Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:43 pm
((So! I helpped start this as the main bad guy and i'm gonna end it as the main bad guy....me and Frog decided it a long time ago =P))

Cole stood awed at the speed of the suit. But he smiled. He activated The Blue Phase: 2nd Phase and quickly caught up with John. He got ahead of him and shot into the air slashing the bellies of the tripods before he sheared the legs. Soon they would shoot again but what if they were knocked over. "Stand back." He knew he wouldn't be able to use The Blue Phase for a bit afterwards but the chance was something he couldn't pass up. "Shore Breaker." He sent a wave of ion particles in the direction of all the tripods they had been hitting pusshing them all to the ground. "Nows you chance, hit them on the front where the eyes are." The Blue Phase ended and Cole dropped to the ground out of breath. "Man that's rough."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:50 pm
John charged his suit's beam weapons and fired a volley into every cluster of the tripods. Emboldened by the two fighting back, the other pilots began to join in. The machines were certainly large, but by no means were they invincible. Soon, the MO7 hovered above a battle that saw the tables turning. His support ship circled around and prepared to fire another EMP. As the battle raged on, his wife Marie was relaying instruction on how to bring down the energy shields. It was only a matter of time before the invaders would have to withdraw.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:52 pm
((Durnit, now my post doesn't make sense! I should have waited for a bit xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:04 pm
((And now, we are at a standstill. Here's the deal: EMPs are what we use when our players are deadlocked. It's widely accepted in this RP that they cannot be blocked, reflected, or avoided at all. The downside, is that they must affect everyone in turn. You can't just win all the time. Even Strider lets himself take damage. So now we compromise. My advice: Just let the walker things take the EMP. I'll continue to deal with the fighters and the ship, but the walkers are gonna have to take this hit. Strider, Jenkins, whaddya think?)) The ship's hull began to break apart in several places, and the support systems would soon become critically damaged. Marie smiled and huffed to herself quietly. Action would have to be taken, and soon. She guided the ship as best she could, intending to crash it into the invaders' landing craft.

John employed his Vulcans as he saw that the ship was in danger. Leaving the walkers to Cole and the rest of the ground forces, he dashed into the air, firing a stream of bullets to ward off the swarming machines attacking Marie's ship.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:13 pm
((Okay but I don't think i'll take too many hits from those heat-rays.....they're just too hot...gives me a sunburn just thinking about it lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:41 pm
((Almost there: Just one more tiny bit of criticism. As I previously stated: "If the Martians are a small, isolated race, (and they have to be, since Mars was thoroughly explored, mapped, and even settled for a while) then there's no way their technology could advance very far beyond its starting point at the time of their isolation, much less advance beyond the homeworld with inter-planetary supply lines and a constantly changing military and scientific community." --In short, you can't call the Earth people primitive, since the Martians can only be their equals or less. Look at it this way: If we all just lay down and die, and let you overrun us with a plethora of huge advantages, what fun will that be for anyone?))
As the damage was done, the ship began to lose altitude. Marie pulled hard on the controls to steer it into the landing craft. When she was satisfied that the machine would not be left standing in the wake of the crash, she locked the controls into place, and fled to the mobile suit bay, to board Gundam Mercy and launch. The ship barreled into the cylinder that had started the whole mess, but did only surface damage. Marie prepared her antimatter weaponry, and destroyed the ship, hoping the resulting explosion would consume the cylinder, as well. She and John landed lightly when the smoke cleared, and immediately began damage control. John radioed Cole to touch base with him while the cleanup continued.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:36 am
((You're doing fine. Just keep the rest of us in mind when you post, and everything will go smoothly. 3nodding And I think it's a good idea for your creatures to be from somewhere other than Mars.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:24 pm
((Fine, fine, Strider, I'll give you that. But you'll have to forgive me if I bug Chris every so often for fun, drama-maker. XD Jenkins, you should use more names in your posts. I mean, names of your actual charrie (character).))

Adalwulf cheered as loud as the military soldiers when the last of the machines went down. He didn't know what they'd been through before help arrived, but he was relieved all the same. And a mixture of happiness, and a little disappointment despite the apparent victory, for he saw two familiar suits through the dust clouds. As he moved Lillia off to locate some of the remains of the strange tripods for examination, he kept his curiosity at bay, knowing that they'd handle things with the military as usual.

"Find something you enjoy doing, comrade." Demyan called out after Chris as he walked away, and turned back into his room. Some sympathy came to him for Chris, and even though he couldn't read the man's face anymore, he could tell there was some sadness in his flat words. Demyan frowned, sympathy disappearing. He played Chris's words over and over in his head, annoyed at the word choice. "'Shall?'" He heard himself ask aloud bitterly. "'Send for you?'" Thinking back, he'd always heard that kind of speech from Chris. Up until now, it hadn't really annoyed him. Perhaps it had been Duré rubbing his nerves raw with his superiority. Demyan gave a small chuckle and shook his head. There was no way he'd be dealing with that anymore.

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games