Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Old Blood Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiil you join the cause?
Hell yes!
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:19 pm
Sam wanted to meet this human, so he did what he usually did. "Im going to cheak out the other human guys, Ill be back in a bit...... if I dont eat it." He put this in jokingly as he made his way to Bella. He smiled at her. "Hello, your the second human I have met today. The name is Sam. As you can see we also have Albion. But dont tell Aveira I said that." Sam winked and laughed. This human was Aveira's, his smell was on her. Maybe thats why he could not smell that she was human.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:54 pm
Viktoria looked around and then sat down on the floor. She sighed and put her head in her hands.. 'I wanna attack.' She thought 'I wanna kill something.'  

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100

Ishikawa Takeda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:37 pm
Albion eased himself into his sitting position again, bracing himself on his sword. "Hey..Viktoria? Was it?..could you..well, im not quite to 100% yet. I hate to ask, but ..Help? He smiled a bit, his pain starting to eat away at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:44 pm
Hikaru frowned as Grimm growled and looked as if he was in pain, she could see the horror in his eyes though it seemed to disappear before she could really tell it was there. "Grimm.. whats wrong...? Are you in some kind of pain..?" she asked as she looked him over, trying to see if the humans had somehow done something to him, or if he had some kind of wound somewhere "Aveira.. a fight shouldn't even have to take place.." she murmered as she continued to look at Grimm, trying to find what was troubling him.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:49 pm
((if somthing is wroung plz pm me and i will change it. lol sorry been really sick Hellz helped to fill me in lol))
Airabella ha stud there utterly shell shocked that was her mom. her mom! she screamed in her head. people had come in and left but she couldnt move. so much for being the best of the best. she dropped to her knees and it took a good long time befor she stud up and was shaking in rage. the way she had touched Aviera killed Vondel manipulated Grimm and to think she had been apart of that. she left the room and headed out side. she needed air. she ran pretty far befor climing a tall tree and sat inits branches. she thought she herd someone call for help but she was to exsuhasted in everyway to even care. guilt kicked her. that was her job wasnt it? to save humans in need? she leaned her head bakc and looked up to the stars her mond slowly trailed to Hikaru 'i hope she got that bullet out.' she winced mentally at the thought her mind suddenly flashed to Aviera to watching him fall and her mother. . . 'rage seared her heart at herself and how she had done nothing. 'they didnt do anyhting to me! i could of killed that b***h' tears of anger built in her eyes and her vision became blurry. 'i wont let that happen ever agian'
((unless i get sick again lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:56 pm
Viktoria looked over to the Human. 'Albion is it? What did you do to injusre your self more? Or did I just leave you with the clan to long?' She asked her eyes closed as she ran her hand through her hair. 'If you need my help you will have to give me a second. I'm still gaining energy back after smashing the door.' She laughed and decided not to mention her weakness from the power wave.  

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100

Ishikawa Takeda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:59 pm
"Heh, no problem..we'll just have to pass the time.." He frowned, looking down.."And I didn't do anything else...I think he wounded me worse than I expected. And im going to need all my strength to try to keep up." He looked up into her eyes, "Sorry Im even bothering you with this, Im sure you have..more important, umm, clan things.." Blushing he looked away. "Sorry.." he mumbled.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:11 pm
Viktoria laughed when Albion blushed. 'He couldn't possibly.... No he couldn't' She decided and she turned to him. My mother will take care of clan things. She doesn't fully trust me yet.' She laughed again bitterly. 'My mother is just a b***h so if she ever talks to you just ignore her. That is what I do.' She laughed agian closing her eyes and sitting straighter to concentrate so she could let her powers replenish. 'Continue talking please I hate the deathening quiet.' She smirked and let her powers flow.  

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100

Ishikawa Takeda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:24 pm
"Well..In a way, you should be happy, at least you have a mother to hate.." Albion smiled, "Im not sad though, mom, she was beautiful. and she did what she wanted. . . Id be selfish if I was mad at her, for choosing to save me. So now i have to use the life I have, because its all a gift from her" He shifted a bit, "Maybe...you should give "Mother" a chance? I bet she's just looking out for you.." He shifted a bit, "So, Sam huh? He's great, seems like a strong Wolf..I mean, you'll be great, you know..togather.." Sighing, Albion quieted for a moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:32 pm
Viktoria smiled at Albion's last comment. 'My mother... dislikes me... becasue mt 'Father' sacrificed his life for me. Sam's clan and Mine are at war because of my father. But he left that all to me when he allowed himslef to be killed by the other clan.. Or at least we think it was. We don;t fully know who killed him we just know he said he did it for me.' She stood up and moved to Albion. 'As for Sam and me. I don't know. He seems kind enough but he is still hurting over the betrayal of a half breed who left him for Grimm.' Viktoria sighed and moved around Albion in a circle trying to pinpoint the injury. 'Where does it hurt? Because I don't sence the injury, and I don't think you could hide it from me...' She cocked her head to one side and continued to circle.'What happened to your mother Albion?'  

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100

Ishikawa Takeda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:37 pm
"Happened? I'm...well, I'm still not sure..It was fast, I was young. The was a fire, outside, and alot of yelling.." Albions forhead wrinkled as he thought "Shadows...moving so fast, nothing could stop them. We were cornered in out house. And she.." A tear starts to form in Albions eye, "No..I can't be sad. The darkness came for us, she, turned, hid me from view..it..it was warm, and we were on the ground, her..blodd was everywhere. But she was still smiling" A slow smile grew across Ablions face, "Ever since then i've done my research, trying to find it. Them. What it was. It's led me into alot of dark places. Your the first bit of light I've seen..in..a long time..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:43 pm
Viktoria gave a sad grin. 'A ray of light... hmmm' She circled once more. 'My kind is not a ray of light. Being one of us is not a ray of light.' She laughed and circled again. 'Now where does it hurt exactly?'  

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100

Ishikawa Takeda

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:47 pm
"Umm...Exactly.. where? I'm not sure..Kind, of, all over." He frowned.."Maybe, it's gotten better walking in here..good company maybe?" Smiling, he continued, "And don't be so hard on yourself, the night has it's light too. Maybe you aren't sunshine, maybe your moonlight. Don't expect me to complain."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:48 pm
more memories came to her. 'omg some one tried to tlak to me and i ran away. god i have the worst etquettei' she hoppped down in a single bound and ran back. she walked up to the . . 'Lycan?' she guessed.
"aw . . . sorry umm.. . . stressed. am Bella . . thanks for that back ther." thonking about it made her angery again but she pushed it back down.
"were is Aviera? and Hikaru?"

PaYg

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:52 pm
Viktoria's smile faded. 'Come with me?' She asked holding out her hand. 'We must go talk to my mother.' She glared over her shoulder. 'She may be trying to make you seem in pain... or it could be Aviera.' She looked at the vampire and waited for Albion to decide wether he was coming or not.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games