Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
~Love Story~{Full! Starting!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:00 pm
((Bye-bi! And thinking about it, I think we should just post anew, this mistake is funny! (>^_^)>))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:37 pm
Rika Garret Niveus

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rika looked at Theo and smiled, "Well, my father is leaving for a business trip very soon, if not in the morning, and i decided to come her instead. Why, did you not want me here?" She said timidly, she still needed time to get use to her new role, she was no longer just a friend to Theo. She looked around the library. "its really quiet, kind of eerie..." she said, tugging on her coat.

[[yay! fixed it ^^ i noticed you changed the pic, cool :3
oh, and im going to delete the previous posts, k? ^_^''

and yay! kirby dance (>^_^)> <(^_^)> <(^_^<) ]]

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:03 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo nodded then, understanding now and embracing her in a hug. "Sorry, I've gotten used to it, since it usually is quiet," he said, kissing her cheek. "I guess we could find some way to liven it up a little," he said then playfully, smiling at Rika. "I wasn't really wanting you here tonight because there's not that much space," Theo said, then looking about the very spacious library. "I mean, in my actual room. It only has one bed and all...." he said, looking back to Rika then.

((^^ I made his name brighter too. He's a bit happier now!))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:05 pm
Rika Garret Niveus

Rika looked at Theo and smiled, "Well then, perhaps the couch will be ok? That way i will have access to all the books." she said happily, already scanning the aisles of books.

[[geez, sorry for taking forever D:
and what i typed was so little too... OTL
oh, how did you do that with your name? looks nice ^^]]

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:17 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo looked to the couches, nodding in approval. they should be good," he decided aloud then looked at Rika while she looked at the books. "Are you tired after today?" he asked, leading her over to one of the couches and sitting.

((OH, it's okay! And just google tektek gradient and you can make it there.))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:39 pm
Rika Garret Niveus

Rika became lost in the books, she barely heard Theo. When she picked a book to read, she went and sat next to Theo, snuggling close and began to read the book. "Tired? No, not really. Maybe in a little while, after i read some of this book." She said as she continued to read, smiling as she read through the words quickly. She looked the feel of being in the library, she hoped she would feel like this when they have their library at Emerald Hall.

[[oh, thanks! ^^
now i have to figure out how to work it... sweatdrop ]]

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:46 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo was comfortable when ika sat so close next to him. He leaned his head on her shoulder, watching her for a few pages. "Do you mind if I doze then? I'm a little tired," he said, resting his head back against the couch cushion. He was starting to shake, a subtle vibration that he didn't notice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:55 pm
Rika Garret Niveus

Rika smiled as Theo slept, and continued to read. She had begun to loose herself in the book, when she noticed he began to shake slightly. Rika ignored it, and continued with her book. After a little while, she began to get bored, so she stood up and went to put the book back on the bookshelf, then walked back to the couch. She came closer to Theo, then placed a hand on his cheek. He looks so peaceful when he is sleeping, if it wasn't for that shaking... She sat back down and slowly started to drift off as well.

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:01 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo's quivering was steadily increasing in magnitude, much like the last time he had shrunked. He suddenly woke up when his legs jumped, one of them banging into the table in front of the sofa, bringing about a throbbing pain there. It was insignificant though. He had been numb to it while he had slept, but now that he was awake, Theo could feel the similar feeling of fire in his veins as the process took hold of him, already starting to shorten his stature.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:08 pm
Rika Garret Niveus

Rika's eyes widened as she saw Theo in pain. "T-theo?" She covered her eyes, not sure what to do at the moment. She moved back slowly as Theo began thrashing, but then came closer, and hugged him, hoping to help with the pain.

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:14 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo had been moving about, though now he could sense something holding back his spasms. He was vaguely aware that it was Rika, but he was too blinded with pain to see her. Suddenly his arms wrapped around her, hugging her tightly and he froze, his body exhausted before he started slipping, his arms dropping limply to his sides and his head slumping down. He would have tottered off of te couch if it hadn't been for where Rika was, and that himself and his clothes were shrinking rapidly, not stopping until he was once again laying on the couch, unconcious at his height of half a foot tall.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:34 pm
Rika Garret Niveus

Rika looked down at Theo, then got on her knees to get a closer look. She sighed, and picked him up gently, making sure he did not wake up. "Oh Theo..." She cursed in her mind at the lady who he had told her of before, no doubt this was her doing, she thought. She looked at Theo, then frowned, wondering how much pain he must have been through at that moment, no doubt he was tired. She sat down carefully on the couch, and placed Theo on her lap. She then drifted to sleep, making sure her hands were cupped around carefully to keep him from falling.

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:56 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo wouldn't have known if it had been minutes or days later when he woke up, stirring softly under Rika's hands. It was still actually early into the night, and he tried to remain still, looking up at Rika's comforting face. It wasn't a dream after all, he thought, remembering the woman having been in the library. He was too tired to try to puzzle over what she had said, but he didn't feel like sleeping, so he simply laid there, warm under Rika's hands, a finger of which he at one point started stroking affectionately.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:02 pm
Rika Garret Niveus

Rika slowly fluttered her eyes open as she felt Theo stroking her finger. She looked down at him, still half asleep. She then shook her head, remembering what had happened the night before, and held Theo close to her face. She frowned. "What happened?" She asked, still slightly puzzled as to what had happened.

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:08 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"She came again. The woman from before,' Theo explained, not needing to ask what Rika meant. "She was just sitting in here when I came in, saying she had to bring me an ill fortune since she had helped me before, to balance things." He was silent then, though he smiled at Rika until he spoke. "Really, I'm not bothered too much. "All that's different is that I have more of you to look at, Rika," he said, laughing lightly.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff