Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
[J] Star Haven RP Archive (Keep) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:29 pm
Church glares at Varaza. "We are NOT an item." He then narrows his eyes at Anders. "Don't encourage her. I don't want her plotting to try to make us an item, damnit."

Varaza smirks somewhat cruelly at her father, then walks around Anders, eyeing him as if she were appraising a piece of furniture. "I dunno, dad. This one might be worth the trouble of pissing you off just to see you two be an item."

~*~

Kotetsu glares at Terra, pointing at her. "I will not help you track him down. He deserves to find his own happiness and live his own life away from your demonic influences." His tail flicks around a bit more wildly. "If I ever have children, I'll be happy no matter what they do, so long as they don't turn to evil to get what they want." He frowns, wondering how she'd learned his name, but was stubborn in his refusal to help her if he could help it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:50 pm
"Oh, I don't know, I'm admittedly fond of the idea." Anders said, his laughter finally under control. Varaza's gaze was a bit uncmfortable, but then he certainly wasn't averse to being sized up.

Terra sighed. "I wonder if he told you how thoroughly he's screwed up every good thing he's had." She said. "Admittedly, the Yusei thing was partially my fault, but abandoning his own children? That was all him. Coward. I really thought I'd raised him with some balls." She pulled herself up to sit on the back of the couch. "Must be nice to be mortal, you can afford such sentiments."  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:59 pm
Church glares again at Anders. "You know what? I ******** hate you right now. And you, brat... Keep it up and you'll be bumped to least favorite child."

Varaza snorts at Church's 'threat' and snickers a bit at Anders. "Well now, I don't care if I become least favorite, since that just means Fook will come by smoking like a chimney in a house on fire with the other sisters and nag you to death on how you need to find a mate and get laid more often anyway. Besides, this one isn't that bad looking. A little scruffy, but then so are you, old man."

~*~

Kotetsu frowns at Terra again, tail flicking again. "Being mortal has nothing to do with it. If you care one tiny bit for your kids, adopted or not, you want what's best for THEM, what makes THEM happy, not whatever makes you happy. And he had to have had his reasons for not sticking around for his kids. Especially if he was running from you. No child should have to grow up on the run."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:06 pm
"I get that a lot," Anders said, looking oh so thoroughly amused by the whole situation. "But I'm just too difficult to hate. You'll come around eventually." He chuckled. Then, he paused. "...I'd been told the scruff gave me rogueish charm." He pouted.

Suddenly, Terra was on her feet. "It has everything to do with beng mortal!" She growled. "I have no room for wasteful, pointless emotions like happiness. I tried. It ended badly. But I learned, and I have been stronger for it!" She snarled. "That ungrateful little brat has no clue how good he has it. I just want him back. He's brilliant, brilliant enough to stay ahead of me. Aloysius is gone. May he drown in his bloody happines." She spat on the floor. Kotetsu was witnessing a rare utter loss of her composure. "My mother would have killed me, quite literally, had I dared to contemplate what those two have done!" Fire whirled around her hand. "Now, tell me what you know of Kiryu!"  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:42 pm
Church gives a half-hearted snort and scowl. "You sure do think highly of yourself, don't you?"

Varaza smirks once again, this time more at Anders pouting. "Scruff doesn't appeal to everyone, bucko. And be glad it doesn't appeal to me so much or the old man might have some competition for your attention." She'd mainly said that last bit to try to startle Anders, but she doubted that would work out in her favor.

~*~

Kotetsu glares once again, brown eyes seeming to go gold in his anger at the other. "Just because it ended badly for you is no reason to try denying others, especially those that aren't demons like you, the happiness they deserve. He has no desire to help you, otherwise he'd have never run off in the first place." His eyes flicker to the fire whirling around her hand, and being the stubborn man that he was, stands up tall and glares defiantly at Terra. "I'm not telling you anything."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:58 am
"Someone has to think highly of me. Might as well be myself." Anders said, clearly amused. His eyebrows floated up at Varaza's comment, and he let out a teasing chuckle. "Is that so? Well, I certainly couldn't complain about the attentions of a lovely lady like yourself, though I do unfortunately prefer men."

Terra took a step back and drew in several deep breaths, closing her eyes. This was not the time to lose her temper. The fire vanished from around her hand. When she opened her eyes again, a surprisingly casual smile had spread across her face. "What a noble bundle of ideals you are. I wonder if you can even help me at all. I'll bet he skulked off into the night with no warning at all." She let out a little chuckle. "Ah, I think I'm more proud of him than I'd like to admit. And he's more like me than he wants to be." She tilted her head to the side. "Now, I do so hate violence, but you and I both know that I far outrank you in power. So just tell me a few simple little things. I know he was here not two days ago, but I don't know for how long. You can at least tell me if he looked alright, can't you? I'd hate for this cat and mouse game of ours to end badly."  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:44 am
Church rolls his eyes a bit at Anders, then shoots a glare at Varaza. "You'll do no such thing because we. Are. Not. An. Item." He bites off each word, face turning a rather interesting shade of red under his fur.

Varaza chuckles a bit at Anders, then shakes her head, raven hair flying with the motion. "Ah, but as I said, it doesn't really appeal to me, so, no worries there." She smirks once again as Church protests, tsking and shaking a finger at him. "Now now, old man. Protesting isn't going to do you any good. You DID let him follow you home, after all."

~*~

Kotetsu frowns again, not quite coming completely out of his defiant stance as he thought of best how to answer her question. "I made sure he ate and had a place to sleep and access to a shower, if that's what you're asking. He looked hunted and harassed." He keeps frowning at her, not trusting that she had Kiryu's safety in mind at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:25 am
Anders grinned. "Ah, but we could be, and I fail to see how that would be so horrible." He pointed out in response to Church's protests. "And she's right, you did let me follow you home. You like me more than you want to admit." He said, almost smugly.

Terra nodded. "Then thank you. It does grieve me that he suffers for this little chase. I told him, it would be better if he just came back...but he is so determined." She looked Kotetsu directly in the eyes. "And he told you nothing of where he was going, and you wouldn't tell me if he had." She sighed. "You likely don't believe me, but I mean him no harm. I've never laid a hand on one of my children. It's a fantastic way to breed lots of resentment."  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:31 pm
Church glares at Anders and Varaza for a moment before speaking. "Well, it was either that or resort to violence, and I'm quite sure he'd have been able to kick my a** since he's got that thing he does with the electricity."

Varaza rolls her eyes. "Excuses, excuses. Well... Since you two are obviously needing to bond more, I'll just go and leave you two alone." She says with a somewhat evil looking smirk before tromping off into the bushes back the way she came.

~*~

Kotetsu narrows his gaze at her again. "Or, you could just butt out of his life and leave him alone. Let him decide without the fear of being hunted whether he would feel safe going back to your... care." While it was true that he hadn't the slightest idea where the other went, he was pretty sure he could track him and find him by himself if he absolutely felt the need to. However, after meeting this woman, he probably wouldn't go looking for Kiryu for awhile, just because he wouldn't want to run the risk of leading her right to him. Should this Yusei person of Kiryu's show up though, he'd definitely do his best to try to reunite the two if Yusei still cared for Kiryu.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:53 pm
Anders let a wicked grin cross his face. "Oh, you haven't seen half of what I can do with electricity." He let all kinds of lovely implications lace his tone. Still trying to plant bad thoughs in Church's head? Never not. He gave Varaza a jaunty wave as she walked off. "Charming girl. Absolutely delightful."

Terra's expression shifted to something very closely resembling "plotting." "Have him come to me. Now there's a thought." She mused aloud. "Of course, I'd have to ensure Aloysius did't hear about it-he's so pissy that Kiryu broke his little boyfriend's heart, it's actually vomit-inducingly cute." Continuing with her pattern of apparently making no bloody sense, she darted over to plant a kiss on Kotetsu's cheek. "You've helped me more than you wanted to, Kotetsu. Thank you." And then she sashayed towards the door, obviously planning on making quite the exit.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:08 pm
Church eyes the other out of the corner of his eye, a bit brighter red under his fur at the tone the other used. "You are horrible..." He grumbles out, then blinks a bit. "You only say that because she's on your side and not trying to rip your intestines out through your nose."

~*~

Kotetsu blinks in utter confusion at the sudden change again, not realizing he might have just stuck both feet firmly in his mouth and possibly put himself into a grave, in a manner of speaking, by even saying what he did. Clueless as he was known for being, he jumps back when she invades his space to kiss his cheek, nearly tripping over the low coffee table behind him int he process as he watches her walk out the door. "What just happened...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:19 pm
"I'm quite serious. I have this little trick...but ah, you may well have the opportunity to find out for yourself." Anders laughed out loud at the sight of Church's flush. Oh, this was more fun than he'd had in a while. "My nose, really? Tha sounds rather uncomfortable."  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:50 pm
Church just kind of blinks and stares at the other before shaking his head and putting a hand to the bridge of his nose, as if he felt a headache coming on again. "Why would I want to have anything to do with electricity anywhere...?" He sighs, then glances at Anders again. "Oh yes, I'm sure it would have been quite painful. She gets like that towards non-family members some times."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:31 pm
Anders just grinned. Let him think long and hard about that one, eventually he'd figure it out. Or come close enough to induce another of those amusing blushing fits, at least. "Hm, I think I know why you don't get many visitors if that's what happens to them." He commented casually.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:22 pm
Church snorts again at the other. "It could also be because I'm not a nice person and don't particularly want company, you know, and usually try to make damn sure people know they aren't welcome here, even if some are too oblivious to realize that." He then sighs and shakes his head a bit. "And we're back to talking in circles, basically. What exactly do you want, Anders...?"  
♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games