Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:10 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris gritted his teeth. He knew wesker was fast to shoot.Chris stood up. He slowly let his gun drift down. A shot to the head might kill wesker. might. But sarah, she couldn't heal like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:14 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker turned his gun and fired at Chris instead. He didn't let Sarah go. Then he turned at fired several shots at Drake before turning his gun back to Chris.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:19 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris tried to dodge, but was weak on his feet from the injuries. He got hit in the legs. He dropped to one knee, gritting his teeth at all the combined pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image
Unable to dodge them without mike getting hit he dropped mike and got shot in his arm but still fired at Wesker he noticed Sarah and stopped firing he sighed noticing he missed."Chris, I'm going to see if I can get in close...." Drake whispered into the mic.He turned getting behind wesker on the opposite side Chris was ready.Mike now waking picked up Krauser's mini gun and aimed at him.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:08 pm
((DAMN IT! WHAT THE HELL DID I MISS!))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:14 pm
((A BIG FIGHT SCENE. Sarah just breaked Wesker's control cuz she didn't want to kill her sister. Krauser WAS fighting you but stopped the fight and did somthing else. NOW Chris si hurt, and Sarah is being held by Wesker.))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:19 pm
((Back to trying to get powers from Weskers Brain then. to saving Sarah, well just to give my self some more power.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:20 pm
Alice looks over too Wesker as she has Sarah in his arms. "Hey leave her Alone! b***h!" she yelled, as she grabbed her shotgun, and aimed it over too Wesker. "Why dont you fight someone else.!" she said. Alice looks back at Crimson. "Wow, he is ...kinda cute when he fights." she said, abut then shooked her head.

Sidney looks over too Wesker. "Leave her alone!" she said, as she waved her hands, moving the gun away, from him, with her telekenetic abilities. She ran over too Wesker and grabbed his hands, as she twisted it, and kicked him in the guts.  

Mini Tsukino

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:24 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson’s bullet marks were healing again and he charged at Wesker, his head hitting him straight in the back. "Why not fight someone like me you ********> He shouted then he punched him on the side of the head. And he starts to try slashing him again but this time with his claws. “I am having enough of you! Wesker, I will kill you, will get what I want!!!!” He shouted in furious.
((I love how me and Wesker are equally matched, because if we fought pretty much havoc will happen.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:56 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker thought fast. They were all coming for him at once. There's no way he'd be able to survive a fight like that. He was still holding onto Sarah. He quickly moved his hands, one on top of her head and the other under her chin. "She's who you wanted, and looks like you lose," he said. He yanked his hands in opposite directions, snapping her neck. Then he seemingly vanished from the spot as she fell to the ground. He pulled a remote out of his pack as he headed for the exit. He switched on the mic that allowed him to speak to Shadow. "I've got to destroy this Hive, get out," he warned. He didn't wait for the response and switched off the ear piece again. He pushed some buttons on the remote. A voice came over the speakers, saying that the Hive was going to be destroyed and they had three minutes to get out. By now, Wesker was in the "lobby" area. He stopped, shaking his head. Three minutes was too generous. He pushed a couple more buttons and voice announced that they had thirty seconds left. He nodded. He grabbed the case from the desk where he'd left it and walked out, the timer counting down.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

{{Sorry, had to be done}}  

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:00 pm
Sidney drops and looks over too Sarah. "Sarah! Noo"! she said, as some tears started to come out. "Pleaseeee.! No dont die! On me!" she said looking over to the others, and then back at Sarah.

Alice looks at Wesker, as he just dissapeared. "b*****d.." she walked over too Chris. "Your okay?" she said and looked around. "Wait..Wesker leaves.. Hive is still here... He..leaves.... Oh s**t! A Bomb! He wants to destroy the hives! Lets get out of here now!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:04 pm
User Image

Sarah's eyes went slightly wider when Wesker's hands move. Before she, or it seemed anyone, could react. He'd snapped her neck. Sarah's mind went out like a light as she dropped to the floor.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:05 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson heard that they had thirty seconds, He ran towards Alice and he grabbed her. "We got to go now!" He shouted to everyone. As he shouted that he then ran out carrying Alice. “Thanks for the compliment earlier.” He said then he let go of Alice when they arrived at the exit. He ran towards the others. "Get on my back; I’ll be fast enough to get everyone out." He told them.

((Damn! Why is my post becoming a little god mode, but Crimson will be the only one who doesn't get to escape, but he will be back again later.))  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games