Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:16 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris looked at Billy and nodded. He went to the door silently, peering out seeing the hunters and lickers. "Damn." He mumbled, getting ready to shoot.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:30 pm
What's there to live for?

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John followed Chris to the door and stepped out. He saw the creatures at the end of the hall. Some were reptilian, walking on two legs with sharp claws. The others were a pinkish color with what appeared to be their brains on top of their heads and claws at the end of each paw. "Weaknesses?" he asked them in a low voice. He slid his sword out of it's sheathe, ready to attack. It didn't seem that the creatures were aware of them yet.

If I told you that I didn't do it,
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy watched the lickers. They were getting closer, but didn't seem to have detected them. He wasn't sure exactly what was weakest about the beasts. He'd never actually encountered lickers before, but he knew enough about the hunters from when he fought them. The hunters were reptilian. Reptiles always had a soft belly. That would be their weakest points. That or the head. "Aim for the hunter's stomachs. Their reptilian, that's going to be their weakest point," he said. "As for the lickers, I don't know. I've never fought one."
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:40 pm

Chris watched the lickers and hunters. "Their tongues." Jill stated before Chris could say anything. "It's their main weapon. They'll use it to grab you. If you can get rid of that or weaken that. All you have to worry about is their speed." Chris nodded.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:51 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John nodded. He smirked and tapped his sword on the floor. The metal of his sword clicked against the linoleum floor, making the sound ring around the hallway. The hunters and lickers all turned to look at the source of the sound, immediately running at it. One of the lickers lashed their tongue out at him. Before the tongue could make contact with him, he reached up and grabbed it out of the air. He held onto it tightly as the licker tried to pull it's tongue out of his grip. He swung the sword quickly, severing the tongue. The licker let out a loud screech and jumped at him, claws flashing in the light. He tried to move out of the way, but wasn't fast enough. The licker's claws sliced into his arm and he yelled out in pain. He turned to the licker and shoved the sword through it's head before it could attack again. He yanked it out and turned to the next licker as the first one started bleeding out onto the floor behind him.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy looked at the lickers again. Their mouths were open, but he couldn't see the tongues. He wanted to smack John for alerting them, but knew that it was only a matter of time before they found them anyway. The lickers and hunters raced toward them. Billy leveled his gun at one of the hunter's heads, pulling the trigger. The hunter stumbled back a step, leaving it's stomach open. He fired seven shots into the hunter's stomach. It let out a screech and fell to the ground, no longer moving. He turned to shoot at the other hunters.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:00 pm

Chris watched the lickers and hunters. He raised his Baretta and aimed at the stomachs of the hunters as they came near them. Shooting three times at the ones stomach. Then moving on to the next. His eyes flickered to the lickers.

Jill was busy shooting at them to notice a tongue coming at her from the side. "Jill!" He yelled to her. She turned quickly, seeing the tongue and firing a few shots into it. The licker screeched and backed off for now.

Chris kept shooting. He managed to kill one licker as Jill finished off another.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:12 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John ran at a licker. It opened it's mouth to lash out with it's tongue, but it wasn't fast enough. He shoved the sword deep into it's mouth, not noticing that the lickers razor sharp teeth had cut into his arm. It was the same arm that the first licker had scratched, so it was numb with pain now. He yanked the sword out of it's mouth and turned to attack the next licker.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy swiftly killed another hunter. He left the last one to Chris and started firing at the lickers. His gun clicked. He pulled the trigger once more and it clicked again. He swore and pulled a fresh mag out of his pocket. He released the hatch, letting the old mag fall out and slid the new one in in one smooth motion. He was firing at the lickers again within seconds.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:21 pm

Chris fired at the licker. So did Jill and soon it was dead. Billy'd left a hunter for him to take care of. He pulled the trigger and his gun clicked. Swiftly reloadin he fired at the hunter. It lunged at him but he fired three shots into its head and watched the reptilian beast fall dead. He looked around. they seemed to have taken care of them. "Anyone hurt?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:39 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John looked up. He didn't put his sword away, since there was fresh blood on it. He wanted to clean it off before putting it back in it's sheathe. When Chris asked if anyone was hurt, he looked down at his arm. His sleeve was in shreds and his arm was red from all the bleeding. There were three long gashes running from his shoulder to just past his elbow. There was a row of smaller cuts from where the licker's teeth had dug into his skin. He started to feel lightheaded, but remained on his feet. "I am," he said, trying to keep a normal tone.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy pointed his gun at the unmoving bodies on the floor, as if expecting them to get up again. He sighed and holstered his gun. "I'm fine," he said.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:58 pm

Chris looked at John. Walking over to inspect the wound. "We need to find somthing to help that wound. I'm not sure if you'll get infected. They're bound to have a cure somwhere in here. It's just a precaution we need to take."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:10 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John put his good hand to his head. He was feeling slightly dizzy, probably from all the blood loss. He wasn't sure what Chris meant by infected, but he didn't ask. He tried to lift his arm to look at it, but gasped at the pain. He gritted his teeth. He let his arm fall back to his side. He used his sword as a kind of crutch to keep himself from falling over.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:56 pm

Chris looked at John. He seemed to be having trouble standing right. Looked as if he could pass out at any moment. Jill took out what was left of the gauze and wrapped it around John's arm without any warning to him.

She looked up at him. "See, those were some of the things in the pictures that i showed you." She said to him. "Believe us now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:06 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John winced slightly when she started wrapping gauze on his arm. He gave a weak nod. He looked down at his newly wrapped arm. It was already soaking up the blood and was a deep red color. His arm hurt worse now than it did when he first got sliced. He had a feeling that it wasn't the gauze causing the pain. "About that cure..." he trailed off. His arm burned like it was on fire. He looked from Jill to Chris, waiting for an answer.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:16 pm

Chris nodded. "We need to find a medical room." He said to Jill and Billy. "Since we don't know where it is, we need to find the securety room first. It will give us a better layout of this place." He told them, reloading his Baretta.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:20 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John looked down the hall at Billy. He didn't say anything. His moment of dizziness had passed, but his arm still felt like it was on fire.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy was already on it. While Chris and John had been talking, he'd been checking the rooms. He was at the other end of the hall now and was looking into a room that had a row of men sitting in front of a screens. It didn't look as if they were armed. "Down here," he called. The men turned to look at him. He pointed his gun at them. "Don't move," he growled.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Chris nodded. He and Jill followed Billy into the securety rooms. Aiming his gun at the men in the room. Looking at all the screens seeing a bunch of different rooms. "Aha!" He said pointing. "There's a medical room there. I see viles and stuff so that's our best guess." His voice trailing off as he searched the rooms then he froze. Seeing a familliar figure laying down in a room. Well, it looked somewhat like a cell to him. "Claire..." He said.

Then immidiately turned to one of the men, grabbing him by the collar. Pointing with his other hand to the room Claire was in."How do we get to these rooms?!" He barked at the man who just coward in fear.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games