Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
The World of Darth [ON HOLD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:14 pm

Emilia looked at the sky for a moment then she shifted to her side and looked at Leon opening his bag and pulling out stuff before putting them back in. She gazed at him in silent under the moonlight.

As he moved closer to the stream and passed closer to her, a draft brought his scent to her and her body reacted immediately, her breathing quickening and her eyes dilating.
She sat and dragged her to the closest tree, leaning against it, still sitting on the moss.

Her eyes never left him as he prepared a fire. He looked at the flames. She looked at the fire reflecting upon his face. His icy blue eyes seemed to be glowing.
She remembered hearing something about the power of the firelight, creating a moment unique outside of time.

She wanted to break the silence yet she did not know exactly what to say.

"Have you eaten yet?" she asked at last, her words immediately followed by a metal scold to herself Lame!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:28 pm

"Not yet," replied Leon looking over to where Emilia had relocated, "I can get by on one meal a day. Why are you hungry?" without waiting for an answer he stood up to his bags and took out his few rations, consisting mostly of dried fruit and meat. He gave the meat to Emili and sat back down to nibble on a slice of dried apple.

He looked to the side as an owl hooted a lonely noise. Blue eyes looked around until he spotted the bird, then scanned the woods for any other signs of life, more out of habit than fear of being sneaked upon. His gaze returned to the fire as the water began to boil and he moved the bowl from the fire and immediately added it to his waterskin before moving to the river to get more.

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:34 pm

Emilia shook her head. "No...I was just..." she looked at the meat in her hand.
"Thank you." she said staring at the food. How to explain to the human that he looked much more appetizing that the piece of meat she had in her hand.
She could not suppress a disgusted face as he munched on the fruit.
She took a bit of the meat. One of the only food outside of fresh flesh which had an acceptable taste.

"One meal a day? That unusual for a human." she said as she was chewing on the meat.

She looked at him and the way he prepared the water with some puzzlement.
"Are you preparing herbal tea?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:38 pm

"No," he said flatly putting the bowl over the water, "our immune systems are different. If I were to drink the water as it is now, I would become very ill and possibly die whereas your body would be able to handle it," he nodded to the bowl, "fire cleans the water so that I may drink it."

He fell silent again, bringing one knee up and resting an arm across it. As he had said the word, her unclothed body came into his mind and his eyes narrowed. This was not going to get any better until he could be taken care of. He may just have to settle for one of the normal whores and do his best to pretend they were the werewolf beside him.

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:41 pm

By now, Kageko was back in the maid's uniform and was rolling a cart back downstairs. Merging with the crowd, she was checked much less than when she had gone up, despite walking in the opposite direction. Besides, she was obviously going to the kitchen, just like all the other servers were.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:50 pm

Emilia nodded. "Oh I see..." she looked at the water though with some puzzlement.
"I believed that water to be amongst the purest though...haven't had any problem with it since..." she did not say since when for it was a looong time ago.

"I understand." she concluded to his explanation, her eyes on his face.

She felt a shift in his scent for a second and she reacted with a low growl. Real wolves had seasons. Humans had none. She...well she did not know if it was the season or the man, but the result was there and quite taking over her instincts.

She hesitated a moment then jumped in.
"May we should just get over with it?" she asked, trying to look at the man's eyes without flushing too much.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:09 pm

For the first time expression came to Leon's face as he looked at Emilia incredulously, "no," he said sharply, "for many reasons. The first and foremost being I don't want to be Louis' dinner. Secondly I need to focus for tomorrow, save as many as I can instead of worrying just about one," already though his mind was beginning its work and he grunted, standing to his feet and moving away from her. There were other reasons, more personal ones but he did not voice them.

Once there was enough space between them that he could react should she decide to jump him he stopped and pinched his brow, trying to control himself as his body temperature rose and he breath became heavier, "it will pass," he said simply.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:23 pm

"Louis?" Emilia's face frowned. "What does Louis have to do with that?" She was truly annoyed. Louis seemed to be controlling her life even in the most inadequate moments!

"Because in the state you are right now, you are truly able to focus on tomorrow?!" she snapped back at him, crossing her arms on her chest, a sardonic eyebrow raised.

She did not move, just looked at him as he stood up and moved away from her. So he feared that she was going to rape him or something?

If she had been a human, his control would have been enough, but as a wolf she could smell and hear him and that was tantalizing.
"You should take a cold bath." she said raising to her feet. "That might calm you down for a while."
She smirked with weariness.
"I won't watch..." her eyes locked in his for a second and she was truly tempted to jump on him. She looked away.
"I'll go hunting...that might calm me down." she grunted.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:29 pm

Leon glanced over his shoulder as Emilia stood up. If she attacked, there would be little he could do, both with his desire and her power would prevent him from fighting back against an attack. He looked at the ground as she made a good point about his current mental state.

"Very well," he said, reaching up and unclasping the cloak. He let it fall to the ground, revealing the true form of his body and let his hair down from his ponytail to fall around his shoulders as he moved to the river, "have fun hunting," he said turning to look at her. He would remove nothing else in her presence.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:36 pm

Emilia had barely started walking when he let his cloak brush down his body to the floor. Her eyes grew darker at once and she stared at him.
Her eyes lingered down his torso and legs. He was used to physical exercising and hard life. She liked what she was seeing and what she could guess. She liked it far too much.
As he untied his hair, she bit her lips. Cold, strong and handsome. Tantalizing.

"You could have waited." she growled at him.
She made a couple of steps in his direction and stopped a couple of feet away from him.
"Right now, you are the one I want to hunt, so stop tempting me." her threat was said in a low hot husky voice.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:44 pm

Leon looked at her, his hard blue eyes blinking once before a haughty look came to his face, bordering the vampiric seduction in power as he reached up and brushed his hair over his shoulder with a slight toss of his head before tilting his chin down and looking at the werewolf through the tops of his eyes.

"I think I can handle you," he said in his deep voice, though the hoarse tone that usually accompanied was gone and his voice flowed like the river behind him, glittering in the moonlight. This was the end and he knew it, he could barely take anymore and if she chose to linger, he was going to break. Louis could eat him afterward for all he cared.

He stood still, a bit of pride showing through as he would make the woman come to him, "come take care of me," he rumbled, "eat me if you dare, or, shall it be I who will devour you?"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:45 pm

Kageko had put the maid's outfit back in the storage shed and changed into the clothes that she had entered the castle in. Exiting the same way that she had come in, the girl was outside of the walls of the castle in no time and with few hindrances. Now, however, she had to figure out what she should do. Until the meeting at noon, she had no way to contact either Louis, Emily, Angeles, or Leon. Although she really doubted how much the information would help them should they be...,no. Not should, but when they are attacked at the meeting, she still felt that they should know.

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:04 pm

The man's reaction was not what the werewolf had expected and she almost retreated. If they decided to play that game she would have to control herself or she could break him like a crystal doll. His scent was more arousing than ever, his movements were flirtatious, his voice was enticing and his manners were detestable. To sum up, she wanted him.

If Emilia was ready to just turned back and go rampant on the first dear or poor animal she would meet, his last sentence hit her pride even more. She had seen his skills and knew that he was not the average human and was not surprised that he believed he could take care of her.

But he was pushing her to her deepest bestial instincts and that was humiliating somehow. Even more humiliating was the fact that she was reacting to his game.
"If that is your wish..." she answered, her eyes having almost lost all their colors due to the size of her black pupils.

She did not wait for a confirmation and jumped on the ranger. In an instant she was on him, pinning him on the floor, one hand around his neck, the other ready to tear apart his shirt, her face only inches away from his face. She was not smiling, not smirking, just staring at him with her wide black eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:18 pm

Leon shifted, bracing himself for the impact, his eyes becoming hard. This was going to be as much of a battle as it was going to be a release. He stumbled backwards, water splashing up around his boots before the force finally pushed him to his back and he was pinned, the shallow water flowing around his body, soaking his clothes as the current took his hair and spread it around his head and took it down to one side.

His breathing quickened with her body on top of him, looking up at her staring down at him. If he wasn't careful, he would die. With a grunt his hands, which she had foolishly left free moved suddenly, springing from the water and splashing the liquid onto her body as he grabbed her hips. With a twist of his body he threw her off her center and continued until their positions were reversed and he took her hand from his throat and pinned it under the water. His eyes were hard, looking into the wolf's. He was no match for her strength, but his skill might just be enough to survive the night.

"Nothing will come from this, Emilia," he warned in his flowing voice, "in the morning, nothing will have changed. You and I will be separate again, and if I cannot, I will not save you. This is not love, as a woman, can you live with that?" this was the same warning he gave to every woman. He would not get attached, it was not love, it was sex, love was different, something he never planned on experiencing, something most women he slept with expected from him, only to find him gone the next morning, "if you cannot, then this will not happen."

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:37 pm

Emilia's eyes looked defiantly at Leon from underneath him as they rolled and his hand held her wrist down. The cold water had cooled down both there body temperature and somehow lessened the strength of their scents, yet the tension between them and their physical proximity were not to lower her attraction for the ranger.

Now that they were wet, their clothes were clinging to their skin. Her cream color shirt was now mostly see-though. Having her hand held down under the water above her head was opening her chest, offering a full view to the ranger.
She hated that voice of his, this flowing voice. She preferred when he was cold, speaking seriously and harshly to her.
She listened to him and let him remain on top of her with some delight. She could feel his weight and his muscles against here.

Her other hand was still against his shirt as a a conclusion to his little speech, she grabbed the fabric and tore it apart in one gesture.
"I am not a woman." she grunted with a smirk. "I am a she-wolf."
Her smirk disappeared and she looked seriously at him. "I believe you are trying to convince yourself more than you are trying to convince me."  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games