Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IS there any hufflepuffs present?
  Yes, here !
View Results

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:51 pm
I love the Hufflepuff thought process. xd I'm glad you guys enjoyed the pictures! I adore HP humor.

P.S. Hufflepuff fist bump for Awesomeness! emotion_brofist
P.P.S. Guys! It's the Holiday season! That means it's socially acceptable for me to watch the movie Elf again! emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:19 am
vivacious_red
I love the Hufflepuff thought process. xd I'm glad you guys enjoyed the pictures! I adore HP humor.

P.P.S. Guys! It's the Holiday season! That means it's socially acceptable for me to watch the movie Elf again! emotion_awesome

You're cute, I love season movies there the best. The only problem is that when I watch christmas films around christmas time I wish for snow and winter, because over here we have summer christmas'.  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Jitterbug5x5

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:33 am
The Queen Lana
Hey guys take a look.

Gryffindor:189
Ravenclaw: 217
Hufflepuff: 445
Slytherin: 262

Woot! Go Hufflepuff! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:41 pm
Yay Hufflepuff! XD  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:18 pm
Hey guys! So with all this new Housing program for Gaia stuff about, I thought I'd try to make my house into a Hufflepuff Common Room. I quickly realized just how -uh limited I was in my decisions, it's basically like a mixing pot of everything yellow sweatdrop But your all welcome to take a look, Go to BadgerBurrow

My real vision of the Common room is much more earthy.. like with roots and round doors, and round (enchanted) windows, lots of comfy well-worn armchairs. *sigh* rolleyes If only...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:16 am
vivacious_red
Hey guys! So with all this new Housing program for Gaia stuff about, I thought I'd try to make my house into a Hufflepuff Common Room. I quickly realized just how -uh limited I was in my decisions, it's basically like a mixing pot of everything yellow sweatdrop But your all welcome to take a look, Go to BadgerBurrow

My real vision of the Common room is much more earthy.. like with roots and round doors, and round (enchanted) windows, lots of comfy well-worn armchairs. *sigh* rolleyes If only...

I envisioned a common room from the shire with elvish accent and beauty idk you have me daydreaming of the possibilities lol  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:19 am
The Queen Lana
vivacious_red

You're cute, I love season movies there the best. The only problem is that when I watch christmas films around christmas time I wish for snow and winter, because over here we have summer christmas'.

I have a winter Christmas but it just stays freezing, where i live i have never experienced a white Christmas before, so i dream of it too, but how exaclty is a summer christmas?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:24 am
vivacious_red

i watch holiday films all year long and my mom called me socially ackward because it, i was singing jingle bells on my brother's birthday in august, and which ever christmas song pops in my head at any random moment even at work haha, but i even i wore my halloween socks on valentine's day but it so happens it was the only pair i could fine emotion_dowant but yeah just sharing a little fun story, but anyways i just watched elf! Yay!  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Jitterbug5x5

8,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:18 am
vivacious_red

Well I still think it's cute, lots of Puff house spirit! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:07 pm
Aunt Slappy
vivacious_red

I envisioned a common room from the shire with elvish accent and beauty idk you have me daydreaming of the possibilities lol

Definitely a hobbit-hole common room is what I had in mind. I think whereas the Slytherins' is more of a dungeon than anything and under the lake, the Hufflepuffs would be more like a burrow, and under the green houses or something, more earthy and warm. User Image But I seriously want round doors!

vivacious_red

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:09 pm
Jitterbug5x5
vivacious_red

Well I still think it's cute, lots of Puff house spirit! ^_^
User Image Thank you, you're very kind!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:27 pm
Aunt Slappy
The Queen Lana

I have a winter Christmas but it just stays freezing, where i live i have never experienced a white Christmas before, so i dream of it too, but how exaclty is a summer christmas?

Well, usually a bunch (3x families) of us go down to a bach, and pretty much go swimming all day at the beach, and we eat.

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:59 pm
The Queen Lana
Aunt Slappy
The Queen Lana

Well, usually a bunch (3x families) of us go down to a bach, and pretty much go swimming all day at the beach, and we eat.

Oh really that's awesome, every christmas for me is different, this year i am having family come from out of the country so i am uber excited!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:31 pm
Aunt Slappy
The Queen Lana
Aunt Slappy
The Queen Lana

Oh really that's awesome, every christmas for me is different, this year i am having family come from out of the country so i am uber excited!

A big ole celebration right?

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:27 pm
The Queen Lana

A big ole celebration right?

Yay! this the first time they are coming, so definitely a big ole celebration,
to everyone: how is everyone doing?

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games