Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:30 pm
well that depends. where is she?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:31 pm
you know, your sig is awesome.

but anyway, do what you want within reason. if that's all she can do then..that's all she can do.  

Nospai Deathous

Tedie Behr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:06 am
She's on the Grahrie, one of the techs. I guess I can just make stuff up. It's the weekend, so I'll actually have time to think of stuff to make up.

And thanks, Nospai. <3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:12 am
welcome. To Kill A Mockingbird is a great book /and/ a great movie..  

Nospai Deathous

Tedie Behr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:41 am
I haven't seen the movie, but I love the book.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:51 am
Huh, originally I kinda meant for Cajin to blast, eh, maybe a bunch of people, forty or fifty.

But him slaughtering a large portion/most of the crew and then the froggie slicing up the rest might be kinda interesting.
I guess I'll go with that.

I think...hmm...if he wakes up in a hospital, it's going probably going to be in restraints and under guard, huh?

Now I've got to think of how he'd react, think, etc...
But I just got back from a party and it's about 5 AM, so I'm going to sleep first.  

HereticX

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:14 am
but remember, Alianna was also actively slicing them up. and shooting them. so i guess it's hard to tell. =/  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:34 pm
True. Leaving Mordranna with an arse-load o' detective work.  

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:14 am
you could always call the sector rangers or hire a good bounty hunter to puzzle it out.
you'd be suprised how good Bounty Hunters are at forensics work.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:20 pm
Hey, Nelo, can I ask a bit about what you have planned for the RP?

I'm thinking...hmm...that Cajin might be trying to get out of the drifter life. Do something...more important, bigger, than just being a drifter.
I don't know, either get into the stock market/starship+defense-industries, or perhaps found a mercenary company.

I think he might take whatever savings he has, whatever insurance he could cash (on the leg, perhaps, if any, because I'm not sure he would really be able to get any insurance, not with his profession), whatever bounties or such there might be on taking out a cruiser, and probably try to invest it or something.

It'll probably take a while though...
What will the timing of the RP be like for the future?  

HereticX

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:28 pm
what do you mean by timing?

SOTF takes place 6 months after the end of COTGCW1, or VoW, depending on what you call it. Overall, 11 years after the Battle of Endor.

However COTGCW III is not going to have nearly as long of a wait time after the final battle. A month, at best, putting it at around 2 months shy of 12 years past endor.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:29 pm
Im guessing part three will take place six months in the future from when Shards ends.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:30 pm
Cale Darksun
Im guessing part three will take place six months in the future from when Shards ends.
im wrong. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:35 pm
The events that begin Episode III are much more dependent on quicker introduction. So the time frame is upped a bit.

Like how between ANH and ROTJ, its four years or so, but between ESB and ROTJ is only one or somehting...

I can extend the timeframe to up to three months, but the events can't be stretched out any longer.

I prefer one, but two would fit better more than likely.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

HereticX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:43 pm
Guess he'll have to work fast, then.

Hope he gets a fast return on investments, and he'll probably have to work on some 'hostile business practices', then.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games