Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply crew (Updated 7-26-10)
HALLOWEEN (started 10-19-09) rule update! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

himhamster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:26 pm

Queen_Zimika
himhamster
Taro326
Post 94

Oh ha ha Hamster. Your almost to 200. So I'm still 100 behind ya.
Also it takes me long because I looks for a girlfriend with a nice personality. And the type that isn't slutty or big wise. Since I am interested in medium/small size girls. -_- I don't know why just am.

post 176

well its annyoign cuz all my friends have a chest and i cant help but to stare and there like what the hecck!? and im like their just there i mean c'mon!? cover them up or somthing!
welll what if some of them are like me...i have cleavage in a tshirt

post 179

well idk.... they always get mad at me. but then ill be standing there and one of my friends will grab my nipples and yell out boob check! and its embarrasing
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:27 pm

YAY for non slutty girlfriends!!!!!

hammy thats unfortunate.

Queen_Zimika
Captain

himhamster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:28 pm

Taro326
Post 97

There is a guy/girl ratio at my school where it's equal. But most girls are just sluts. I rather have a girlfriend who like things that I like. But can't find one... -_-

poat 180

yea, theres alot of sluts here too. and man sluts lol. like my friend is dating this guy but he is a player! he hops form girl to girl. i feel bad for her, but her best friend wont let me tell her.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:29 pm

Post 98

Two away....*coughs* Still a virgin... *coughs*

KileyYui

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:30 pm

ah the dating world and school world is still a mystery for me. when i was in elementary school there were like 10 or 15 of us at once if not less and we never really had drama we had sluts but they always moved away....then i go to high school and holy crap thats all they are
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:31 pm

Taro326
Post 98

thats good though. you dont wanna go wasting your virgentity on one night that could be the best night of your life but..... you get it! i mean you want ot save it for that person that hasnt had it either so its not awkward. cuz if they have experience its akward becuase you could be doing it wrong..... you geet it

himhamster

KileyYui

Post 99

Hm...

Taro326
Post 98

i'd rather not go there....... ninja

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:32 pm

himhamster
Taro326
Post 98

thats good though. you dont wanna go wasting your virgentity on one night that could be the best night of your life but..... you get it! i mean you want ot save it for that person that hasnt had it either so its not awkward. cuz if they have experience its akward becuase you could be doing it wrong..... you geet it
good answer
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:32 pm

Post 100

Proud and so glorious! Standing before us! Our songs will shine bright in the sky! When we are united we come to the land of the sun, with the heart of the dragon....we rise!

lol Dragon force.

KileyYui

himhamster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:33 pm

Taro326
Post 99

Hm...

post 181

i know too much, i mean im in the 8th grade! i explain a whole bunch of gross crap to my friends XDD

Taro326
Post 100

Proud and so glorious! Standing before us! Our songs will shine bright in the sky! When we are united we come to the land of the sun, with the heart of the dragon....we rise!

lol Dragon force.
holy crap i think you and the king might be related.....so much alike.....

Queen_Zimika
Captain

himhamster

Taro326
Post 100

lol Dragon force.

post 182

dont go! crying
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:34 pm

ninja

Queen_Zimika
Captain

himhamster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:34 pm

Taro326
Post 100

lol Dragon force.

post 183

~sniff~ please dont go! ill have no competition! crying
crew (Updated 7-26-10)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games