Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:28 am
"thankyou." Kirk said finally arriving at the bridge and taking a seat in his chair.
he then transferred the hailing up onto the main view screen so he could see Shern properly.
he noticed that Sulu seemed to have a new pride in the way he was sat, which directly anti-mirrored by how sheepish Chekov was looking. he expected that Sulu was enjoying the little boost of power.

he leant back and turned on his handheld computer, looking over the report as he waited for confirmation from Drax.
"commodore, do you have any recommendation of where to start?" Kirk asked after a moment. "I assume that we head back to the graveyeard until we pick up anything else or the third fleet arrives."

--

"hands." Zepatos confirmed, wiggling his fingers with another smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:39 am
"Hands....." Jinx replied when the door to the room opened. "

"There you are," Uhura replied coming up next to her.

"Hands!" Jinx said excitedly.

"You've been teaching her?" Uhura asked casting a glance at Zepatos.

"Chest!" Jinx pointed.

Uhura have a questioning look then. "That's right....chest," she replied.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:43 am
"it's not like I have anything better to do." Zepatos said the sulkiness returning to his voice. He then smirked as Jinx enthusiastically pointed to her chest again.
"What else do you want to learn, jinx?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:50 am
Uhura observed the pair interact with one another. Jinx pointed to her hair and clothing she had been forced into when she was first captured.

"She really is quite fond of you," Uhura commented.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:51 am
[righto i'm off. ttyl wink ]

Zepatos looked up at Uhura and smiled.
"You think? I mean she did come and visit me, which was nice. thanks for that jinx."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:55 am
"I agree Captain" Shern nodded.

"I took the mirror of supplies you took aboard my own ship. I was hoping for your crews assistance in upgrading my sensors."

He twitched his antenna's

"Hopefully that Chief engineer of yours and that bright young Mr Chekov could lend me a hand"

--

Chekov looked sheepish; but turned to look at the Captain.

Sulu loudly cleared his throat and Chekov turned once again to face his station.  

Near Xephis

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:02 am
"Thanks?" Jinx responded pointing to her knee.

Uhura couldn't help but crack a smile.

--

Korex worked as quickly as possible on the warp core. He didn't want to spend any more time then he had to on this ship.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:57 am
Kirk nodded and looked over at Chekov thoughtfully.
"That can certainly be arranged. I'll beam them over immediately, hopefully while the improvements are fresh in their minds. We can manage without them while we're in transit."

he leant back and hailed Scotty.

"Scotty, you're to report to the transporter room immediately please, I need you to beam over to Commodore Shern's ship and complete the same upgrades as you did on the enterprise as quickly and safely as possible. guide his engineers. Chekov will join you."

Scotty looked surprised but was already on his way there
"Aye, sir."

Kirk then looked over at Chekov.
"Ensign, you're to join him in the transporter room immediately and complete the upgrades too. Show 'em how good you are."
He gave a brief smile.

---

Zepatos laughed.
"no. uh, Thankyou is what i say after you've been good. it means I'm happy and in debt to you."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:45 am
McCoy inform Kirk privately on the innercom that the autopsies had been completed and were ready for removal and that the findings had been recorded. He sounded a bit worn out and exhausted with well enough reason to be.

--

"....thank you....good" Jinx repeated. ".....hap....hap-py....."

Uhura felt of this use here but since he had tried to escape twice now she didn't trust to leave Jinx alone. She watched as Jinx moved to open the door but found she was unable to. Jinx looked to Uhura. "Zepatos.....out?" she aked.

"No, Jinx," she replied. "He can't come out right now."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:52 am
"Yeah, auntie Uhura's being mean." Zepatos joked with an exaggerated pout.

----

Kirk set about downloading McCoy's report into his own and nodded, returning the private message. he noticed how tired the doctor sounded.
"Thanks Bones, you're dismissed. Go get some rest, I'll call you if I need you."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:00 am
Jinx pouted along with him. "No, double teaming me isn't going to work," she said firmly putting her hands on her hips. "Maybe if you didn't act like an idiot you wouldn't be in there."

Jinx's ears perked up at sensing the rise in anger and tension. "Jinx....go?" she asked pointing at the cell meaning she wanted to go inside.

"I don't think I should do that," Uhura sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:09 am
"Er.. Captain. With your permission I'd isolate my new subroutines and transfer bring them with me with a portable data module. It will however take a bit of time and I'll need to transport over later" said Chekov, looking up to the Captain.

---

Shern was incredibly pleased to have such a fantastic team working on his new sensor array. It made him incredibly pleased that his ship would be the second to be properly fitted with this fantastic new technology.

"I'm heading to the transporter room to meet our guests. You have the bridge Lieutenant" Shern said as he swept off of the bridge.  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:17 am
"Ok granted. Be as quick as you can, i don't want to keep him waiting." kirk said with a nod.
"Sir, Chekov will be slightly delayed." Kirk reported. "Chief engineer Scott will lay the groundwork and check over your systems."

--

Scotty stepped onto the transporter bay and once they had confirmation was transported over to Shern's ship. He shook hismelf slightly and looked aroudn the new place before stepping down and saluting the Commodore when he saw him.

--

Zepatos sniffed.
"I wasn't an idiot."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:23 am
"And what am I suppose to call an idiot who tries to make to escapes in one day on board a federation ship?" Uhura replied. "A fool?"

"Honestly-I swear you're cut from the same cloth as him," she then mumbled rolling her eyes.

"Jinx go?" Jinx asked again.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:26 am
"I like to think of myself as bold and courageous." he said, folding his arms. "and from the same cloth as who? Not Spock i hope." he smirked  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games