Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:22 pm
I tried to be p.e.r.f.e.c.t
But nothing was worth it
I don't believe it makes me
real
I thought it'd be easy
But no one believes me
I meant all the things I said
This place is so empty
My thoughts are so tempting
I don't know how it got so
bad
Sometimes it's so crazy
But
nothing can save me
But it's the only thing that I have

User Image

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔢𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯i𝔫 π”“π”²π”―π”’π”Ÿπ”©π”¬π”¬π”‘
Sixth Year Vice-Captain, Beater

He was stunned into silence, bright, wide and inquisitive eyes stared up at the familiar face of the portrait as it paced back and forth like a caged lion. Its biting stare made him choke down a gulp as his attention was stolen by the real Marina, the actual fiery hair that he knew and had come to get used too. She cast the silencing charm around them, making it impossible for others to eavesdrop, which piqued his curiosity (and fear) all the more. His lips parted to speak as he tore his eyes away to meet hers, but he stuttered and found he had nothing to say, and instead listened to her hurried explanation. ”Wait, what? Are you bloody serious?” He blinked, shaking his head to try and quell the accusations forming in his mind. But when he found the death of a stern stare boring into him, he couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

”Accio blanket,” he summoned once he pulled his wand out of his robe pocket. Dominic snatched his green Slytherin bed sheet up with both hands and jumped to try and cover the portrait around both angles of the frame, and each time, his fingers unknowingly knicked a small silver plaque at the top backside of the frame where words were hidden behind. He jumped several times too, just to make sure he got it up alright before he turned back to them with a paled complexion. ”You need to get this out of here then, unless you want a professor to catch on…” Dom paused to stop and stare at Damien. ”Well come on then mate, you’re the brains here.” He waited expectantly, hoping for an obvious solution to this wretched problem. There was no sense in trying to think of who or what caused this, if just looking at it made Marina want to break down and cry, or worse, kill. And with a first year hidden in the corner reading her book, it wouldn’t do to let the poor ickle firstie suffer the blunt of her wrath just because of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 163lbs ☣ Age: 16
Slytherin Common Room
With Damien and Marina
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

I tried to be perfect it just wasn't worth it…............ ............. ................... ...................... .................................... ........... ........
Nothing could ever be so wrong…............... ................... ..............
It's hard to believe me, it never gets easy
…...................... ................................... ................ ...............................I guess I knew that all along ............…That I’m better off on my own

Cara MiaKitty
The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:23 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious in the Common Roomspace
CURRENTLY // single // fancying // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina and Dominicspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Outraged, protectivespacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'What the bloody hell...' spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳ For my entire life I never knew what love was like,
But now I've felt it's touch, and it's far too much for me to hold inside.
∳ ∳ ∳
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Damien kept his face impassive as the portrait mocked him. Marina was already upset, Dominic was confused, and there was no need for him to blow up as well. Especially not with the first year in the Common Room. Damien thought about ordering the child to her dorm, but Marina's spell would prevent his words from being heard unless he went to her, and he didn't care to do so. He was glad that Marina was at least calmed down... or as calmed down as he could expect. Still, she was visibly shaken, which Damien hated to see. While she spoke to Dominic, he tried to think of something, anything to do to help. He heard Dominic's comment, almost a plea to find some solution... and dammit, he was trying! He wasn't sure how he'd earned the title of 'brain' but apparently it was his. Hopefully he could do something.

In his mind, he ran down the list of spells Marina had tried, and tried to think of anything that would help, some clue as to who could be behind it. The latter turned up nothing, but there was at least something he thought he could try for the former. He pulled his wand from his sleeve and brandished it at the painting, hoping to Merlin that at least this would work, that the culprit's arrogance would show through in this one detail...
                                                          "Finite incantatem!" With that, the portrait crashed to the floor, falling forward on it's face. He smiled weakly. Bloody brilliant. It seemed unharmed, so it'd been charmed to remain intact, but... at least it was down, right? He glanced at Marina and Dominic. "Got any ideas on where we can put it in the meantime? Preferably somewhere the culprit won't find it, so they can't stick it back up with a more effective charm?" Damien hadn't the foggiest idea where the damned thing could go. He tried to think of one, but couldn't.

His eyes trailed down to the portrait back, and his eyes narrowed... S.S. ... Something about the initials seemed familiar. At first, he wrote it off as a silly thought. After all, his house founder's initials were S.S. But... there was something more... the very font looked familiar. He could've sworn he'd seen that exact design somewhere else... but where? He glanced at Dom.
                                                          "Hey, mate... this look familiar to you?" He wasn't sure why, but for some reason, that brief niggling of memory was associated with Dominic. Maybe his friend would recognize the insignia, then?

∳ ∳ ∳ Feels like I'm on top of the universe, on a shooting star
                                                          Well, life feels so wonderful and every thing is by far so spectacular.
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Essy ze Ninja

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:20 pm
I can see, when you stay low nothing happens
Does it feel right?
Late at night, things I thought I put behind me
Haunt my mind
I just know there's no escape
Once it sets its eyes on you
But I won't run, I have to stare it in the eyes
Stand my ground, I won't give in

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
SIXTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image
Though this might just be the ending: Horrified | Of the life I held so dear: Oh my god... | I won't run: Damien, Dominic, and First Years | There's no turning back from here: Slytherin Common Room

Marina glanced at Damien as well, hoping eh would have a solution- he always did.And he did. Her mouth dropped open at the simplicity if this. "You've got to be kidding me," she muttered. "That's all it takes?!" She rose from the chair she was sitting in, staring at the toppled portrait. He was right, though, they needed somewhere to put it... She screwed her eyes shut for a moment, trying to think. "You know," she said finally, "I've heard of this room, a hidden, secret room, where you put things. Things you want to hide. But it only appears when you really need it." She had no idea where the room might be located, though. She was distracted by what her boyfriend was looking at. Her eyes widened. "SS.." She turned to stare at Dominic. "You've seen this before?!"

A hero is one who knows how to hang on just one minute longer

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja

No more denying, I've got to face it
Won't close my eyes and hide the truth inside
If I don't make it, someone else will
Stand my ground
It's all around, getting stronger
Coming closer, into my world
I can feel that it's time for me to face it
Can I take it?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:23 am
User Image

Amanda marched into the common room, chewing on her bottom lip. Her best friend had blown her off too many times to hang out with him. After all, he was a stalker! Sure, she said she was only dating him to get information, but this had been going on long enough. The blonde had to stop Eretria from seeing this guy. Where are you? she wondered, scanning the few people who were in the room. Since Amanda didn't know where Eretria was, she figured she would start at the most obvious places; the common room and the girls' dormitories.

Diamond Wales

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:03 pm
I tried to be p.e.r.f.e.c.t
But nothing was worth it
I don't believe it makes me
real
I thought it'd be easy
But no one believes me
I meant all the things I said
This place is so empty
My thoughts are so tempting
I don't know how it got so
bad
Sometimes it's so crazy
But
nothing can save me
But it's the only thing that I have

User Image

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔢𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯i𝔫 π”“π”²π”―π”’π”Ÿπ”©π”¬π”¬π”‘
Sixth Year Vice-Captain, Beater

Dominic blinked, taken aback abruptly as the portrait fell down with a thud at the sound of a dull command. It fell face first with a bit of a whoosh and was carefully swept up with impatient hands by Damien. Dom had taken a step back once it fell, and he hadn’t realized it until now, when he straightened his posture and cleared his throat. He felt a lump burying deep in there, but he didn’t know why. Lines of stress creased at his brows as he watched the verbal altercation lash from one serpent to the next, until all eyes were on him and he was shifting his weight about from one foot to the next while he tried to fully understand the situation. ”Uhm, well, Iβ€”I, yeah, I think…” He scratched at the back of his head.

He could feel the impending stare of Marina boiling into his flesh, and he bit back a defensive, albeit, snide remark aboutβ€”wellβ€”he didn’t know quite about what yet! But it he would have started talking, he probably would have thought of something! Probably!

”Hold on to your knickers, Marina, damn, let me think…” Or, probably just sound like a stupid git, like that. He tried to bite back the incredulous thoughts forming in his mind as he moved closer, crystal eyes roving the engraved print carefully. ”Oh yeah, my da’ always hated him, that’s Nott’s shop in Knockturn… Remington, I think his name. My da’ always said he was the slimiest snake he’d ever seen…. That’s the initials and font that the shop uses to trademark its artifacts, to certify it’s β€œauthenticity” or whatever the bloomin’ hell…. The Spiny Serpent, I think, is the name of the shop.

β€œWhy? Where else have you seen this?”
Because from the looks on their faces, Dominic could judge they’d never step foot in the shop before. Damien might have, but he doubted that Wesley would have ever gone in there (especially with Damien,) even when they were still in their arrogant, purist ways.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 163lbs ☣ Age: 16
Slytherin Common Room
With Damien and Marina
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

I tried to be perfect it just wasn't worth it…............ ............. ................... ...................... .................................... ........... ........
Nothing could ever be so wrong…............... ................... ..............
It's hard to believe me, it never gets easy
…...................... ................................... ................ ...............................I guess I knew that all along ............…That I’m better off on my own

Cara MiaKitty
The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:47 pm
User Image
So what am I not supposed to have an opinion
Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman
Call me a b***h cos I speak what's on my mind
Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled

User Image

Eretria stepped through the portal to the common room, eyeing the stairs to her dorm. She needed to get some things for studying, especially since she knew NEWTs were just around the corner. Ugh, the worst time of the year for anyone to be busy with such things. She strode confidently through the common room, not taking notice of anything, until her eyes alighted on Amanda. She gave a slight frown. What had her all up in arms?

----------------------------------
State: Busy
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Fenris

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So what am I not supposed to say what I'm saying
Are you offended by the message I'm bringing
Call me whatever cos your words don't mean a thing
Guess you ain't even a man enough to handle what I sing

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:27 pm
User Image

Amanda's eyes fell on Eretria's, and as the two made eye contact, the former squinted her eyes slightly. "I need to talk to you!" she called from across the common room, jerking her head towards the stairs which led up to the girls' dormitories. Too many other students were in earshot in the room, so the blonde figured they could go where only half of the students could enter.

Diamond Wales

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:53 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Studious in the Common Roomspace
CURRENTLY // single // fancying // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina and Dominicspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Outraged, protectivespacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'What the bloody hell...' spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳ For my entire life I never knew what love was like,
But now I've felt it's touch, and it's far too much for me to hold inside.
∳ ∳ ∳

Damien frowned when Marina started muttering to herself after he got the painting down. When she came to stand beside him, he put his arm around her waist, pulling her in and kissing her cheek. "All I did was get it down. I didn't shut it up. I'm sure if we turn it over, we'll hear it going on and on." Damien sighed at that. Actually, he was pretty sure he could hear it's muffled voice going on even with it face down on the floor. He rolled his eyes at it, wishing he could just burn the damn thing. It'd certainly be a simple solution... far simpler than looking for some secret hidden room that only appeared when you needed it. How did a room judge how badly a person needed it, anyway? He had, of course, heard of this room before. Most students had, especially if they had magical parents. But he didn't know of a single person who'd actually eve found or used it. "Do you have any idea where to find the room?" It was all he could do to keep from sounding sarcastic. Luckily, his voice sounded sincere... or he hoped it did. Marina knew him better than anyone, so she might just hear that tiny undercurrent. He didn't mean to be sarcastic, he really didn't, and it was a great idea... except that they had absolutely no idea how to find the damned room, and who knew how long it would take without some clue? He pinched his brow, eyes shut, willing that damned muttering from the overturned frame to just. Shut. Up.

When Marina jumped on Dom about the initials, he blinked. His hand twitched when his best friend told his girlfriend to 'hold onto her knickers,' like he would reach out and slap him upside the head for saying something so stupid. This entire situation had his patience worn thin. Dominic identified the symbol, but his identification didn't help. Damien had never been to the shop in question, or even to Knockturn Alley, at least not in a very, very long time. He recalled his mother taking him there once, long ago, when he was very small... but not since then. And they'd only gone to Borgin and Burkes, which was one of the first shops in the Alley. The chances of him having seen that logo, and remembering it, were slim to none. He sighed, shaking his head.
                                                          "I've got no idea. I just know I've seen it... and for some reason you're connected to when I saw it. It's why I asked if you recognized it." His brow knit in confusion. He had no idea why he thought it looked familiar, but apparently he'd been right, because Dom recognized it. He supposed the details probably weren't that important, though... right?

∳ ∳ ∳ Feels like I'm on top of the universe, on a shooting star
                                                          Well, life feels so wonderful and every thing is by far so spectacular.
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Essy ze Ninja

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:39 pm
I can see, when you stay low nothing happens
Does it feel right?
Late at night, things I thought I put behind me
Haunt my mind
I just know there's no escape
Once it sets its eyes on you
But I won't run, I have to stare it in the eyes
Stand my ground, I won't give in

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
SIXTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image
Though this might just be the ending: Horrified | Of the life I held so dear: Oh my god... | I won't run: Damien, Dominic, and First Years | There's no turning back from here: Slytherin Common Room

Marina made a outraged noise at being told to hold onto her knickers by the boy who always seemed to have his- No, not getting into a petty argument right now, there were was a much more important matter at hand...like what to do with this damn portrait. And then Dominic mentioned the surname Nott and Knockturn Alley and her attention was diverted. "Nott?" she repeated. "Like...that creepy bloke Michelle was always lurking around with... What was his name...Tay? Is this Remington his dad or something?" She shuddered. "Either way...looks like I'm paying a visit to Knockturn come summer." she muttered. "The Spiny Serpent...I'll remember that. So they must have bought the frame there, then." A look of determination came over her face, which flickered into brief annoyance because Damien sounded like he was teetering precariously on the edge of being sarcastic. "No." she said as calmly as possible. "I haven't got the slightest clue. Maybe it's just a rumor. But I think I know a way to get this out of sight..and make it easy to retrieve." Thank you, Transfiguration. "Evanesco!" she said calmly, pointing her wand at the portrait. It vanished into thin air, and she put her wand away, looking almost smug. "She can rant all she wants in wherever she's gone. I should be able to easily summon the portrait back when it's needed." She looked to Damien and Dominic. "Right. Well, that's settled. For now." The redhead suddenly felt so very, very tired. She tightened her grip on the chair she'd been sitting in, afraid she might just nod off to sleep right now. She just wanted the day to be over.

A hero is one who knows how to hang on just one minute longer

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja

No more denying, I've got to face it
Won't close my eyes and hide the truth inside
If I don't make it, someone else will
Stand my ground
It's all around, getting stronger
Coming closer, into my world
I can feel that it's time for me to face it
Can I take it?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:52 am
User Image
User Image

β™‚First Yearβ™‚Slytherinβ™‚Half-Bloodβ™‚Reserve Beaterβ™‚Wearingβ™‚

Josh had been waiting in the Common Room for forever now, annoyed that the blonde -soon to be rainbow- girl had yet to return from her room. "She better not be skimping out on the bet. It would be like a dumb girl to do that, wouldn't it? He had a sour expression on his face as he sat in a fluffy recliner. Hopefully she would show up soon, or he might have to go up there and get her himself.

Squeeky Luff

{OoC: Scene start: after the Gryffindor/Hufflepuff game}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:28 pm
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.
Is fire from the tongues of liars."

Claire grumbled as she finished up the dye, it took forever for this type of dye she had brought. It was the same type of dye she had used on Victor as well, so it would stay on until she treated it with the remedy shampoo. Looking in her hand mirror one last time she sighed and walked to the common room to face the inevitable fate. If this color was on Josh, she'd probably laugh her butt off at him, so needless to say Claire was fully expecting a laugh.

"Alright Josh." She grumbled some, "Get it out of the way...I know you are going to laugh." Claire said, resigned to her fate. Why did she ever think that Gryffindor would win?

My feelings? I'm embarrassed you know?
Precious thought of mine, "...This looks horrid."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a first year?
My strings are being pulled. "Takes place after Quidditch game." Out of character.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Josh kept grumbling in the chair, bored out of his mind, until he heard someone speak his name. Grey-blue eyes looked up, just in time to see a girl with a very rainbow hairdo. She said he was going to laugh, and he did. He laughed hard, harder than he had in years. In fact, ha laughed and pointed and made such a fuss, he tipped backward and flopped in the floor. Even the momentary breathlessness didn't cease the laughter. "You... look... sooooo.... stupid!" He simply couldn't stop laughing! Every time he slowed, he'd look up and see her hair, and it would all burst out again. Merlin, it felt weird to laugh.

Squeeky Luff

{OoC: Scene start: after the Gryffindor/Hufflepuff game}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:47 pm
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.

Claire sighed as Josh laughed, he was laughing very hard. That was when he fell over in his laughter and Claire couldn't help but laugh as well, this time at the fact he had flopped onto the floor, "Well...Glad I made your day." She said with a roll of her eyes. Thankfully this bet wasn't going to last long, "Best get it all out now....It's going away after the final quidditch match." She noted.

My feelings? I'm embarrassed you know?
Precious thought of mine, "This is...quite...annoying."
I'm a Slytherin.
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Josh finally slowed himself to a light chuckling. "Made my day? Hah! Try my entire year!" He stood back on unsteady feet, rubbing his bum, right where he'd landed. "Aww, c'mon! You don't want to keep it forever? It makes for a nice conversation piece!" He smirked, noting just how embarrassed Claire was to have this mess on her head. Of course, she should learn not to place bets with a Stropthall man! Well... that's what father always taught him, anyway.

Squeeky Luff

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:52 pm
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.

Claire just rolled her eyes again as she twirled a green strand around her finger, at least this dye dried quickly. Then again it was magic dye so...at least she had the cure for it when this bet was over, "Yes. I'm sure I'd be the best hit at someones birthday party." She then sighed, "At least I learned that Gryffindor's truly are useless..."

...She may as well try to hold her head high.

My feelings? I'm annoyed you know?
Precious thought of mine, "...Never betting again."
I'm a Slytherin.
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Miss GryffindorK

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games