Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:00 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
fourth year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phinelia stepped down the stairs of the Girl's Dormitory with a curious set to her steps. Having wandered to the mostly-empty Common Room before the full end of the Feast (as well as taking the liberty of using some short cuts she had discovered the previous year to cut her journey) she had made quick work of unpacking her things and setting them in a more familiar arrangement. As she had been setting her books on the lower pitch of her bedside shelf, a familiar nick at her window had revealed the arrival of her owl. Having let him instantly and allowing him to fly around as much as possible in the deserted portion of the Dormitory, the last motions of her unpacking had been watched intently by Hermes. Soon enough, from the sounds and coos and buzz below her feet, the Common Room began to fill and the space rushed with even more familiar life. Smiling and gazing to the clock and down to the book she had been reading, she decided a rather uncharacteristic action. Having slipped off her bed and taken a few of her things (blank pieces of parchment, a large research tome and a self-filling quill) she descended the stairs with Hermes perched happily on her shoulder.
The sight of the new First Years filling the Common Room made her smile. She glanced at the new faces and somewhat irritably noted she was just barely taller than most of them. She internally groaned at her short stature but the distress did not show on her face. At the few pairs of eyes which glanced at her she flashed a smile of welcome, nodding but saying nothing apart form the silent gesture. Attention captured then by the familiar tones of arrogance and loud presentation as well as those of growing impatience, she found her focus setting on Yia and Sato Aiko. A light entered her molten eyes as she watched them from a small distance.
Approaching them then as the final threat left Sato's lips, she quietly intervened. "Hello Yia, Ms Aiko. Too much fun already?"

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:15 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━┓
Sato Aiko

Fifth Year Ravenclaw ▹ Prefect
┗━━━━━━━━┛

▷ I may be quiet, but I'm screaming at you in my mind. ◁

Aiko smiled at as she heard the voice of the fiery red head Phinelia von Ichval, and without looking up from her book, she said, "Oh, tons of fun, Miss Ichval. Yiaraw, are we done here?" She asked without looking up from her book.

Out of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
☢Yiaraw ☢ Noinnei☢

ρяαикsтєя - sтυввσяи - яαvєиcℓαω
☠3rd Year ☠

⊰Time has a way of demonstrating that the most stubborn are the most intelligent⊱

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Wow, she really was a little b***h... Oh well, she obviously wanted to keep acting like a little Slytherin and he smiled and waved at Phinellia von Ichval. She was at least someone interesting. Certainly more interesting then Miss Sako. "Good evening Miss Von Ichval~ How are you? Hows your boyfriend?" He asked her, hoping to get some juicy gossip and give some in return. The snobbish Prefect no longer in his mind as his entertainment came from the fiery redhead in front of him.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☠━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

YUser ImageIUser ImageAUser Image!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:20 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
fourth year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

The small Ravenclaw smiled evenly to both Housemates; senior and junior. Chuckling just lightly enough for Sako to hear, the understanding laugh touched the air as Phi's eyes scanned the front cover of the Prefect's book.
Turning then to Yia, she regained the smile and answered with characteristic soft tones, "Fine, Yia, yourself? Good summer? And he is well, I will tell him you asked." Phi's eyes shone with a translated mischief as her words spoke of Colton. Knowing full well that what Yia wanted was something to talk about, even some humorous rumours to spread as light-hearted jokes. The grin that spread over her features then spoke of how she could play his little game of table tennis just as well as he could.
Her head ducked around Yia and spotted the younger girl sitting just behind the third year. She smiled to Seren, "And how are you?" Phi had never much spoken directly to the girl apart from the occasional passing hello or inquiries regarding the Ravenclaw house in some way, shape or form. Yet she knew her name and from natural observation she could say she knew a bit more. However small steps were always best.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

King_of_Tarts

Ruthless Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:19 am
User Image

Who's
up for a...

User Image

User Image

User Image

Ben wondered why Sato had discouraged Yia's "fun." Could it really be so bad as to be punishable by a trip to the dungeon? Or were trips to the dungeon a common punishment? This topic certainly required a closer look. Just in case Ben felt the need to break the rules he needed to know what sort of punishment he had to deal with. After making that mental research note, he allowed himself to enjoy Yia and Sato's banter. They had quite the rapport it seemed.

It was hard not to notice as a girl who looked almost like a porcelain doll walked down the stairs. She had perfect ivory skin and fiery red hair. She had apparently caught Ben looking because she smiled. He smiled back trying to be nonchalant. Though she was beautiful, Ben didn't feel any pitter patter in his heart like he'd heard stories of. No, this was more admiration than a crush. His stomach churned with dismay. Would he ever be able to feel love for another? Would he ever be able to look at someone the way his parents looked at each other?

For now it didn't matter. Tomorrow he would get his first lesson and he was much too excited to mope. The class he was most excited for was by far charms, but transfiguration was definitely a close second. He had always felt strangely connected to the the talking tea service in "Beauty and the Beast." Now that he knew better, Ben knew that the fairy tale could have indeed occurred. Maybe one day he could have an enchanted talking tea service. He'd definitely fancy that.

User Image

...little friendly competition?

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:44 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick
~ Ravenclaw ::: First Year ~

User Image

Chase laughed slightly. He felt the soft fur of the cat, until Hana tried to lick his fingers. He started to panic, but before he could do something stupid, he got used to the cat. It felt quite weird for Chase to be licked.

"Hogwarts... We're finally here," he said to no one in particular.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:26 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
fourth year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
– Aesop
– Socrates
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

The soft muse of a voice speaking thoughtfully made Phi blink and turn to the source of the sound. A dark haired boy had whispered the quiet hope - it danced on the air between them like a silk thread of a prayer. Phi caught his bright, blue eyes and offered him the most welcoming smile laced with understanding. A memory playing in her own bright, but molten eyes of her own First Year. Filled with anxieties but awes beyond counting. Those feelings had yet to make any notion of leaving her even after three years of entering this world.
She hoped the brilliant school would embrace the boy just as righteously as it had her; enveloped her in a hold that never ended in warm affections and adventures. Ever a new crook to be found, a new secret to be discovered. If the boy did not find it, Phi hoped she could find him do so.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:48 pm
User Image

Cathryn Rose O'Malley
13 Years OldThird YearRavenclawChaser Taken by Chase Balford

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Cathryn burst into the Common room, desperate to find Seren and tell her all about Chase. The pitch black eyes scanned the blue and bronze room, but to no avail. The beautiful brunette was nowhere to be seen. The young redhead slumped down in a chair to wait for her friend. For now, though, she did have a book to finish...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

Injuries/Illnesses: ------

Out of character: ------

Wearing

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image
Eldak Athlis
Defense Against the Dark Arts

▷I just can't help myself... I am this good looking.◁

Eldak opened the door to the Ravenclaw Common Room and stepped through, looking around. He spotted Aiko Sato, one of the Prefects of his house. He crossed to her in a few bounds. "Aiko, we have a problem. The school's going into lockdown. I need you to do a head count on all the students and make sure everyone stays in the common room. Can you do that?"

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:24 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
fourth year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
– Aesop
– Socrates
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

The touch of chill of the blooming spring breeze played with the strands of fiery hair of the Fourth Year Ravenclaw as she idly read her large tome in the Common Room. Mind completely focused and eyes scanning the lines of text faster than it seemed possible to read; no distraction posing sufficient to tear her from the knowledge and stories the old pages could possibly contain. Not even the bursting professor managed to have her head raise until he spoke the words of 'lock down'.
Then her attention was altered and she stared piercingly into the eyes of the notable Professor of DADA. Instantly observing and calculating and theorizing in growing confusion and mounting curiosity what his words meant; what his presence meant.
Eyes barely managing to stop from widening and throat constricting and containing the gasp when her mind landed on a horrific thought. Banishing it instantly with ever doubt, every hope it could not be true. Attempting to summon the expected confusion and obliviousness.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━┓
Sato Aiko

┗━━━━━━━━┛

Aiko looked up from her book when the Professor entered the common room and placed it down as he approached her. She listened and noticed the Professor did not mention why the school was going into lock down and she did not ask. She merely rose from her seat and nodded her head. "Sure thing Professor. Everyone, please go to your dormitories! The school is going into lock down mode! I would like to see everyone!"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:08 pm
User Image

Cathryn Rose O'Malley
13 Years OldThird YearRavenclawChaser Taken by Chase Balford

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A cold dagger of fear pierced Cathryn. Despite her fear, however, she needed to know just what was happening.
"Woah, woah, woah. Lock down? Why!?!? What on Earth is going on? What's the trouble? I'm not going anywhere until I know what's going on! I think we deserve an explanation!" Where were Chase, Seren, or Ethan when she needed them?!?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

Injuries/Illnesses: ------

Out of character: ------

Wearing

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:13 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━┓
Sato Aiko

┗━━━━━━━━┛

Aiko shrugged to Cathryn. "I'm sorry Miss O'Malley, but I don't know the specifics. I must please ask you to return to your dormitory and await the raising of the lock down. Please," she added, the tone in her voice showing that while she was trying to be strong, she was afraid as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:20 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
fourth year - ravenclaw
hermes
– Desiderius Erasmus
– Aesop
– Socrates
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi stood up then at the sound of command and desperate plea and desperation in jumping voices. She turned and saw the female Prefect of their House speaking to the young redhead Cathryn, hearing both the spoken and unspoken panic and fear touching each of the females' tones. She lightly approached the younger of the two and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder, attempting to convey the understanding of what the girl fears and what she wanted clarified. "Come on Cathryn." she whispered, hoping the younger would not mind the use of her first name even with their barely defined acquaintanceship. "Lets go to the Dormitories." she offered with a meaningful glance to the Second and First Years whose eyes she could feel on their small group - filled with curiosity but a rising fear as well.
With he same hand she attempted light push towards the stairwell that would lead them to their sleeping area, glancing at the Prefect with question in her eyes but silence.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━┓
Sato Aiko

┗━━━━━━━━┛

Aiko moved around the common room and started taking a head count as people moved into the dormitories. She then headed up towards the dorms to continue the head count, as ordered by the Professor.

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games