Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The Package- A Role Playing Goof Off! (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:06 am
Thalon ran out of the building and into the large group of people standing by the door. "Hiya Tifa so who are these people?" he asked waving his hand dramatically at everyone then ignoring her response he turned towards them. "Hello I am Thalon Reid treasure hunter and temporary dimensional traveler!."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:26 pm
The twins observed the glomping of the girl they'd just met with equanimity. They smiled at the newcomers news and started forward to be halted by the introduction of yet another unknown individual who quickly became a known individual with his flowery intro.

" We're men with wolve's names and those are wolve's with men's names and at times it is difficult to tell the difference," Fenrir said cheerily, motioning to Remus and Romulus who paced about the small space impatiently. " Felicitations my fine friends for few find facile......" Fenrir continued dramatically.

" We've wasted enough time we must catch up with that.... er assorted... um... varied.... I mean we've got to find those people as soon as possible," Garm interrupted. Fenrir looked slightly peeved that his brother interrupted what was turning into a glorious F speach. " Oh, and I am Garm and that is Fenrir. They are Remus and Romulus," Garm added clarifying his twin's speach. Without further intro Garm started towards the door. The wolves seeing they were continuing on the trail leaped up to lead.

Eskevar Fire Cross

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:25 am
Rufus glanced at his watch once and then back at the house of Mirrors. "They seem to be taking their time." He commented to no one in particular. Then he turned to Saerenna, "What do you think? Should we leave them here? Or wait perhaps a little bit longer?" He smiled slyly, everything was falling into place, now that he had the upper-hand he needed he was feeling ... almost.... normal? the smile faded, what was 'normal' for him to feel?

Vaizel quickly yelped as the Clone wrapped itself more closely around him, the cyborg hastily gave his best efforts to dislodge the deranged creature, but after a few moments settled with just preventing it from coming any closer. He wandered through the now-easy maze as quickly as possible, and was so focused on his goal he almost ran into a large gathering in one of the 'hallways' It took a few moments for him to realize who these people were. "What are you guys DOING?" He snarled suddenly, "This isn't the TIME!! We need the White Materia! And that freak is getting away!!" He snorted at the lot of them, and they realized quite suddely that with Vaizel's huge metal wings, he couldn't fit past them... but he looked determined to try despite any consequenses if they didn't get moving!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:32 pm
furry1337otaku
The chauffer of the president's limo suddenly emerged from the vehicle. Ruo had finally reached the end of her patience in waiting for her employer to return to the vehicle. However instead of storming towards Rufus indignantly, she paused sniffing at the air for a familiar scent wafted over that of the day's earlier downpour of kibble. "Hmmm...I know that brand of smoke bomb gunpowder. Shinrei Kisaragi! Get out here you two timing chocobo theif!" Ruo called boldly.

"Now then where was it that I was going...Perhaps you know young lady?" The mustashioed midget asked the drag-dressed death ninja.

"Why don't you just go home old man?" Aeris sighed to herself as she witnessed the bungled attempts of the living to conduct such a simple business as reviving her...sheesh it would have been so much easier if they'd just cast a few Cure spells and used pheonix downs, but no Cloud just had to go mope away and leave her body in the water because Sephiroth stabbed her.

"Excellent Idea, Miss, I think I just shall do that." The old man said with a resolute nod. No sooner had he gone outside but he realized. "Wait... where do I live? And where is my Chocobo?"

"Hey YOU dumped ME Ruo, and that chocobo wasn't yours either!" Shinrei sniffed huffily, and was about to continue when he was interrupted by the ChocoSage. "Oh just go to H-E-double hockey sticks you old geezer!" Shinrei shouted irately. He had to stare in stunned amazement however as the elderly midget replied to him with a perfectly biddable "Excellent Idea, Miss, I think I just shall do that." and the old man hobbled out the door leaning on his cane all the while, muttering something about a chocobo."And I am not a MISS! I'm a MISTER!" He yelled after him, pride wounded.  

Misander

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:17 pm
Misopan_Kurai
"Hey YOU dumped ME Ruo, and that chocobo wasn't yours either!" Shinrei sniffed huffily, and was about to continue when he was interrupted by the ChocoSage. "Oh just go to H-E-double hockey sticks you old geezer!" Shinrei shouted irately. He had to stare in stunned amazement however as the elderly midget replied to him with a perfectly biddable "Excellent Idea, Miss, I think I just shall do that." and the old man hobbled out the door leaning on his cane all the while, muttering something about a chocobo."And I am not a MISS! I'm a MISTER!" He yelled after him, pride wounded.

"Clearly not much of one." Ruo taunted to Shinrei's parting shot to the Chocosage."And I did not dump you, you got Exiled and I said if you couldn't keep up a long term relationship then I was leaving you. And obviously you're still stealing Chocobos, it's not a coincidence when an old man can't find one and you're near."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:25 pm
Ermak Lorde
Rufus glanced at his watch once and then back at the house of Mirrors. "They seem to be taking their time." He commented to no one in particular. Then he turned to Saerenna, "What do you think? Should we leave them here? Or wait perhaps a little bit longer?" He smiled slyly, everything was falling into place, now that he had the upper-hand he needed he was feeling ... almost.... normal? the smile faded, what was 'normal' for him to feel?

Vaizel quickly yelped as the Clone wrapped itself more closely around him, the cyborg hastily gave his best efforts to dislodge the deranged creature, but after a few moments settled with just preventing it from coming any closer. He wandered through the now-easy maze as quickly as possible, and was so focused on his goal he almost ran into a large gathering in one of the 'hallways' It took a few moments for him to realize who these people were. "What are you guys DOING?" He snarled suddenly, "This isn't the TIME!! We need the White Materia! And that freak is getting away!!" He snorted at the lot of them, and they realized quite suddely that with Vaizel's huge metal wings, he couldn't fit past them... but he looked determined to try despite any consequenses if they didn't get moving!

The twins came to a screeching halt as the objects of their search came screaming around the corner. Their second impression was he was not stopping for anything. With a breif glance between them they took off running.

" Um.... are you sure we can run faster than him?" Fenrir questioned his twin as the two ran before the enraged cyborg.

" I guess will find out," Garm said laconically.

" Oh... all right...." Fenrir ran on for a momment. " You know... this is sort of like the running of the chocobos they do in Costa Del Sol."

" Come to think of it is.... only we have only one large metalic chocobo."

" Yes, just so," Fenrir replied continuing to run for his life out of the fun house.

Eskevar Fire Cross

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:08 pm
Ermak Lorde

The deranged Jenova clone saw the oncoming accident and braced herself by clinging even more tightly to Vaizel and now wrapping her legs around his waist.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:37 pm
furry1337otaku
"Clearly not much of one." Ruo taunted to Shinrei's parting shot to the Chocosage."And I did not dump you, you got Exiled and I said if you couldn't keep up a long term relationship then I was leaving you. And obviously you're still stealing Chocobos, it's not a coincidence when an old man can't find one and you're near."

"How DARE you insult my manly manlieness!" He said puffing himself up in hurt offense, clearly forgetting his current apparal. Then he threw a shinai her way. Naturally she was able to parry this attack and retaliated anew with an explosive, Shinrei tossed his own in response and the area around the two ninja was quickly shrouded in mist, broken only by the frequent explosions as hands carrying ninja projectile paraphenalia emerged and disappeared with alarming frequency.  

Misander

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:46 pm
Vincent had come looking for people, wondering what could possibly be taking everyone so long, and he'd found... mirrors!! After a stunned moment near the entrance to the house of mirros, his brows drew together angrily, he hated mirrors, with a passion. His red eyes fairly blazed as he extended his left hand forwards, one green materia glowing brightly in his bracer, and uttered a single word, "Merton!" A moment later, the entire building was engulfed in liquid flames, shattering and scorching mirrors, and burning the already damaged structure down to it's foundations. The whole process took maybe half a minute, and Vincent remembered belatedly that he'd removed his added effect fire materia on his bracer earlier that day, so the spell left him wounded, but not quite out of action. "Gah, I hate mirrors..." He muttered, as he stumbled from the rubble.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:51 pm
Sujuka idly moved along. Angrily kicking whatever be in his path. He looked out of place, but he didn't care. He had no job since he didn't know what happened to Hojo. He'd assumed he was dead. Which only made him want to take up voodooism or some black magic garbage. Surely if he sacrificed enough souls and sold his own to the devil himself he could revive Hojo. On second thought...He might actually NEED his soul.

He looked up and found himself standing in front of a large building that sounded like there was a nuclear war going on inside it. "...By now you'd think I'd learned never to ask questions..." He said, debating on whether or not to approzh it or keep moving.

((I'm trying here ><; wink )  

Too Sexy For A Shirt

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:58 pm
Vaizel's fury at the strange Chimera and it's horrible prank was much abated when the building suddenly erupted into flames around them. The Cyborg's perogative made an abrupt shift from 'revenge' to 'flee for your life'. Arcing his mechanical wings above him he raced from the overly-reflective room veritably forcing everyone before him to follow the same Idea. In no time at all he stood outside the building watching it burn. He had the strangest urge to find some marshmallows. This thought was abruptly dashed from his mind as his eyes landed on the strange approaching figure. "YOU! Shinra SCUM!!" Vaizel shouted indignantly, his whole purpose was to destroy the Scourge that was Shinra, and he seemed to have conviniently forgotten that about half of the OTHER people around him were also allied some way with the hated company.

Shinra? Where? Rufus spun about looking quickly for some sign of his nemesis, 'Dufus Shinra' torn between the hope that he would have his chance to overthrow the man, and fear that he wasn't quite ready with his plans. All he saw however was a man in a lab coat. This didn't seem to imply that much, but Rufus' eyes narrowed, Shinra was a tricky one, it could be some sort of spy or assasination attempt. He vowed to keep a close eye on this new interloper.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:06 pm
Sujuka blinked at the other person that erupted from the building. Apparently he was talking to him. "I'm no ShinRa employee. I have no alliance with ShinRa. My only alliance is...with Hojo." He stated honestly. The man's fury was not unnoticed. He seemed to be at the wrong place and at the wrong time. "Let me pass, I pose you no threat."  

Too Sexy For A Shirt

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:20 pm
"DIE!!!" Vaizel abruptly roared leaping at Sujuka, both hands extended as though he was aiming for the man's neck. He seem to have completely forgotten the fact that the young Remnant 'Sabel' had handcuffed herself to his person, and his forward momentum came to a very abrupt halt as he stumbled over her, rolling them both excruciatingly noisily across the ground for a few yards before coming to a screeching stop as Vaizel now lay on his back with the young Clone on top of him. He struggled futily to continue progression towards his target, "HOJO IS EVIL!! DIE YOU FOUL SNAKE!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:33 pm
Sujuka stepped back, restraining himself from laughing out loud. "Evil is what you make it to be. I don't believe he's evil." He snorted and proceeded on his way. With the man distracted he'd have no trouble finding himself out of a potential life threatening situation. He could have possibly been less obvious in his attire of course. Glasses and a white lab coat where a basic dead give away.  

Too Sexy For A Shirt

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces