Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:55 am

User ImageTherian couldn't believe what was happening. This was odd. Bizarre. He had never seen Levera like this. She had ran and jumped at him many times, but not like she was doing to this professor. Then, to add to the overall strangeness of the night, she was bowing on the ground in front of him and the b*****d was doling out more punishment. Therian's face darkened quite dramatically as he watched the professor saunter back to the table like he owned the place, just to pick up a conversation like his whole debacle with Levera was routine.

But his expression softened as Levera exitted the hall dutifully. Therian looked around and waited a few minutes before he pushed back and stood. "I'll catch up with everyone by the Fat Lady."

Making his way to the doors, he looked both ways, looking for Levera.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:18 pm

User Image

Sparrow Farrell----First Year----Gryffindor
۞User Image۞

Sparrow was awed by the appearance of the food. She had been told of the wonders of Hogwarts but it was still surprising and shocking. She started to dig in not caring if she looked like a pig. She was starving after the long day.

User Image۞User Image۞

Sparrow Puppy

Ruthless Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elocutionist 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:39 pm

Violet Violinist
User Image

Ѧɽαɣȉʂ ȒϕʂєɳϮҔα

First Year in Gryffindor

What I'm thinking:What's Sam looking at?
Who I'm talking to:Samantha Castle
The Song in My Head
"Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point."

Ѻ.Ѻ.Ҫ.-
((@Spotted Kitten-It's fine I should've said that I was gonna be gone for a bit too, but yesterday was crazy. I am, after all, a violinist, and we have our rehersals to attend.

On another note, I should be on for a couple more hours. I have a concert tonight, so I probably won't be on again until tomorrow. You'll know if anything changes of course smile ))

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Nice to meet you. I'm Aravis," she smiled. Sam seemed as though Aravis had taken her out of dreaming, which was something that Aravis wasn't fond of having happen to herself. She did prefer thinking sometimes, but recklessness could be fun as well. Noticing Sam looking under the table, Aravis' curiosity rose. "Did you lose something or someone?" Aravis asked the other girl as she came up from looking under the table.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:55 pm

User Image

They say I am Gryffindor....

Tyler smiled and took a sip of Pumpkin Juice. "I just got a new one for my Birthday. Nimbus 2500, Newest model" he said with a smile. "Do you got one?" he asked

....But I am not brave enough to tell her how I feel

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Spotted Kitten

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:44 pm

User Image
˚ • ○ §αмαиτнα Сαsτנε ○ • ˚

First year

Where I am: the Gryffindor table
I feel: surprised

"Well, no, but I thought I felt something brush my leg," Sam replied. "Probably just someone's foot, or something." And then the food magically appeared on the platters and bowls before them, literally. The colors and splendor of all of it coming into being just like that was spectacular, even though Sam's parents had told her before about how everything works.
Not a moment after the food appeared, another unexpected thing happened. Sam, feeling something brush her leg again, was about to look under the table when a large black cat popped out and hopped onto her lap. "Tiny!" she exclaimed, and made an umph sound as the big cat landed in her lap. "Bad cat! Get down!" The cat was sniffing at the food on the table. Sam held him in place by putting her arms around his chest.
"Sorry about this," she added to Aravis. "I thought he'd be in the common room. Somehow he gets out of his carrier all the time. My parents think it's because he was raised in a magical family."

Where Sam thinks Tiny is: in her lap
Where Tiny is really: in her lap

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:26 pm

User Image
User Image

Jadyn made his way to the Gryffindor table, ecstatic that he finally knew what house he belonged to. It had happened just as he thought; he knew that Gryffindor was where he fit best so the hat's decision didn't surprise him in the least. Making it to the table, he looked around for a place to sit. He noticed Blake, the boy he had met on the lake, sitting there and gave him a smile and a nod. He was glad that Blake had made it into Gryffindor as well. It meant he already had a friend going in, and he couldn't wait to talk with him more. Jadyn had been sad that the girl they were with, Jack, hadn't gotten Gryffindor as well, but he knew they would see each other still.

Glancing around, Jadyn's eyes came to rest on a familiar face. His smile grew as he realized who it was. That girl from the station at Hogsmeade. "Hey Mala!" he beamed, taking the empty seat next to her, hoping she remembered him as well.

((OOC: will edit to make it look spiffy when I get time sweatdrop ))

Rechosia

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:41 pm

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxвℓαкε αη∂ αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηεUser Image

Where are we? Gryffindor Table

Who's with us? Our fellow Gryffindors

Oh Orange Coconut
{ }

User Image

Blake see's Jadyn head his way over to Gryffindor. He had been eating a peice of turkey at the moment so all he could do was smile and wave back, his lips concealing the tasty confections inside his mouth. No one would want to see those nasty things being dissolved in his saliva. They could talk later, in the common room or the dormitories most likely. As it is, he seemed preoccupied with another student.

Alex had just finished her second helping of pasta and worked her way through her plate, still full from the amount of food she had piled up. Looking up to see who her brother was smiling at, she sees a male student full of quirk. Well at least it wasn't a girl he was smiling at. Blake's foot would have been gnawed away by Alex's feet if she pressed down on them.

Her brother knew that she was like that. Not that he held the same affections for when he saw her with a girl. Blake had been the boy that she was always with so it was sensible to him that she would think that someone would try and take that away from her. As long as she wasn't extreme about anything then it would be just better to do as she pleased. If not, an even worse tantrum would appear and Blake would find himself in a whole lot of hurt.

Turning his attention to Tyler, Blake felt in awe of him. He had the new Nimbus 2500! Back in Diagon Alley, one could probably see an imprint of Blake and Alex's faces on the glass from pressing their noses in so much to take a look at the magnificent thing. They weren't jealous though. Not really. The two knew that in due time that they too would be recieving the latest broomsticks. In two years. But if they didn't think about the date, it often went much faster for they preoccupied their minds with other things.

"Oh congrats!" He said before taking another mouthful of food. He waited till he had swallowed his food before speaking again, "Now we have Nimbus 2000. They're still pretty good although not as fast as yours." Adressing his sister, who gave an agreeing nod. "I wanted to take a look at Spintwitches at Hogsmeade but it turns out that we can't go there till out third years. Maybe I'll ask my parents to come over for the holidays. That way my sister and I can do some wish list making."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:55 pm

User Image

First year

I feel: neutral

Sam had to get Tiny out of the way so she could eat, so she got a little bowl and filled it with bits of chicken. She figured Tiny was here because he hadn't eaten since morning, not counting the treats Sam had given him on the train. Navigating her head around Tiny's, she put the bowl on the ground underneath the table and Tiny jumped down to eat. Sam then began putting food on her plate - the last thing she had eaten herself was a chocolate frog, several hours ago. It had tried to jump out the train window, but Sam had caught it as it was jumping from the card to the window sill. They moved fast, but Sam had a good eye and a quick hand.
After stuffing a bit of corn and mashed potatoes in her mouth, she took a round bread roll, cut it in half, buttered the inside, put it together like a sandwich and took a bite. Swallowing, she said "So... did you bring a pet?" wanting to start a conversation out of awkwardness.

Where Sam thinks Tiny is: under the Gryffindor table
Where Tiny is really: under the Gryffindor table

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Spotted Kitten

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:40 pm

William RadcliffeUser Image

Will smirked to Indala and scooped some sweet potatoes, chicken and pasta onto his plate, then covered the pasta in red sauce and the potatoes and chicken in gravy. "Well, either way, we're still together and we'll keep rooting for each other." He stuffed a roll into his mouth and flicked his eyes over to the First Years. "Tammy, my sister's got the newest Firebolt 2. It's impressive."
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:20 pm

Indala listened to the conversation going on around her. "Whoa! Tammy has a Firebolt 2! That's amazing!"

Merlin, I would love to try my hand at riding that thing!

She used her knife and cut off a bite sized piece of chicken.
"Gryffindor is surely going to win with her on that; no competition."

She had seen a Firebolt 2 only once in a window in Diagon Ally over the summer.
It was sleek and looked like it would go the speed of light with the right rider.
Indala had spent nearly an hour staring at it before being shooed along by the shop owner,
who mumbled something about kids and loitering.

User Image

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:35 pm

Will nodded absentmindedly. "Yeah, she got it right after it came out; a present from my dad. Dad loves the fact that both me and Tammy are Quidditch players. Both of my parents played." He shoveled a large scoop of potatoes into his mouth and chewed. After he swallowed, he smirked at Indala. "I hope so. We can start a streak of winning. Hell, we're already leading Slytherin in the House Cup." He started to laugh after saying hat, since Slytherin already lost 10 points for Levera's fighting.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:58 pm

Indala laughed heartily. Will had a point there.
"Yeah, seems like its going to be another good year for Gryffindor huh?
My father played when he was in school; was a beater.
Apparently, my mum met my Father at one of his games."

After finishing her food she pushed her plate away from her and yawned into one of her hands.
" I hadn't realized how tired I am. It will be good to be back in Gryffindor Tower, it's been a long day."
Slowly she leaned over and laid her head on Will's shoulder, taking in his smell.

She smiled to herself happily.

User Image

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:02 pm

Will paused his eating to wrap his arm around Indala and pull her closer to him, then resumed scarfing down food. He replenished his plate and ate more food, then turned his head to kiss Indala on the forehead. "Yeah, I miss the place. It'll be weird not being first years anymore."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:33 pm

User Image

Ѧɽαɣȉʂ ȒϕʂєɳϮҔα

First Year in Gryffindor

What I'm thinking:What's Sam looking at?
Who I'm talking to:Samantha Castle
The Song in My Head
"Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the testing point."

Ѻ.Ѻ.Ҫ.-

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Aravis' eyes almost came out of her head as she saw all the food come onto the table. She hadn't seen that since before the deaths of her parents. Everything was there! The girl had just about forgotten what it was like to see that happen.

Suddenly a large black cat that Sam called Tiny leaped into her lap. "It's fine. I've always liked cats myself, even though I don't have any pets with me. I have a goldfish that I left at home that I call Musi. Maybe I'll get a kitty for Christmas,"Aravis said, thinking about writing to her adoptive father for a cat. His wife was allergic to them, so perhaps it would be better to ask him rather than her."Now isn't a bit odd to call a cat of Tiny's size by his name?" she added, taking note of the irony in the large black cat's name.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Spotted Kitten

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:07 pm

User Image

First year

I feel: happy

"Oh, yeah, I know, but that's why we call him that. My dad thought the name would be funny for a big cat. That, and it's the only thing he'll answer to now," Sam answered. "Maybe you could get an owl. They make good pets, from what I've heard, and useful, too, for mail. Pretty things, and the feathers shine in the right light. I've seen the owls come in at the post office in Diagon Alley. I'd like one myself, but Tiny's enough work on his own. Odd thing, he is. Wanders around the castle all the time, from what my parents told me. But he always finds his way back to the common room. He's been in my family for years... old cat, but he doesn't show it. Never made much sense." Sam stopped herself. She hated when she did that! Just babbling and on and on... "I'm not boring you, am I?" she said, looking nervously at Aravis. Then her face reddened and she stuck a bit of turkey into her mouth for something to do. Faintly in the background she heard Tiny's rumbling purr coming from underneath the table, but in the Great Hall it could scarcely be separated from the tumult of the house tables.

Where Sam thinks Tiny is: under the Gryffindor table
Where Tiny is really: under the Gryffindor table

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games