Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:06 pm
Applying for: Yorath x Val
Name of SoA: Kaida (or Saiai, whichever you like better)
Meaning: Little Dragon (Beloved)
Appearance: Colors pulled mostly from mother, as are markings. Has a stripe running down her back, all the way down her tail, swirly marks like her father's coming from the stripe, but with a floral twist to them in her mother's darkest green. Mane/tail tuft fade from mother's darkest green to father's lighter silver. Base coloring is her mother's green, with toe, ear, eye, and muzzle marking in the brown from her mother's 'wings'. Eyes are blue, but a brighter blue than her father's.
Ref shows better. 8D; (Except for the swirls, joints are giving me problems)
Visual reference: Ref~
Personality: When she first meets someone, she's polite but would prefer to observe before approaching. Once around friends and family, however, she's sweet, cheerful, and VERY affectionate. She loves her family a great deal, and is a healer through and through. That doesn't mean she wouldn't use whatever knowledge learned from her mother to harm, however...Mess with her family and friends, and you'll find yourself a girl who won't hesitate to make you sick or worse.

In regards to being a seer, she treats it as just another part of who she is...The visions come and go, sometimes they're strong, sometimes they're weak. When she can, she'll use the bits of knowledge gained from them...if she can't, it's no true loss. She'd never use them to take advantage of someone, however. That just wouldn't be right!
Any additional requirements that the family has: Would stay with her parents until adulthood, at least. No brushy-patterns. No omg-wtf-where'd that come from patterns.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:42 pm
Applying for: Yorath x Valetudo'sero
Name of SoA: Gannon
Meaning: Son of the fair-haired one
Appearance: In ref. All colors are slightly lighter then they appear. Also, his body is supposed to match his fathers, and the green to match his mothers.
Visual reference:
Photoshop hates me...
Personality: Gannon is a perfect mix between his parents. He is very flighty like his mother, but he is always willing to help a damsel in distress. However, he is not afraid to get his paws dirty in a fight if it is necessary. Gannon can often be found running around and being sidetracked easily.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Rouge at least until adulthood and semi-randoms. Not to the exstent of it being a totally random cub. No brush patterns!  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:45 pm
I'm going to go with Sunlit.rains for Fimbo's litter. =] If only because the other one didn't match the family. =[  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:13 pm
biggrin Thank you very much! Is there somewhere I'm meant to send a trade to or a place to post a form? I've never done this before. o.o  

Sunlit.rains

Shameless Fairy

14,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Nudist Colony 200

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:20 pm
Cajanic's breeding thread for the form, and the trade goes to Cajanic!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:47 pm
Name and image of Father: Rogue
Name and image of Mother: User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 to 2, depending on what I like. XD;
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue at the moment, but I expect that the cubs will go with mum whenever I decide what her new pride will be.
Any Requirements: Just follow the color scheme. It's a rogue breeding so that's pretty open, but Mwujuzi's line can also be traced back to the Pridelander/Kusini royal lines, so there's a bunch of throwbacks if you just want to go with that.
List of all Throwbacks:
Throwbacks

Brother:
Bae

Mother:
Hababuu

Father:
Kemkemu Jua'kali

Aunts & Uncles (Hababuu's brothers & sisters):
Taabu
Rin
Jini
Azima
Keaira
Damu’Jicho
Tafuta
Binti'Madunia
Sirati
Sithela'Ilahle
Kabili

Grand Mother & Father:
Syeira
Uumikaji

Great Uncles & Aunts (Syeira's Brothers & Sisters):
Denahi
Kenai
Isoke
Angua
Fu’Sikio
Kibuulu’ardhi
Adamu
Batuuli'binah
Tamu-Jitu

Great Uncles & Aunts (Uumikaji's Brothers & Sisters):
Simba
Kamilika
Rehani
Kijito
Kiuma

Great Grandparents (Kusini Side):
Asikari
Mng'ariza

Great Grand Parents (Pridelands Side):
Mufasa
Sarabi

Do you allow randoms into your litter: It's a rogue breeding, so randoms are fine.
A bit of history about the family: Mwujuzi was born in the Kusini, but has recently gotten itchy feet, and so has been travelling around. The cubs will be born in the rogue lands, but eventually, when they're a bit older, she'll want to settle down in a pride again.
Extra: Have fun!

Closing Time: 11am tomorrow Gaia time. XD;  

Vesale

King Kitten

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:52 pm
Applying for: Sliabh x Zenobia
Name of SoA: Ruko'yauwazo
Meaning: "flight of fancy" in Swahili
Appearance: CC, though I would love to see if a mask could be made of the butterfly wing parts. If not, I understand. (The siblings already look so awesome, I totally trust your judgment on this!) (Tal also adores swirly marks!)
Visual reference: n/a
Personality: Ruko becomes sick very young, but seems to get stuck in one stage perpetually. Even as a cub, his joints will ache him like an old man's. Being large boned like his father does not help this at all either. Moving about is difficult, and so he makes flights of fancy to entertain himself and any siblings too sick to move about too. He invents wonderful, enchanting stories, and often seems almost as if he half lives in these made-up worlds. it is his coping mechanism, but one he never uses maliciously. He loves to incorporate his siblings or any other loved ones into them, painting fanciful, impossible situations that make light of reality. Even as an adult, he'll likely entertain the cubs with his stories, spinning tales to while away their painful hours.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I understand, of course, that Ruko would never leave the pride.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:56 pm
Applying for: Rogue x Mzujuzi
Name of SoA: Maati
Meaning: N/A
Appearance: Main coat is the same as [1], with belly/mouth/toes the same color as her mothers' as well as the same eye color. Eye markings similar to [2] with [4]'s main body color for the spots over dark red streak, and a mane-to-tail marking like [3] in [4]'s main body color.
Visual reference: [Color Guide] -- Ignore the eye markings already there....
Personality: Mostly prideful and clumsy. Can't really describe it to perfection.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I had fun! 8U  

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:16 pm
Custom slots for Sliabh x Zenobia are now closed!

Thank you everyone who submitted a form.

Kai and I will be going with Talencia and Kaimi Kalani for the custom ins. Congrat guys and I look forward to seeing them!

I will post your forms; please send trade to Lithia. smile

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:49 pm
Applying for: Rogue x Mzujuzi
Name of SoA: Kapeni
Meaning: " A sharp blade "
Appearance: I made a refff~ Blue markings are rogue-ness.
Visual reference: x
Personality: Kapeni takes herself quite seriously. She strives to be a good influence on her siblings, reprimanding them if they do something silly - mainly because she's worried about them. A true 'motherly' figure, Kapeni will fuss over anyone and everyone, then be offended if you tell her she's doing it. She's not afraid to use her claws either!
Any additional requirements that the family has:So many beautiful throw backs! *U* Save for the blue markings (roguuue~) every colour and pattern is from the family.  

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:38 pm
Closing Mwujuzi customs!

I'm just going to go with ChezaRain, sorry TanuKyle. >.<;

I'll post your form for you Cheza and send you a PM.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image

The Open Customs for Val and Yorath will be closed at Feb 5th 12:22pm

Me and Tara will make our decision before the cut off date and will announce it here  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:16 pm
Applying for: Val and Yorath
Name of SoA: Akantha
Meaning: Greek myth name of a nymph loved by Apollo, meaning "thorn."
Appearance: Like the reference, but the markings would actually glow like the father's. Also, there would be more swirl markings like the father's and feathers going down her front legs.
Visual reference: Here
Personality: It would be role played out.
Any additional requirements that the family has: --  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:59 am
Name of SoA: Semele
Meaning: Mother of the Greek God, Dionysus
Appearance: Semele's base-coat should be that of her father, Yorath's. Her eye color is also Yorath's. Her tail and head tuft are the gold color in her mother's wings. Her markings are her father's and faded from top to bottom with the greens of her mother's pelt. So it should be dark green to medium green, to light green, to fading into the silver. Her ears, toes,belly and muzzle should be her mom's gold from her wings.

Note: Semele's markings don't have to be as complicated and numerous as Yorath's, but enough of them that it actually shows the progressions from the dark to light green would be fabulous <3.
Visual reference:
Personality: Semele is a complicated little girl. She hates being a Seer, but at the same time she loves it. She doesn't want to know what is going to happen in the future for fear of possibly seeing her Mother or Father's demise, but the rush she feels whenever she gets a vision is like an addiction. She's a normally calm, high-spirited and caring little girl, but when she goes without a vision for extensive periods of time she becomes irritable, snappy and lifeless. The gift her mother gave her through birth-right has become her curse, and when she grows her need to experience visions will worsen.

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:28 am
hibi-tea
Name of SoA: Semele
Meaning: Mother of the Greek God, Dionysus
Appearance: Semele's base-coat should be that of her father, Yorath's. Her eye color is also Yorath's. Her tail and head tuft are the gold color in her mother's wings. Her markings are her father's and faded from top to bottom with the greens of her mother's pelt. So it should be dark green to medium green, to light green, to fading into the silver. Her ears, toes,belly and muzzle should be her mom's gold from her wings.

Note: Semele's markings don't have to be as complicated and numerous as Yorath's, but enough of them that it actually shows the progressions from the dark to light green would be fabulous <3.
Visual reference:
Personality: Semele is a complicated little girl. She hates being a Seer, but at the same time she loves it. She doesn't want to know what is going to happen in the future for fear of possibly seeing her Mother or Father's demise, but the rush she feels whenever she gets a vision is like an addiction. She's a normally calm, high-spirited and caring little girl, but when she goes without a vision for extensive periods of time she becomes irritable, snappy and lifeless. The gift her mother gave her through birth-right has become her curse, and when she grows her need to experience visions will worsen.

We decided that through mutual agreement and some dice rolling ^^ that we will go with hibi's custom.

We loved all four entries but unfortunately we could only chose one but I do have some good news, if you would still like to join the family me and tara have no issues with you trying to custom the cub in using a normal custom spot we just ask that you inform us if you are doing so sweatdrop  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games