Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Sally07

3,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:17 pm
Hello my name is Sally I am not sure how the guild works anymore I was trying to sing up for classes on How to be an Elf but I seem to be unable to sorry if this doesn't belong here I am very lost I have read the Entrance Hall link the Welcome Link and now this but I'm still lost crying where can I actually post?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:33 am
Sally07
Hello my name is Sally I am not sure how the guild works anymore I was trying to sing up for classes on How to be an Elf but I seem to be unable to sorry if this doesn't belong here I am very lost I have read the Entrance Hall link the Welcome Link and now this but I'm still lost crying where can I actually post?

((Yes, How to be an Elf is currently locked. When Icee has the chance to post the new class for this semester we will be able to take it. Just be patient as Icee will get the class posted as soon as she can. If you have further questions after reading the Welcome Letter and the Entrance Hall, you can post them here or you can pm IceeWitch. ))  

Ms Flatsy Doll

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:40 pm
Ms Flatsy Doll
Sally07

((Yes, How to be an Elf is currently locked. When Icee has the chance to post the new class for this semester we will be able to take it. Just be patient as Icee will get the class posted as soon as she can. If you have further questions after reading the Welcome Letter and the Entrance Hall, you can post them here or you can pm IceeWitch. ))

{If reading that link doesn't help, feel free to PM me or one of the Mods. Icee is away right now but, will be back soon. And by the way you are aloud to post here. biggrin }

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:38 pm
Sonas walks in her loyal pet puff folowing her closely.
"Oh frosting." She claps her hands in delight. "Thank you so much."

Nite of Storms

Ms Flatsy Doll

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:47 pm
Henrietta smiles at Sonas. "Of course!" she says happily. "Study hard!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:21 pm
Ms Flatsy Doll
Sally07

{If reading that link doesn't help, feel free to PM me or one of the Mods. Icee is away right now but, will be back soon. And by the way you are aloud to post here. biggrin }

oh okay thank you 3nodding I am happy to be back in the guild smile  

Sally07

3,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:37 pm
User Image

Amber had been headed back to the common room, but before she could give the password, the smell of freshly baked goods filled her nose. Next thing she knew, she was tickling the pear and heading inside the kitchens. "Is that cookies I smell?" She wondered out loud.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:47 pm
Sally07
Ms Flatsy Doll
Sally07

oh okay thank you 3nodding I am happy to be back in the guild smile

No problem biggrin

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

No-one-but-everyone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:29 am
Julia walked up to Amber. "No cookies yet Miss. Is you wanting me to make some?" Julia stood there awaiting her first job.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:12 pm
Rich was sitting around waiting for his next job.  

Sands of Fate

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100

Mistress Drakkard

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:10 pm
Drakkard walked into the kitchen to begin her new life as an official Hogwarts house elf and she was proud of that fact. Drakkard saw Amber come in and began mixing ingredients to attempt at making the best cookies she can and hoping she succeeded on pleasing Amber. While the cookies were in the oven, Drakkard began scrubbing the counters and floors. She mumbled "Drakkard must clean and work to please."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:14 pm
Cissy worked happily at baking the pie she was assigned to make. She was happy to be working as a new Hogwarts House Elf and eager to please as many people as she could. Humming slightly as she worked on molding the pie crust, Cissy stayed intent on finishing her work, sure that it must be perfect.  

_CissyBlack17_

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:25 pm
_CissyBlack17_
Cissy worked happily at baking the pie she was assigned to make. She was happy to be working as a new Hogwarts House Elf and eager to please as many people as she could. Humming slightly as she worked on molding the pie crust, Cissy stayed intent on finishing her work, sure that it must be perfect.

Cissy, Please write in Default (Black) or Indigo. Those are the colors for the House-Elfs. Red's, Green's, Blue's, and Orange/Yellow/ and Bold Black are colors only for people who have been Sorted can write in. Next time please make sure you write in the color's I mentioned.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:38 am
Megan came from the library starving and the smell of baked goods made her stomache rumble. She walked in and saw a lone elf without a job, "Excuse me?" She said to the elf. "Is there something around here that I could snack on? I've been studying hard and I need something to snack on."  

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sands of Fate

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:32 am
Rich jumped up. "Let see what I can do." He said as he ran off into the cabinets searching for ingredients for granola bars.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games