Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:09 am

Artemis Vulpes
Mortella
"te eh eh "she puts her paw on his arm "I know arnt i a little stinker?"

*nuzzles an ear* Smelling pretty good right now.

I should get some sleep, up about two hours later than I should be.
she kisses his cheek"Well sweet dreams arty i hope to see you sooner than later"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:13 am

Mortella
she kisses his cheek"Well sweet dreams arty i hope to see you sooner than later"

*nuzzles* Me as well. Would not mind catching you on MSN like I use to before.

Artemis Vulpes

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:16 am

Artemis Vulpes
Mortella

*nuzzles* Me as well. Would not mind catching you on MSN like I use to before.
"Maby tomarrow I can" hugs beffroe she walks out with him.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:57 am

* walks in*.....what the door was open is there anyone else here?* Zek said raising his coking knifes*

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:37 am

*grumbles* It is not so much I mind the hours at work, it is the fact I cannot talk to anyone unless they send a text to my phone that gets frustrating.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:06 am

mmmmmmmmmm

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:15 am

Morteella walks in all refreshed and perky "Aw..... good mourning!"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:23 am

Walking in as she stretched, she smiled kindly to Mortella as she headed over to the piano to play.

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:26 am

"Good mourning" she said blending a steak to about the consistency of a smoothie. "Is there anything i can get for you this mourning?"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:29 am

"A pepsi would be nice. I need the caffeine this morning," she said as she started playing.

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:31 am

Lunaria Canis
"A pepsi would be nice. I need the caffeine this morning," she said as she started playing.
She smiles and nodds takeing out a glass bottle out from the fridge. mortella drank her steak smoothie as she sauntered over "Beffore you play today...would you like to talk a little about yourself?"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:35 am

Mortella
Lunaria Canis
She smiles and nodds takeing out a glass bottle out from the fridge. mortella drank her steak smoothie as she sauntered over "Beffore you play today...would you like to talk a little about yourself?"

Pausing with her hands lightly on the keys, she tilted her head to one side. "What do you want to know?"

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:42 am

Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis

Pausing with her hands lightly on the keys, she tilted her head to one side. "What do you want to know?"
She put the pepsi on the ledge of the piano as she leaned against it ..."Oh anytrhing sweetheart..." she said her tails constantly moving behind her
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:45 am

Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis

She put the pepsi on the ledge of the piano as she leaned against it ..."Oh anytrhing sweetheart..." she said her tails constantly moving behind her

She smiled slightly as she took the pepsi and drank some of it. "Well, ask to your heart's desire, and I'll answer unless I feel the question's too intrusive."

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:49 am

Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis
Mortella
Lunaria Canis

She smiled slightly as she took the pepsi and drank some of it. "Well, ask to your heart's desire, and I'll answer unless I feel the question's too intrusive."
Mortella gets a very big crocodile smile "What are your hobbys? is there ever going to be an instance where you shed your normal clothes to go and fight crime in the middle of the night in pvc and spandex?!"
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games