Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Hewnyfatale o___o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:51 am
It would be nice to have some of those items around. xD Pandy Pack! I'd walk around the mall wearing that. ;3
If the pitchfork were real, I'd be able to meet you and everyone else with no hard work at all. ;D
Oh yeah! I entered your profile somehow and saw pictures of you. xD You remind me oddly of Ryan Higa or whatever off of youtube. My cousins watch him for some reason o.o

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:03 am
TEDDY BEAR BACK PACK PWNS ALL >:'D haha
because it's so cute and cuddly C: haha
anyway,~ ew...D: no violence D:< use the comsic force thingy that turns into a black hole and a scarf C: haha
haha it's cause we're asian ;D haha  

Henwyfatale

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:08 am
haha I feel cool C: I'm playing zOMG in the morning :'D haha  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:24 am
xD Psh. Screw your teddy bear! It's all about the panda and pig! Cuute! ^ ( '' ) ^
I wouldn't use violence. (; Or would I? It's much more fun to use a pitchfork to get people to do what you want. Especially cause it's a demonic one. ;o
lol. x3 I remember middle school and high school was dominated asian.

Teh Soupreme

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:26 am
pft pft pft C: teddy bears are so much more amazinger C: haha
...yes you would xD haha C: I knows you >D violence all the way! Just keeding C: haha
...I miss those days D; haha <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:28 am
You believe that. ^-^ You'll see. One day, a pig will attack you and you'll be like, OMG, it's soooo cute! o.o
I'd like to see wings be created. That could fly! [:< Awesome!
And I miss middle school the most <333 Those were the most fun days I had with my babe. >o< If only we could go back to those days.

Teh Soupreme

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:30 am
...you know me so well C: haha I'd hug the piggy into submission >D haha I'll win by the power of love XD haha just keeding C: haha
I wanna see the security blanket made...<3 haha xD it looks so comfortable for just a bunch of pixels XD haha
I miss my 8th grade year only the most...<3 haha xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:36 am
o w o Laaaame. You could just kill it for bacon... Juust kidding! D;< OR WAS I?!
I have a froggy blanket. <3333 Way better than some blanket that can punch people o.o Or kill someone...
8th grade was the best year. D; That was when we did most of our stuff together in school. AYE BOY. WHY YOU MAKING ME REMEMBER THESE STUFF?! IM MISSING THOSE DAYS NOW!

Teh Soupreme

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:44 am
haha I hate bacon C: haha I know, I'm a disgrace to americans xD haha
...I have a pokemon blanket >D haha with all the original 151 pokemons C: or 150...was Togepi considered a Kanto or a Johto pokemon? o 3o
...<3 haha XD pft your old C: 8th grade year was last year or two years ago...because I'm becoming a sophomore this year xD haha C:  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:49 am
It's okay though. (; We're asian! So being a disgrace to americans isn't that bad.
I think Togepis a Johto o.o Noooo clue why.
And I am oooold! Dx 8th grade was.... 7-8 years ago? OOOLD.

Teh Soupreme

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:51 am
Whoa...YOUR AZN?! o 3o I never knew that xD haha
...D; I got really confused because of that...I think technically Togepi is a Kanto pokemon because it's egg was discovered in the Kanto region, but we don't see/meet Togepi until Johto...D;
...So that would mean your like...a Senior in college or you graduated from college? C: haha you is old xD haha

D: I wanna host a contest, but Grandwing said only mods can host contests now T.T or that's what I heard...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:56 am
I am asian. ;D Chinese, but considered Korean cause I look Korean. x3 Lots of people thought I was Korean and I was like wtf?!
Yeah. I thought Marill was part of Kanto too, but it wasn't. D; Fail. My friend has all pokemon numbers memorized. o.o Like if you asked him number 1, he'd tell you Bulbasaur. And yeah. Stuff like that. xD We kept asking him.
And I'm third year. ;3 Proooooo.
I think crew can only hold contests. o.o Thread in mod forum says sooo.

Teh Soupreme

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:58 am
haha xD pft, C: I love the chinese people BECAUSE OF PETER CHAO XD HAHA xD pft, just watch you be Peter Chao o 3o haha
Marill is a cutie <3 haha xD I WISH POKEMON WAS REAL, but we'd die o___o;;; well it is true...D: Charzard's flame thrower can kill us T.T
So your a JUNIOR haha XD I feel so...unsmartical xD haah

mod, crew what's the difference xD haha  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:00 am
*pokes Henry's thread*
Hewwo =^.^= I just wanted to point out that Ryan Higa is really attractive o.o XD

Soupy~ Ah, it's okay, almost everyone thinks I'm Japanese because my eyes are big for an Asian >,<  

-x- Blue Moon Hope -x-

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:06 am
Noooooo. I could never be Peter Chao. >.< I look like another dude... Off Fahrenheit.
I wouldn't let my Charizard use Flamethrower on you. c: I'd let it use Heat Wave! MWUAHAHAHAH!
How do you feel unsmartical? o.o I'll edumacate you!

Lexay! Japanese people have big eyes? xD I don't notice that.

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games