopes.”
(TEE HEE I incorperated the name of the first RP in this one!!!)
(and for Nazo Meesha (elf queen) was my first character, with a pet ferret who turned out to be the fairy prince and Akivir is just who he says to be but with a hidden agenda. if you read back farther you'll see that meesha has a brother, andrec, who is like her half elf, but he died leaving the elfen kingdom to her because their father linden was the king of elfs. her brother left, hating his father because he left, leaving meesha and her mother. Meesha is now in a sword and a body that's alive but with out a soul. Is this enough info for you to interact with me?)  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:16 pm
Icemaw smiled as he closed the book and nodded. "And this will be done Tobias." He closed his eyes. Feeling the power of the new spell shift within him, Icemaw stood next to Tobias and Nethrin, already knowing what had transpired here. "And with this, i am to become the most powerful being in exsistance, next to Regius and Ke'yechei." He said. Leaning down, Icemaw gripped Tobias's hand and looked into the dieing kings eyes. "If to be the true ruler, i must have your crown, and then i will begin my plan." He said with an solemn expression.

Regius smiled as the connection closed. "And so begins a new type of war. A war that if it escalates to its full potential, then the world will rip apart..." He laughed at teh thought. His power came from blood, and he would see to it that the blood of one specific perosn would be his. Summoning a ghostly apparation of one of the ancient Disciples of Aragal, Regius's father, he smiled. "Sunhar is dead. Bring me his blood. It must be mine." He said, as the apparation faded away. Turning again to were a massive red throne sat, Regius took his seat. Closing his eyes, he summoned a demonic sphere and activated it. The mountain that was his home became a citadel. Bloodletter, Juggernauts, ancient Disciples, and undead warriors were summoned from the graveyard that the mountain served as. Laughing in an dark comical way, the citadel lifted into the air and stayed there, held aloft by some unknown power. "And when he goes to the tomb, i will know..." The deamon mumbled, and then started giving orders to the demons at the forge to craft weaponry, armor, and reforge his mothers blade and fathers armor into something more suitable for him.

Akur smiled at Brigham and snorted. "I do this from a choice. I was once among you. I served with Regius and the elf queen Meesha for years. I went to Ke'yechei for one thing," he paused, observing the soldiers hand going towards his pocket. "Freedom. Freedom from a world were i was old, vulnerable, and helpless to change. There are dragons that work against me and my master. Even a shadow dragon himself, Idarkoth." He chuckled at the mention of this powerful dragon. "I am to bring you somewhere, Brigham, even if it is not what you wish..." he said. With a quick string of words, he sent a dark binding chain to Brigham, ensnaring him. Looking around, he saw the brain-washed rebels being lined by one of the priests. Summoning one to him, he nodded. "Grab this one and mount. We go to Cthulhu's palace with him. Waiting seconds for the priest to mount, Akur lifted into the air and turned to the palace of Cthulhu. "Brigham, you will see to it that you and me fight. It is the fate of the new god that we do so..." he said telepathically to Brigham.

(*Dies*)  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:51 am
(yeah, i like making entrances, im rarely at the beginning of any RP, i'll try my best to understand what is going on here, but thats the whole main reason i entranced this way, so i can learn things.)

Ralph was confused as ever. He decided to follow Akivir. first they went into a room labeled 'Hatchery'... "Eggs?" ralph said to himself in his mind. before he knew it, he was in a room, Akivir's room, ralph inferred.
"umm...well, all i can remember is that my name is Ralph. I have no idea where i am, or who i am exactly. so....where am I?"
. he sat down on a chair nearby.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:10 pm
(( Heheh... Well, as long as you can aquaint yourself with us, and live up to Tobias' prediction, you'll be good... Welcome to the RP. ))

Sortai stared at the face of his father, the man who for years had been the slave of Cthulhu, whom had sold he, his mother, and his brother away into near oblivion. He couldn't shed a tear, but he felt a deep loss; this was the man whose blood ran in his veins. he stood, crossing his fathers arms, and turning to face Lamkit. Just as he did so, the room was illuminated by a massive red glow. The sun had burst over the horixon, bringing red dawn into the topmost room of the tower, which was where they were. With the entirety of the northern continent of Vessuld laid out below them, Sortai felt amazed. the pedestal where the books had once rested became the center of his view. He picked up the body of his father, wiping the blood from his face, and arranged it in a respectful manner. He was silent before regarding Lamkit. "yeah... Idarkoth is on his way... I can hear him shouting in my mind. I.... I-" he broke off, choked on his words. He turned away from Lamkit, and thought. He'd apparently just lost his most trusted friend, his father, his entire life. It was this moment he contemplated ending it all. "I'll just give myself up to Cthulhu. I'm what he wants, and I'm the one dragging everyone down with me."

Tobias looked up, eyes fading to a white as his soul left for the ether. "  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:58 pm
Icemaw reached ontop of the kings head adn retrieved the crown. He remebered Diakars stories about the crown. "The crown of Tobiasis a true artifact. It amplifies the hidden wearers most dark, and powerful ability." She had told him. Lifting the crown ontop of his head, he felt the eyes of the guards on him. Turning his gaze towards teh Blood Wastes, home of Regius, Icemaw nodded. "Guards, take Tobias's corpse to a place were it can be perserved. Then, send your generals to me..." He said. Teleporting himself into the throne room. The new King of Anduria transforemd himself into his dragon for. Before his eyes, the small throne turned into and alcove larger enough for his body and the crown he wore had made itself into golden armor that covered the dragons body. Laying under the alcove, King Icemaw looked down at the guards that lined the halls. "We must act quickly," he said to himself.

The ancient Disciple appeared in the Northern Tower. Noticing he was yet to be noticed by the two others, the walked over teh body of Sunahr and pulled out a crystal vial. Bending down, he started chanting words that drew the blood of the great king into the vial.

(finish later.)  

Dreadlord Kharne

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:34 pm
Nethrin put his helmet on and turned away from Tobias, "I'm afraid we won't be sure until it's over, Mathias." With a wave of his arm, Mathias was out of the armor. "I have to meet with Leonardo, so I will leave you until I've thought of our next move. Engrath is released, just as we wanted, but now we must stop him. I believe the king said something to your commander, about a village in the mountains of Jiyea. That is where Engrath is going. I won't be returning here, so be sure that you get to those mountains. We will confront Engrath and if successful, we can rescue Isabel." Nethrin disappeared, leaving Mathias alone with nothing but the smell of blood and the coming dawn.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:13 pm
As Tobias' body was lifted by the guards, the white eyes fell onto Mathias. While his lips remained still, and the king was obviously dead, his voice sounded in Mathias' ears: "Her fate rests on that of Runite." None of the guards seemed to hear it. "Her fate rests with Runites'." The disembodied voice seemed to fade, as the king moved away.

Into the throne room came Arcturus and Ze'tes, whom both bowed low before the new king. "Your Majesty..." Arcturus said before rising. "We are the most loyal of the kings advisors, as well as the ambassadors to foreign countries. We would like to know your course of action." They awaited his words, Arcturus smiling softly. Everything was going exactly to plan.

Cthulhu nodded after a moments thought. Yes... It seems a fair offer. One such as yourself, Leonardo, understands the value of trust in these times. Very well." He snapped his fingers. Two armed guards came forth from the shadows, bearing the draconic helmets of Cthulhu's elite warriors. "Make sure this woman is kept safe from harm, and in an area where no soul except those deemed by me acceptable can access... Yes. Keep her within the chambers below K'eychei's roost." He nodded once more, to Leonardo and the guards in turn. "Rest assured, Leonardo, Runite will be yours soon enough..." With that he gave a farewell gesture to Leonardo, then turned, vanishing on the spot. A moment later he appeared beside a massive marble building, in the center of a vast, dull, gray wasteland coated with smoke and haze. Bones littered the earth around. Cthulhu drew his black sword as he awaited Regius.

Brigham knew this to be his destiny. He was glad the majority of the rebels had escaped into the catacombs beneath the tiny village they were defending. But he himself, along with many other rebels, ahd paid their price in being captured. Mark my words beast. Know me. When we face off, I will assure it is my blade that ends you. He thought, not knowing if Akur could hear him. The black bounds of energy holding him, and the chains connecting him to the Dark Priests were all preventing him from tearing into Akur himself.

Sortai hadn't noticed the new arrival for he had already begun descending the stairway towards the bottom of the tower. When Lamkit would turn to look at Sortai, a brief glimpse of a shadow outside of the window would seem to flicker over Sortai. He turned his head curiously towards the window just as the massive black form of Idarkoth burst into the uppermost room. "quickly..." he panted to the two warriors. "Join me. Cthulhu and many third parties have interest in the area to which we must go. We must hurry!" Sortai nodded and leapt to his back, helping Lamkit. Just as soon as they were up, Idarkoth turned and leapt from the window.  

Yvansi

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:34 pm
Icemaw nodded slightly at the advisors. "Arcturus, Ze'tes, you are very valuable to me yet..." He paused, he piercing blue eyes staring at Arcturus. "And so i have made the decision to keep you here in the palace unto further orders. Noone is to be trusted, not even you two." He said with a crooked smile. "You will remain here, under my guards, writing a warning addressed to the countries you command. After this is done, i will decide what to do with you next." He gazed over at a pool of water that had come to the throne room in his rule. The water rumbled as two giant frost golems rose from the water. Walking over in front of the doors, Icemaw smiled. "You are not to leave under any circumstances. If one of you do, well, let me not tell you the bloody death you will endure under my wrath..." He said as he teleported away. Already he felt his scales changing, a new mane growing down the length of his back. Here i can do so undisturbed... He thought.

Appearing in the dragon wastes, Regius approached Cthulhu. "Ahh, master Cthulhu, so nice to see you in person again. Last time i had done so, you rode off without a thought of saying thank-you," He jested. The twisted dark smile of the blood demon soon turned to that of dark thoughts. "You want Sortai, dont you? Let me tell you something, Sortai will not come to you willingly. He would rather die than do so. And to make matters worse, our lives hang in the balance!" He snarled, his grip on his sword tight. "King Icemaw has become the new king of Anduria. No doubt you have recieved message of the power he holds!" He said, trying to keep his voice low, as to not awaken the angry, dieing dragons.

With a sweety brow, the undead blacksmith produced his finest work of steel since his living time. He thought for moments on to whom this should go to. Before he even had time to think, a strange, dark clothed figure took the golden edged blade and smiled at the smith. "This blade was made for one person smith. And it will go to him," He said with a whisper, then was gone, leaving the ghostly smith in confusion. With another second, the strange man was on a serpent right beside Sortai, Lamkit, and Idarkoth. "Sortai! Take this!" He yelled as he threw the sword to the warrior.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:06 pm
(FTMOY)

Sortai caught the blade that the man hurled his way, hearing his yell and turning just in time despite the wind. As the swords hilt met with his flesh, he felt a sudden warmth, as if it had been meant to be there for all his life. Slashing the blade through the air, it almost seemed to have left a golden blur. He turned to thank the mysterious man on the serpent.

Cthulhu nodded as Regius approached. "Yes, I was a bit rushed, with my preparations as to what I have planned for the band preparing to attack my castle... But nevertheless, I am here now, which matters." He was silent as Regius spoke of Sortai. "I am well aware that he is the one prophets have predicted to end me. And I am aware you have some connection to the prophecies as well, but to which extent I do not know." His grip on the blade tightened. "Would you like to enlighten me as to how you are connected to Sortai...?"  

Caryas

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:59 pm
Leonardo smiled, knowing that the his offer had been accepted, and that he was free to go after Engrath. He leaped out of a nearby window, and changed into a raven midair.

Mathias frowned as he tried to recall where the commander went during the confrontation. "Let's see...I remember a tower being mentioned." Mathias heard the beating of large wings and looked up. His heart sank as he saw a black dragon flying from the north tower, with two riders on its back. "Great, no weapon, no idea of where I'm at, and no means of transportation. Lovely."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games