Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ OPEN 2063-2064 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:50 pm

Rechosia
User Image
User Image

Jadyn walked into the Great Hall amid the group of first years, and as they made their way to the front Jadyn couldn't help but gasp and stare at the ceiling. It perfectly reflected the crisp, starry sky of the night outside. It only served to enhance the excitement he felt as they came to a stop in front of the table of professors. Looking forward, Jadyn saw an ancient hat perched on a stool. He grinned, knowing he would soon be sorted into the house where he would spend his years here at Hogwarts.

Jadyn anxiously awaited his turn as names were called to go up and be sorted. It seemed like an eternity, but finally the professor called in a clear voice, "Jadyn Kinzer!" Jadyn, ecstatic and excited, hurried forward and sat on the stool.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm energetic, outgoing, and can be somewhat of a goofball. I love meeting new people and I'm always trying to make the people around me laugh and have a good time. My friends will describe me as brave, which I suppose I am. I'm loyal to the people around me, down to Earth, and yet can be stirred up when you mess with the people I hold close.

User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan
Deputy Headmistress

She removed the Hat from the girl's head and sent her over to the Slytherin table, then called the next name from the list. "Jadyn Kinzler!" When he was seated, Anya placed the Sorting Hat on his head.

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Bravery and loyalty are two traits,
praised by Godric Gryffindor the most.
The thrill of adventure,
Energetic and fun.
I know just the place for you...
Gryffindor!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:58 pm

MademoiselleHarmonie

Aster Owena Cardell - 1st Year; No House

User Image
User Image
"Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder, is there a spell that I'm under, keeping me from seeing the real thing?"
User Image
Aster walked into the Great Hall, and then shuffled in line with the rest of her fellow First Years. She was rather relaxed about the Sorting, now that she knew a lot about it. When she noticed the Hat moved, talked, and had facial expressions, she became visibly shocked. No one had told her it was alive! Coeur's name was called, and Aster clapped after the girl was sorted into Ravenclaw. Her attention eventually drifted away from the Sorting to her surroundings. She took in the sights of the starry ceiling, floating candles, house hourglasses, and the people themselves, with an contained look. "Its wonderful." She thought, for lack of a better word. The grey-haired girl felt someone looking at her, and spotted Archie. She gave the boy a small smile, and then mouthed. "Good luck." Once his named was annouced. Aster clapped once the red head was sorted into the House he wished for. Aster Cardell. The professor called. The girl straighten her skirt, and then gracefully made her way to the platform. She took a seat on the stool, and placed her hands onto her lap. The Hat was placed on her head. She looked up to it and whispered. "I do not care where I am placed. As long I can consider it a home away from home... Please make sure that happens, Mister Hat...

Quote:

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quiet, polite, reflective, passive, and very intelligent. I have been told I have a calming and gentle aura, and hold a certain "grace under pressure" quality to me when dealing with problems or stress. I do not anger easily, and it takes a lot to offend or hurt me. I dislike conflict and violence, so I'll compromise or play peace maker—to a certain point, mind you. I can often be seen, book in hand, when I have free time.

User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan
Deputy Headmistress

Removing the Sorting Hat from the boy's head, she directed him to the Gryffindor table, then checked her list for the next name on it. "Aster Cardell!" she called out. Once the girl was seated, Anya placed the hat on her head.

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Politeness and kindness,
grace and intelligence.
Your talents will be best put to use,
in a place you can call your own.
You'll find yourself a fitting home in...
Ravenclaw!

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:13 pm

User Image
Morvin Varren

Morvin sneered as he walked into the Great Hall for the Sorting ceremony and looked around. He made eye contact with several Slytherins and nodded to them, knowing them from outside of school through his parents. When his name was called, he dutifully sat on the stool to be sorted.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm conceited, pompous, arrogant, distant, cold-hearted and overly aggressive. I highly value pure-bloods and look down on Muggles and mudbloods.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:15 pm

TahiriVeilaPanjrinanu
User Image
Morvin Varren

Morvin sneered as he walked into the Great Hall for the Sorting ceremony and looked around. He made eye contact with several Slytherins and nodded to them, knowing them from outside of school through his parents. When his name was called, he dutifully sat on the stool to be sorted.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm conceited, pompous, arrogant, distant, cold-hearted and overly aggressive. I highly value pure-bloods and look down on Muggles and mudbloods.

User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan
Deputy Headmistress

Anya removed the Hat from the girl's head and sent her in the direction of Ravenclaw's table, smiling that she got another one. She looked at the next name on the list ans suppressed a shudder. "Morvin Varren!" she called out. Once he had sat down, she placed the Sorting Hat on his head.

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Slytherin!

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:02 am

User Image

Rose felt the butterflies in her stomach as they came into the hall. It was amazing. So much more brilliant than she ever thought. She looked around searching for Dante but could see him no were. Perhaps when her name would be called she could see him from the stool. Inside she felt both wildly excited and horribly nervous.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm sweet,kind, friendly and shy. I am very loyal to my brother Dante and I do not like it when anyone bothers him. I can be a little manipulative and like to plan things ahead of time.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:55 am

ElegantVictiorainRose

User Image

Rose felt the butterflies in her stomach as they came into the hall. It was amazing. So much more brilliant than she ever thought. She looked around searching for Dante but could see him no were. Perhaps when her name would be called she could see him from the stool. Inside she felt both wildly excited and horribly nervous.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm sweet,kind, friendly and shy. I am very loyal to my brother Dante and I do not like it when anyone bothers him. I can be a little manipulative and like to plan things ahead of time.

User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan
Deputy Headmistress

Anya removed the Hat from the boy's head and directed him over to the Slytherin Table, then called the next name on the list. Looking up, she said, "Roselia Prince!" Once the girl had taken a seat, she placed the Hat on her head.

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Ah, a Prince...
Your family in known for Slytherin.
But you don't share their qualities.
You are kind and sweet,
and your loyalty to your brother,
make you perfect for...
Hufflepuff!

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Sparrow Puppy

Ruthless Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:15 pm

User Image
Sparrow Farrell----First Year----

Sparrow walked along with her fellow first years. She wondered which ones would be in the same house as her. Sparrow really hoped she could continue her family's Gryffindor tradition. She thought she was brave enough, but it would be the sorting hat's decision. She saw the sorting hat sitting on the stool.

When Sparrow heard her name, she wasn't as nervous as before and she walked right up to the hat and sat on the stool. It was then placed upon her head and she waiting anxiously for its decision.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Outgoing and caring. I am not afraid to reach for the stars and pursue my dreams, but I try to make sure nobody gets hurt along the way. If somebody is in need of help, I try to help them to the best of my ability and in case of bullies I will stand up for the victim and try to put a stop to it. I am also a pretty big nerd. School and grades are one of the most pedigreed things to me.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:39 pm

User Image

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm clever and really studious. I'm also a bit head-strong to the point of going against everything that people have told me. People say that I'm pretty easy to like, except for when I get into one of my stubborn moods. I have a pecuiliar sense of humor as well, thanks to my imagination. I'm considered to be crazy, often having an eccentric taste in my normal clothes. I enjoy adventuring thanks to the many trips I took with my father before he died.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

acn period

Beloved Noob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:41 pm

User Image
xxxÅɓigαil Tɾottєɾ

xxAbigail quivered with excitement as she surveryed the hundreds of students watching her and her fellow first years. At last, her name was called out and she practically skipped to the stool.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm not shy when it comes to answering questions. If I know something, I'm not afraid to say it. And I know quite a lot, thank you very much. But people know that I'm fun and light-hearted as well - when I want to be. Unless you get me angry. I don't care if I have to make a scene to let you know I'm annoyed, I'll do it!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:58 pm

Rebecca Finch
Rebecca walked up as she tried to remain calm and collected. Her logical mind began to work out her anxiety. With a deep breath she sat on the wooden stool and closed her eyes.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm nice, and friendly but also very quiet and calculating. I can also be rude to people if they are bothering me when I am trying to study. I prefer the solitude that books bring, I avoid any drama if I can. I have a very hard shell that I have built up do to past abuse.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:48 pm

User Image

Ariya Denari

Ariya looked around the large hall curiously. It made her slightly nervous that there were already so many people in the hall, including the teachers. She examined the ceiling . . . It must have been enchanted to be that way. She glanced briefly at the various tables, before fixing her eyes on the talking hat, wondering how on Earth it would work.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm intelligent and knowledgeable, and dislike when fights go on for too long. I’m stubborn and talkative, and I fight what I want, what I believe in. I don’t pick a lot of fights, but I’ll lash out if I feel threatened.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:51 pm

Sparrow Puppy
User Image
Sparrow Farrell----First Year----

Sparrow walked along with her fellow first years. She wondered which ones would be in the same house as her. Sparrow really hoped she could continue her family's Gryffindor tradition. She thought she was brave enough, but it would be the sorting hat's decision. She saw the sorting hat sitting on the stool.

When Sparrow heard her name, she wasn't as nervous as before and she walked right up to the hat and sat on the stool. It was then placed upon her head and she waiting anxiously for its decision.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Outgoing and caring. I am not afraid to reach for the stars and pursue my dreams, but I try to make sure nobody gets hurt along the way. If somebody is in need of help, I try to help them to the best of my ability and in case of bullies I will stand up for the victim and try to put a stop to it. I am also a pretty big nerd. School and grades are one of the most pedigreed things to me.

User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan
Deputy Headmistress

Anya removed the Sorting Hat from the girl's head and directed her over to the Hufflepuff table, then called the next name from the list. "Sparrow Farrell!" Once the girl had taken her seat, Anya placed the Sorting Hat on her head.

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Your interest in grades make you
a great choice for Ravenclaw,
but your drive and your dreams
and your outgoing nature,
make you perfect for...
Gryffindor!

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:59 pm

Violet Violinist
User Image

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm clever and really studious. I'm also a bit head-strong to the point of going against everything that people have told me. People say that I'm pretty easy to like, except for when I get into one of my stubborn moods. I have a pecuiliar sense of humor as well, thanks to my imagination. I'm considered to be crazy, often having an eccentric taste in my normal clothes. I enjoy adventuring thanks to the many trips I took with my father before he died.

User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan
Deputy Headmistress

The Deputy Headmistress removed the Hat from the girl's head and called the next name on the list. "Aravis Rosentha!" Anya called out. Once the girl had seated, she placed the Sorting Hat on her head.

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

The clever excel in Ravenclaw.
However, you have a love of adventure
and are stubborn like a ram.
The house that would best suit you is...
Gryffindor!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:10 pm

acn period
User Image
xxxÅɓigαil Tɾottєɾ

xxAbigail quivered with excitement as she surveryed the hundreds of students watching her and her fellow first years. At last, her name was called out and she practically skipped to the stool.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm not shy when it comes to answering questions. If I know something, I'm not afraid to say it. And I know quite a lot, thank you very much. But people know that I'm fun and light-hearted as well - when I want to be. Unless you get me angry. I don't care if I have to make a scene to let you know I'm annoyed, I'll do it!

User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan
Deputy Headmistress

Anya removed the Sorting Hat from the girl's head and directed her towards Gryffindor table, then called the next name on the list. "Abigail Trotter!" She told the girl to sit down and placed the Sorting Hat on her head.

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

You are proud of your intelligence,
and your knowledge is expansive.
That makes you perfect for...
Ravenclaw!

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:44 pm

Dread_Detective
Rebecca Finch
Rebecca walked up as she tried to remain calm and collected. Her logical mind began to work out her anxiety. With a deep breath she sat on the wooden stool and closed her eyes.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm nice, and friendly but also very quiet and calculating. I can also be rude to people if they are bothering me when I am trying to study. I prefer the solitude that books bring, I avoid any drama if I can. I have a very hard shell that I have built up do to past abuse.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Professor Anyanka Swan
Deputy Headmistress

Removing the Sorting Hat from the girl's head, Anya directed the new Ravenclaw over to the Ravenclaw table and called the next name on the list. "Rebecca Finch!" She instructed the girl to sit on the stool, then placed the Sorting Hat on her head.

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

A fan of reading and studying,
devout in studying.
It's clear that you belong in...
Ravenclaw!
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games