Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Macabre Manor Boarding School (AlwaysAccepting,monsters,etc) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Heck Yeah!
  Umm, no, sorry...
  Im sending a pm now!
  Goldz!
View Results

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:28 pm
Ace awoke from a deep, deep sleep, as he often did. He yawned a dog-like yawn, and stretched his arms out to either side, whacking one of his hands on the wall. After a particularly rough protest from the occupant on the other side of the wall, he chuckled to himself and pulled himself out of bed. As did every time he woke up, he rigorously stretched his stiff muscles. He was changing into a new pair of dark jeans and a black t-shirt when his stomach growled. He wasn't sure if there'd be cooked food to eat, but figured there'd be someone willing to go find wild food if there wasn't anything available.
----
Up since the crack of dawn, Xeno stared tirelessly at a page of ancient text. It was the book that his father had been last teaching him from when his father and aunt disapeared. It made absolutely no sense beyond what he had learned, but his undying loyalty to them made him want to study in their honor. Hearing the commotion outside his dorm, he closed the book and exited the room, heading no where in particular, hoping to find some sort of social event.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:25 pm
Danika had been invisible most of the day, to mortals at least, and also alot of immortals. Not many had the sight, or had the recipe to gain it. Mainly she had been considering what to do for that evening. The school was holding a 'dance', but the students were free to roam the forest and the surrounding area. She was still waiting to see the final results of Alec's painting, but knew she could wait. Speaking of Alec, she realized her feet were leading her back up to the spot where he painted the picture, she had to stop herself from wandering up there so she wouldn't look before it was done.
---
Lydia was out in the forest hunting. Halloween night was one night that she could be tempted with human blood, mainly because they all dressed up in costumes, and some had the fake blood, and some wished that vampires and monsters were real. If only they knew, she always thought with a smirk. One slip up and they could be a part of that world, and never go back to their own. She had just found one of the yari cats that had escaped to the woods from days ago, and she pounced on it, draining it of its blood quickly.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:19 pm
Alegra woke up in Alec's bed, par usual unless....well for obvious sexual reasons they chose not to be occupying the same one...Hair sticking up in all the possible cardinal directions, the redheaded-female-twin smiled at her brother Alec. He had his back turned to her and was busy digging through his drawers while listening to his ipod and attempting to sway his gangly arms in some form of dance.
Licking her lips with a sandpaper like tongue, Alegra turned and let her bare legs slip from beneath the covers. She, like many other students had slept far too long and was feeling the aftermath.
"Ew," she mumbled quietly, wiping at her mouth when she yawned. "That tastes all kinds of awful." she said with a giggle and then a slight snort. Scratching her alabaster skin with freshly polished, via the night before, nails, Alegra drummed her feet on the floor, a morning routine before hopping from the bed. She bounded over to Alec kissed his cheek, made him aware that his dancing sucked and slipped out of his room to head to her own for a shower and fresh clothes.
----
"Huh? was all Alec managed to get out before his twin dashed from his room and he has plucked one of the earphones from his ear. "Coward!" he teased with a yell as he heard her feet hitting the floor in the hall. Shaking his head with laughter, he stuck the headphone back in his ear and finally decided on a shirt, stuffing an extra in his canvas bag just in case.
He had only finished buttoning the middle two buttons of the orange shirt when he saw his sister, freshly showered and dressed in a black tank top and skinny jeans appear in the hallway.
"Shoes?" He asked, gesturing towards her bare feet with a nod of his red hair.
In response, Alegra held up a pair of black flats and a small purple canvas bag, much like the black one he was carrying. "Meow," she said sarcastically. before placing a a fuzzy black headband with ears on her head and turning to shake her rear at him only to reveal a tail she'd sewn along the seam of her pants.
Alec laughed a deep, husky laugh, "Wow! You went all out! Revealing your true form and what not!"
"a**." was all she replied with as she passed him with a slap to his chest.
Still laughing, Alec tossed his head back and rubbed the spot where she'd struck him. "Holy s**t! Did you paint your face too?" he laughed, while running after her.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:04 pm
Sleena decided to walk out of her room; maybe if she could just stay away from everyone, then no one would get hurt. Plus, she wanted to go to the party, just like everyone else. Her eyes were a full yellow now as she walked down the halls, carefully avoiding everyone.  

Kixna1016

Nex Remeo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:39 pm
Myia looked around as everyone seemed to be chatting about the dance. Why did people, anyone for that matter, get dress-up just so they can dance and embarrass themselves in front of people. Unluckily for her, she had to go because her grandmother told her to and wanted pictures. Not counting she had also sent her a new dress she had hand made. A sigh escaped her mouth. 'Going to be a very long night.' Her ears perked as she picked up a very interesting aura. She had to find were it was coming from. As she moved she didn't touch anyone and watched the spirits/ghosts that she saw, but it was none of them. None of them seemed to be the ones giving off that aura she sensed.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:03 pm
Alegra stopped in her tracks, smacking Alec as he wound up attempting to run past her.
"Could you possibly find a way to dtop being an a*****e, for, like, an hour out of my day?" she asked with a grin on her little kitty face.
Alec shrugged, patting her arm lightly, "Aww, you know it's all because I love my sister and her wittle kitty cutesy wootsy face!" he teased. Clawing at the air her turned on his heel and bolted from the building.
"I swear, If I catch you, Alec..." Alegra laughed before running after him, her tail swinging wildly behind her.  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:19 pm
ooc- I feel awkward. No one is posting, so we're not really going anywhere. I like this thread...please don't die...*sniffles*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:31 pm
(Sorry for disappearing off the face of the Earth. I went on a trip with my parents and forgot to mention it. sweatdrop )

Ace was heading out of the building when Alegra and Alec shot by. He continued outdoors, shaking his head and chuckling to himself at Alegra's rediculous outfit. Figuring he'd join in on the fun, he jogged a little forward before using his momentum to shoot up in the air in the form of a raven. Flying high he flew circles around the area, spinning and diving without a problem. He dove down to fly beside Alegra, winking with a carefree eye which seemed very out of place on this deadly bird. He was fairly certain that his eyes would be a dead give away to her, which is exactly what he wanted.

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:49 pm
Sleena saw Alec and Alegra and debated whether to say hi or not. She did a self tally and decided that it was okay...if things got out of control...well...hopefully someone could stop her.
"Alec! Alegra! Wait up!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:41 pm
Alegra was about a foot away from catching the back of Alec's shirt when a raven swooped down beside her. Had she not adored the macabre bird, she'd have carefully shooed it away, but a familiar feature managed to catch her eye...How curious all things considered. Halting her chase, she slowed to a sprint and smiled. "How clever, Ace. Is that your costume?" she chuckled as Sleena's voice caught both hers and her brothers attention.
-----------
Alec, who have been so caught up in their little game turned and nearly tipped over his own feet when he saw that his sister was otherwise preoccupied by a bird.
"Aw, Alegr-uhhhhhh!" he whined playfully, jogging back to her. He saw Sleena running to catch up with them and instead ran past his sister to greet her. "Well, hello there!"  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:50 pm
Ace dropped out from the ground back into a human form, straightening his legs and chuckling. "Perhaps." He chuckled, winking and grinning. "And I assume this is yours?" He said with a teasing grin as he motioned at her outfit. "How... unique."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:58 pm
Danika decided to get as far away from thar room as she could, Alec would show it to her when he was ready. She was invisible to everyone at the current time, and decided to head outside to the woods. Maybe she could run into some other fey, and feed before the night began. She halted her journey as she spotted some familiar faces, Alec's in particular. She furrowed her brow and grew upset when she saw him greet Sleena enthusiastically. .
---
Lydia had finished hunting, and was heading back to the school. Her mind was wandering, as it almost always did, and it had settled on Xeno. She wondered what he was up to on that day, and whether or not he liked Halloween.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:05 pm
"Oh, no," she shook her head, her voice dripping with sarcasm as she spoke again. "This is just an everyday outfit for me. What about you?" she asked, gesturing towards his plain clothes. "Because let me tell you, wow...That's an amazing outfit!

((My posts may be short, I'm sorry. I'm trying to keep up with three RPs.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:19 pm
Ace rolled his eyes and shook out his arms. "Let me see..." He said, stoking his chin as if stuck in thought. "Is this better?" He asked, before immediately transforming into a massive wolf. He tilted his head to the side and bumped her with his snout.

-------------------

Xeno stalked out of the dorm, sullen as usual. I hate Halloween. He thought, thinking back to his childhood. He was always allowed a special lesson of his choice on this holiday, particularly in any dark art he had not been taught yet. Ever since their disappearance, he had hated the holiday. As he stalked across the lawn, he had no particular destination, other than away from the loud parties of the school.

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:31 pm
Alegra giggled and shook her red locks. "Yes, yes! Much better although I'm not quite sure how well you are going to able to reach the punch bowls on haunches like those," she mused light heartedly.
Swinging her arms along her side, she swished her tail playfully. "Should we be hanging out, the pair of us?" she asked him, her golden eyes gesturing towards her tail. "My kind isn't usually fond of yours you know."  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff