Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:09 pm
Yoki gazed at him-questioning. Reckoning his scent she growled. But Bly then returned and nudged her. He made some light sounds from his throat. Yoki seemed reluctent, but gave in. However she didn't approached Drake. Bly, however hesitate at first, nudged Drake's hand while still remaining on alert.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:23 pm
Drake genuinely smiled as Bly offered his head and he stroked it gently at first, but then with more feeling.
"Yeah, you're all right dogfood-breath."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:29 pm
Bly whined as if he disapproved of the name, but contunued to allow Drake stroke him. He shook his head and his dog tag glinted in the light of the room. Then he turned his head to Yoki and whimpered to her-as if telling her what happened. She approached slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:33 pm
Drak carefully extended is hand to yoki too and fussed her behind the ear.

[*yawn* lol g2g, sorry.]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:39 pm
((No problem-I'm getting distracted anyway.....it's the new season of Heroes tonight so its party in my room! Whoot!!))

Yoki backed away at his touch, but gradually allowed him to continue although she stood a bit stiffly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:56 am
[did you enjoy heroes? lol]

Drake fussed the dogs a little longer and sighed.
"yeah neitehr of you really like me, do you? Liek you two can talk - you're carnivores fer god's sake."
he stood back upa dn shrugged off huis trousers and shoes, snaking under teh bed's covers. he sighed and still watched the dogs. it woudl be nice if they stuck around for company, he thought, but he doubted they would. His family had used to have a few hounds they hunted with and used to keep teh house clean of rats. They'd often slept in his bed or by the fireplace. it was nice to hear them dremaing soemtimes - he had always felt protected. he smiled a little sadly at the old memories, glad that not all of them were forgotten.
he turned to his side and buried his face half in the pillow. maybe he would get a dog to keep him company. If he trained it well enough it would be fine. he then wondered if one could make vampiric dogs...  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:05 am
((Heroes was amazing.))

Bly made another whine and then followed Yoki when she retreated to the food bowl. When they had they're fill they headed for Koko's bedroom where their bed rested in the corner. Yoki laid down first and then Bly rested his head on her-using her as a pillow.

((Hmmm....vampire doggies.....interesting idea.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:12 am
[I've nevr actually watched 'heroes'. i didn't want to get into it incase it ended up like 'lost' -haha]

Drake drifted off to sleep finally, sinking into te bed like it was heaven. soon he was softly snoring the day away.

[i know! *resists making vampire doggie*]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:17 am
Koko didn't open her shop that day, but she did remain downstairs trying to find odd jobs to keep her busy. She had called Fayt to tell him he didn't have to come over today, He sounded disappointed. Eventually sleepyness took her and she fell asleep sitting at her desk.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:38 am
By the time sunset rolled by again, Drake had woken up and lolled in the bed listening to teh sounds outside. the setting sun cast a warm glow on the curtains and he sighed, thinking fo how long it had been since he saw the sun. he missed it - nightimes were cold and soemwhat dull at times.
he then sat up in bed with a yawn and looked out to the dogs as they slept.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:53 am
Koko awoken at her desk. She was surprised that she slept the how time. Looking at the clock she realized she had an hour before Grace's wake.

She went upstairs and greeted Judith as she passed by. Then she proceeded to her bedroom where Drake apparently had just waken. "Just getting a change of clothes," she said opening her wardrobe and getting a black pant suit and a formal white shirt to wear beneath it. Then she strolled over to her dresser-quickly snatching a white bra and tucking it under her suit before Drake saw...hopefully.
---

Fayt dressed in black suit, and straighten his tie. His father spent the whole day depressed, but he didn't tell him what happen the night before. Fayt had left to go get the wreath earlier, but there was no answer at the shop.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:36 pm
[Missed less than I thought I would being gone for almost two days. I didn't even finish that homework I was gone all day doing yesterday either.]

Judith greeted Koko as she walked by, she had woken up a bit earlier and was already primped and pretty. She was just making the bed as she was waiting for the others to wake up. As she turned to start a conversation with Koko she had already disappeared into her room.
Judith pouted and sat on the edge of the couchbed, there was obviously something between Drake and Koko but she didn't know what yet. She just knew she felt completely and utterly out of the loop.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:49 pm
Koko returned from out of her bedroom with the clothes and shoes in hand. She paused before entering the bathroom to go change. "Did you sleep well?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:34 pm
"Oh, yes I did." Judith replied, suprised by Koko's return.
"Thanks, very much." She smiled.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:40 pm
"Don't mention it..." Koko replied as she disappeared into the bathroom. She changed quickly into her dark formal attire. It was quite the contrast from her more 'natural' appearance of earth tones and indian styled clothing. For her hair she chose a simple pulled back pony-tail with a feather tucked under the bands. When she came out her heels gave her some extra height.

Bly and Yoki had awaken and were at her side in seconds. Koko glanced at the nearest clock. "I'm going to be gone for a couple hours...." she siad.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games