Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:14 pm
Oblen shakes his head. "How can I forget something when I don't know what I am to forget?... You mean forget about your red face?... The idea for the red face?... or wondering what you are thinking that I am thinking?" He asks looking back down to Shadow again and petting it still.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:44 pm
Mira's nose scrunched slightly as she thought about what he said then looked at him in confusing "I didn't understand a thing you just said...."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:53 pm
Oblen shrugs. "Eh... Doesn’t matter... in the big bunch I'm just saying I don't even know what I am to forget." He said looking back up to Mira with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:04 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "Then just forget all of it..." When she saw him smile she blushed again "Okay that's it I gotta go get ready for class...."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:45 pm
Oblen shrugs again. "Like I even know what to forget... but whatever... I'll think over everything as your at class."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:02 pm
Mira gave him a confused look and cocked her head slightly "Think over what...?" She walked over to the small laundry room and started digging through the dryer.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:29 pm
Oblen shakes his head. "Nothing."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:40 pm
Mira frowned slightly and looked at him "But you just said...Never mind..." She walked past him and left the kitchen heading for the bathroom.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:58 am
Oblen smiles some before following out of the room, but then switches paths into the living room. He then looks back to the screen with his head tilted. It seemed that some bird that didn't tweet, but instead said "Meep-meep" kept foiling some "dog's" plans to get the bird. He shook his head at the cartoon.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:20 am
Mira turned on the hot water and stood there looking in the mirror for a second "I think I've finally gone insane...." Sigh slightly she stepped into the shower.A few minutes later she stepped out and put on her jeans and t-shirt before walking out into the living room.Catching sight of the cartoon on the tv she grinned slightly.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:27 am
He couldn't help but notice that all this "dog" did was feed the bird and the bird always manages to watch him fail before "Meep-meep"ing off. He then turns to Mira and asks with his thumb pointing to the cartoon "What's up with this thing?..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:51 am
Mira started giggling "The coyote and road runner?It's basically the coyote trying to catch the runner and the runner is always one step ahead so the coyotes plans never work.It's one of my all time favorites."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:59 pm
Oblen shrugs as he sits down on the couch, looking to the tv. "... Why dose it want the bird?... Why can't it just go and buy a bird instead of wasting the money for supplies to catch the bird?... Dumb coyote." He said before looking back over to Mira. "I'm guessing your leaving now?... Do I have to leave?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:15 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "It's a cartoon.It's not supposed to make sense." She grabbed her jacket from the back of the couch and paused slightly at his question "No, you don't have to leave if you don't want to.But if you stay all I ask is that you do not mess with the stove."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:28 pm
Oblen rolls his eyes. "Yeah, like I need a stove... my hands will cook what I need to heat up."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games