Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Midgar Municipal Water Supply (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furzball

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:41 am
Cloud was only slightly affected by her spell but wasnt damaged. He looked down at Sabel. He sighed, which counts as a groan. He holsters his sword and places her on his bike along with himself. He then continues his way to the forgotten city.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:02 pm
"I'm Afraid That Data Is Not Within My Database At This Time. However, If Necessary I Can Force Entry To The Other Side."  

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:33 pm
Just as Saerenna and Slayer 1 were trying to puzzle out how to open the 'secret' door. A rumbling growl rose steadily in volume somewhere outside the compound. A few moments later an all-too-familiar voice was heard commenting to himself, "Whee! and Ghast thought I couldn't do this myself!" Freyr exclaimed, loud enough to be heard over the engine roar. a few moments later the engine reved and whatever vehicle Freyr was now utilyzing shot off through the trees outside the hidden laboratory. Through Slayer 1's accute receivers, Saerenna could hear the chimera's self-commentary as he sped through the woods. "Wow this is GREAT! I love this!!... oh.. Hey I don't think that was supposed to come off... and That's a.... CLIiiiiiiffffff....." this running monolouge came to a conclusion with a resounding crash.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:02 pm
(Sorry for the spam but where is everyone?)  

Furzball

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:18 am
((urm... well Saerenna hasn't been online for a little while, ... who are you waiting for? we have a 'who needs to post' topic ... If you really want interaction you could have seen/heard Freyr crash.... ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:06 pm
(crash where I do want some intercation?)  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:06 am
(( The crash was somewhere between Kalm and Midgar. closer to Kalm actually I think. but yeah.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:24 pm
ooc:I don't suppose some person who despises Dahry is going to walk up to find her in her embarassing predicament, eh? That was the whole point of it going this far. biggrin xd I really want to embarass her, which I geuss is sorta weird.  

savanacat

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:41 pm
OOC: Hmm... since no other character interaction was forthcoming, I decided I will have to time lapse a little.

The unconscious clone moaned in her sleep, incoherent cries of remembered pain and anguish, little if any of her words were intelligable. It was strange that unlike many of the other Jenova-inflicted the woman said hardly anything relating to the Reunion, Chosen One, Promised Land or Mother. Instead, she did manage some phrases that made some sense though likely far out of context mentioning bleeding and the leg of someone. After a while she was still and quiet again.

As the trees of the forgotten forest came into view she became again more lively, her face scowling and grimaciing as if she could sense the battles to come. Then she suddenly came awake, her eyes glowing as completely one of Mother's Chosen. She leapt up and perched for a moment on the front of the Fenrir like a cat before leaping off into the trees. She had vanished without a trace.

OOC: FLEE! FLEE! WE FEAR THE ENEMY!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:32 pm
savanacat
A glow surrounded Dahry and Shinrei, hiding them from view. The pink haze settled as the spell charm took hold on the unresisting shinobi. Dahry could only gaze in horror as he woke to look her in th eye.

"Well well beautiful, fancy meeting you here tonight..." He said with a crooked grin. He looked at the way they were lain on the ground and grinned. "Why I hardly think this is an appropriate place, what do you say we go back to mine?" On one hand the Shinobi's suggestion was one of activities she would not want to engage in, on the other, no one knew where his base was, and if she were agree, chances were she might escape and return with important information.

OOC: twisted Which fate is worse?  

Misander

Jareth_the_Goblin_King42

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:57 pm
((Woah...I haven't been here in forever.....I see there's fianally new posts...but we're still at the forest T__T....*sigh*))

Raven faned herself light with her fan, her silver hair slightly moving in the breeze. She was leaning against the giant with tree. Her mako eyes gazed over all of the children they had collected for the Reunion. She looked over at Yazou, "Oi, Yazou Nii-san....where's Loz and Kadaj? Didn't you say they'd be here by now?" In her mind she added, 'Not to mention the dissappearence of Sabel Nee-san....where is she?'  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:37 pm
Cloud was surprised when the woman had awoken, however he continued on after she dissappeared. Later he saw some faint traces of other people ahead.  

Furzball

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

savanacat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:12 pm
Misopan_Kurai
savanacat
A glow surrounded Dahry and Shinrei, hiding them from view. The pink haze settled as the spell charm took hold on the unresisting shinobi. Dahry could only gaze in horror as he woke to look her in th eye.

"Well well beautiful, fancy meeting you here tonight..." He said with a crooked grin. He looked at the way they were lain on the ground and grinned. "Why I hardly think this is an appropriate place, what do you say we go back to mine?" On one hand the Shinobi's suggestion was one of activities she would not want to engage in, on the other, no one knew where his base was, and if she were agree, chances were she might escape and return with important information.

OOC: twisted Which fate is worse?
Dahry was frozen in shock for a moment only, she had only started her angry and embarassed reply when the other import of his words sunk in... His Place?!? She also had a tracing signal on her person, if she "lost" it there... but he wanted... but this was such an opportunity... but... but...but he was trying to... Finally her scientific curiousity won out, simpering at Shinrei, she spoke in a slightly stilted, but sultry voice, "Darling, I have only waited for you to ask, I can hardly wait, but we truly must. I long so for you my love."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:01 pm
savanacat
Dahry was frozen in shock for a moment only, she had only started her angry and embarassed reply when the other import of his words sunk in... His Place?!? She also had a tracing signal on her person, if she "lost" it there... but he wanted... but this was such an opportunity... but... but...but he was trying to... Finally her scientific curiousity won out, simpering at Shinrei, she spoke in a slightly stilted, but sultry voice, "Darling, I have only waited for you to ask, I can hardly wait, but we truly must. I long so for you my love."

OOC: it occurs to me, were I acting as Misopan I would be dying of mushiness by now *gags himself with a spoon*

Shinrei grinned. "I'm so glad you feel that way sweetheart." He replied, and before Dahry had the chance to brace herself, The strong shinobi was pulling her to him, mouth firmly against hers. There was no need to go into the details, but one thing was for certain, Shinrei certainly knew how to kiss a girl. Along with top secret company files, the warrior had also stolen a number of hearts in his time.  

Misander

Tanya Knightmage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:02 am
It was at about this moment Alina was on her way home from work when she happened through her usual shortcut through the alley to find her daughter and the traitorous shinobi entwined in a loving embrace on the ground, kissing passionately. "Oh, I'm sorry." She muttered as the eyes of the two met with hers. "Umm, continue on, never mind me I'll just be going..." She said scampering quickly down the alley. "Be sure to use protection she helpfully added in an afterthought.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff