Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:01 am
sky just sighs and nods. "it will take awhile tho." she said and layed down on the floor out of the way.

sam seeing that there was no food in the building for her and the other human heads out the door and in to the night to go get some through hunting and stealing. it takes her most of the night to get them food but she manages to steal a big wad of money of a rich man and she found some fruit on some trees in the park. she also manages to kill a cupple deer in the forest and she bring it all back to the room in the dark hour befor dawn. as she walks back in to the room with the two dead deer and a bag full of fruit looks around at the otheres as she takes the stuff into the kitchen and sets her load down. "well i got food and money for more food which i will head out later and buy if any one wants to come." she says as she lays down on the bed to take a nap.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:22 am
raven stars to fall asleep to his own music he sets his insterment down and looks around him at the sleeping people and creatures. slowly he gets up and puts his insterment away and slips inside the tent. quitely he walks over to where the girl and the wolf where and he sits down on the other side of the wolf gently placing his hand on the wolfs soft fur. "i'm sorry my forest friend,that i could not prevent you form getting hurt,i'm sorry that i could not do much to help you when you where hurt." he starts to cry softly as he looks at the wolf "i just hope you get better soon my friend." he whispers as an elf a the animals of the forest are my friends and i love them all as if thay where my own famly, i am so sorry that i could not stop such a rare and beautiful forest friend form getting hurt." he wispers sadly as tears roll down his cheek to land softly on the wolf fur. "i hope you will for give a young elf for being unable to help in your darkest hour of need my friend." he whispers to the wolf "in the moring i must go, i need to find away to learn the healing arts so that i can help my forest friends and save lives, when i return hopefuly i will have learned the healing arts and will be able to help others of my forest friends." he wispers to the wolf.
then with a final gentle pet he gets up and quitely slips out of the tent and lays down outside with the others.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:08 am
Lowri's breathing slowly began to restore, as she steadied and concentrated on it. The gem on her head continued to glow as a sign of restoration. She couldn't make much contact with the outside world in her condition, so she was saving her strength for something truly important. She faintly heard as someone came into the tent and began to speak, and almost felt the touch on her fur.
The smell of the herbs was overpowering, very soothing, so she couldn't smell who was there. With what little strength she was saving, she managed to make contact with the mind of the being.
It is...alright...she said with a slow deep breath...it is alright...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:12 am
Raptor looked at sam "how, and why did the inn keeper let you bring that in here?" He asked jumping onto the kitchen coutner next to one of the deer "actually dont tell me, i dont care" raptor sat next to the deer glaring at it, but he jumped off, landing next to Sky and he walked into the kitchen  

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:26 am
raven hearing the voice in his mind he close his eyes and through his thoughs pass a little of his streangth on to her. it was his in born magic that he still did not know he had it just worked on its own acord when ever he was near some one who need a little extra streangth. "i'm glad your ok my friend i hope you get better soon." he thought back to her and with his thoughts went a bit of his own streangth.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:31 am
sam rolls over on the bed and looks at the dragon. "the innkeeper dosent know nothing nor dose he seem to care what goes on in his cheep inn" she said "there are others at this inn that are doing far worse then what we are doing." she said "after all hunting is a part of life for thos that dont have money." she said with a yawn as she rolls over and goes to sleep for a bit.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:55 am
Idarkoth laughed for a moment. Do I believe you're human? Honestly I've never gotten farther than a single word with a human before they ended up somewhere they'd rather not be, but as far as I know you're not the type human I've known, if you are even human... He suddenly tensed, then leapt at the corner of a tree, knocking from behind it a cloaked human figure. As he settled his claws atop the figure, he smiled. Shall it be quick and painless, or could I have a bit more fun...? he asked the human, baring his teeth.

Seth gave a slight smile. "However best I could serve you. If using my body for sustenance is the best method of service for me, feast away, Great one." He said, throwing away his sword. He hoped this bluff would either save him or buy him time.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:57 am
Kiun's eyes closed and his head began to droop, but Paradisity's constant efforts began to show some fruits. He began to breathe more steadily, and finally his eyes would open. "Thank you..." He whispered, still weak, but growing ever stronger. "I owe you my life." He attempted to stand, but fell back. "We have to find Mol Flien's descendant before your father does. I doubt he will tarry much longer on other matters, such as our encounter... Though I believe you have touched a part of him he hasn't seen since before we betrayed him."  

Yvansi

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:01 pm
Watching Tsurara go to sleep had a similar effect on Sortai. He yawwned and felt himself laying back against the ground. Finding the rocky ground uncomfortable, he looked around and spotted a comfy looking mossy crevasse a ways away from the others. He decided unless some creature unafraid of a dragon wandered near he'd be safe so far away from the others, so he made his way to the mossy bed of rock and laid down to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:28 pm
"Sam, you are AMAZING!" exclaimed Aieori, hopping over to one of the deer. "I'm going to cook it and it'll be taasty and sooo goood~" he grinned, beginning to examine it. "Oh, and we can make fruit salad out of theeese!" he held up one of the fruits.  

heartsXdespise

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:14 pm
Anath studied the human, frowning. He didn't appear to be afraid, which was odd, but it didn't matter much. Idarkoth could do with the human what he wished and it wouldn't bother Anath in the least.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:19 pm
Paradisity, still in shock and confusion, was relieved to see Kiun come back. Trying to stop her crying, she spoke.
With all due respect, and I think I owe you a great deal, I believe you should rest for what there is left of the night, she said, stepping back to give him some room. You are recovering quite rapidly, and will be at full, if not more, strength when you awaken.
She put the water coating her tail back in the bowl, and made the ledge on the mountain bigger, so she could fit better.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:07 pm
Raptor smiled "worse than what others are doing? youve smuggle dragons, a despised race by many and almost all, and a griffin, dont know what about its race though" raptor had curled up on a couch, he turned his head to face the arm of it, he fell asleep, his body in a ball  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:40 am
"well help your self" sam mumbles in her sleep as she grabs the covers and covers her self up. then she yawns and is again snoring softly.
when she finaly wakes up its noon and she feels much better execpt for the empty growl of her tummy. she gets off the bed and heads in to the kitchen and gets an apple and eats its. "ok im ready to go shoping if any one wants to come." she saids as she grabs an orange and starts eating it having finshed the apple.

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:18 pm
Aieori automatically was at Sam's side. "Shopping!" He grinned. "And it's not like Dragony or Gryphony are going to come... people'll start freaking out."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games