Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Lief_7 :: Wing Guardians Rise! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Season is Best?
  The OG of course! (1)
  DNAmazing (2)
  Tamers made it feel real! (3)
  Spirits FTW! (4)
  Digi Cops Go! (5)
  Xross can't be beat! (6)
  I love being on the Hunt! (7)
  I can tell the future! (Tri/8 )
View Results

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:22 pm
lief_7
lief_7
Lief! *glomp*

*GLOMP*

o.o... Vikemon... you're squishing me...

*gets knocked over* Hey man,, how's it going... Gald to see you too! xd

It's going good~ Been slowly getting closer to my goal~

How about you?

Doing good, had a real good summer semester (The reason I was gone) and now it's back to action time

That's good~

And I'm really glad you're back because someone *looks over at Zadoc and throws a pillow at him* said that you might have been going away... forever... T^T

But you're not so it's all good~ 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:34 pm
lief_7
lief_7
Lief! *glomp*

*GLOMP*

How about you?

Doing good, had a real good summer semester (The reason I was gone) and now it's back to action time

That's good~

And I'm really glad you're back because someone *looks over at Zadoc and throws a pillow at him* said that you might have been going away... forever... T^T

Ya I can't honestly remember if that's what i told him or if just kinda got represented that way but I am back and ready to go! Got some work to do on some long overdue projects I think.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:37 pm
lief_7
lief_7
Lief! *glomp*

*GLOMP*

How about you?

That's good~

Well I misinterpreted his words and stuff. I wasn't trying to be deceitful.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:54 pm
YOU'RE BACK!
*Glomps*

We...We though you'd left us forever crying But yaaaaay you're back :3  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:59 pm
Kazu Matsumoto
YOU'RE BACK!
*Glomps*

Yep I'm back, and glad to be too, I've missed all you guys. I've been keeping up with some of what's been going on through Zadoc but it's been real hard for me to not log on though, especially when I heard about the rp event... real sad I missed that, oh and I've been meaning to thank you for that awesome death you wrote for Lief, I don't think there's any way I could have done a better job, it was awesome and I could tell you put a lot into it.

I guess now I've just got a lot of catching up to do and I've got to finish my new character so I can get back to rping.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:19 am
Lief's back?

AWESOME, I thought you'd gone for good!!!  

The Gamblator

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:23 am
The Gamblator
Lief's back?

AWESOME, I thought you'd gone for good!!!

Ya that's what I've been hearing lately sweatdrop but the rumors are not true, I've come back to hang with the awesome peps of DTI

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:26 am
lief_7
Kazu Matsumoto
YOU'RE BACK!
*Glomps*

Yep I'm back, and glad to be too, I've missed all you guys. I've been keeping up with some of what's been going on through Zadoc but it's been real hard for me to not log on though, especially when I heard about the rp event... real sad I missed that, oh and I've been meaning to thank you for that awesome death you wrote for Lief, I don't think there's any way I could have done a better job, it was awesome and I could tell you put a lot into it.

I guess now I've just got a lot of catching up to do and I've got to finish my new character so I can get back to rping.

No problem man ^.^ I thought it fitting that he go out with a bang XD There's a lovely little bit in my recent File Mountain posts about Kazu coming to terms with it and gaining Lief's forgiveness XD

Anyways g2g chat to you later x  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:27 am
Kazu Matsumoto
lief_7
Kazu Matsumoto
YOU'RE BACK!
*Glomps*

No problem man ^.^ I thought it fitting that he go out with a bang XD There's a lovely little bit in my recent File Mountain posts about Kazu coming to terms with it and gaining Lief's forgiveness XD

Awesome, see you around man!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:33 am
lief_7
Kazu Matsumoto
lief_7
Kazu Matsumoto
YOU'RE BACK!
*Glomps*

Hi hi. I never said hi to you before ever since I joined DTI though you made some of my art I think. Oh wait i remember i had a small chat with you in the easter contest or was that with Zadoc.....oh well hi hi.  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:35 am
ultimatemk
lief_7
Kazu Matsumoto
lief_7
Kazu Matsumoto
YOU'RE BACK!
*Glomps*

Hi hi. I never said hi to you before ever since I joined DTI though you made some of my art I think. Oh wait i remember i had a small chat with you in the easter contest or was that with Zadoc.....oh well hi hi.
gonk were not that much alike i swear it!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:36 am
ultimatemk
lief_7
Kazu Matsumoto
lief_7
Kazu Matsumoto
YOU'RE BACK!
*Glomps*

Honestly I don't remember one way or another, I know you were here and I'm sure talked at some point, but there's no way I made art since I'm not allowed to, although I might try to do something about that soon, it's always good to have plenty of artists around. Anyways in case we somehow never spoke before Hi how's it going.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:38 am
Zadoc the 27th
ultimatemk
lief_7
Kazu Matsumoto
lief_7

You two used to have similar avatars. Yours was green Liefs was blue like right now.
lief_7

I'm good just got molars removed and you?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:40 am
ultimatemk
Zadoc the 27th
ultimatemk
lief_7
Kazu Matsumoto

You two used to have similar avatars. Yours was green Liefs was blue like right now.
lief_7

I'm good just got molars removed and you?

Doing good, just working on finding a new job and about to start school again

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:27 am
welocme back Lief  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games