Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply <3Romance<3
Elemental love. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dracerdis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:46 pm
Dracerdis looks at emily for a second "What was that- oh yeah, uhh, i am in need of a home. I saw the for sale sign right there and was wondering if i could take a tour of the home with my dear friend"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:53 pm
adrienna remained sat on the settee with her feet curled up underneath her, she sighed slightly as she tossed her long hair over her shoulder and began to flick through the book she had discarded the night before.  

golden-priestess2

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:01 pm
The woman smiled, "Why of course! Tell me if you need anything." she said opening the door wide for Emily and Dracerdis to walk through.

Emily smiled at her neijghor and pulled Dracerdis inside. "Come on lets look around."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:05 pm
Dracerdis looks the strange neighbor in the eye and holds Emily's hand tighter. His voice is heard in Emily's head. This woman.. something about her strikes me as odd...  

Dracerdis

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:31 pm
Emily shugged. The neighbor seemed normal to her nothing strange, but then again she was very bad at seeing things like that. "She seems normal." she whispered to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:10 pm
Vin looked at Adrienna and noticed that she was starting to read again. he decided to start a conversation with her.
Vin: what are you reading?  

Spicerelf

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:29 pm
Adrienna looked up and smiled at him before showing him the title of the book. she put the book down gently and looked at him " do you want to go and do something? it get's pretty annoying being in here all of the time."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:31 pm
Vin smiled and stood up.
Vin: ya! lets go!
he grabed her hand and went to the door and almost draging Adrienna along with him.  

Spicerelf

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:37 pm
adrienna stumbled along behind him for a few steps before matching his pace. " so where are we going?" she asked looking up at him. i like him, i'm glad i let him stay in the house. she thought as they walked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:42 pm
Vin opened the door and smiled in a secretive way.
Vin: its a suprise. you have to close your eyes once we get close. it is really quite a site.
he then took her hand and started in to the woods. he took her deep in to the woods.  

Spicerelf

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:43 pm
Adrienna looked around her curiously as he took her into the woods. " were are we going?" she said sounding slightly nervous now.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:54 pm
Sonia sat down beside Drago, looking at him with distant eyes. "What up with you?" she asked, her voice held more friendliness than usual.  

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200

Dracerdis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:00 pm
alright...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:05 pm
Vin smiled.
Vin: like i said, its a suprise. close your eyes, and no peaking!
he took her hand and started further in, guiding her into a clearing. she could hear the sound of a waterfall.

Drago took a deep breath and took her hands in his. he looked deep in to her eyes.
Drago: i...ummm. well, i have never been around anyone like you. you are funny, smeart, you like to argue, and you are one of the most beautiful people i have ever seen. i have treated people wrong but, i would never do that to you. you understand me in a way that i never though anyone would. I... have something important to tell you and i dont want you to run away when i tell you. can you promise me that?  

Spicerelf

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
Adrienna kept her eyes closed as he took her into the clearing, hearing the sound of the waterfall she tilted her head to one side. " is that a waterfall?" she said sounding excited.  
<3Romance<3

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff