Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hauptmann Alexander

Hilarious Gaian

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:36 pm
User Image

Nick ignores everything and enters a room seeing a small note on the table he takes it and reads it "Go and find the kitchen and kick the plank under the door there you will find a box with a gun"He smiles and goes inside the kitchen and breaks off the plank under the door than he takes out a small cheap wooden box and opens it "WOW" Are there elaphains in here?Cuz i see a S&W 500 Who knew they put a handcannon in a hospital? He takes the gun in the extra hostler he had.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:07 am
Sick just nod his head lightly as Chris saluted to him. "Don't need to be formal around us." Sick just listen to what's going on. Knowing that a girl was in the building as he hop out of the chopper. "I'm going to be nice and find the girl that yelled up here. Soap toss me another rifle." Soap did what he was told and Sick grab it. Walking up to the door and begin to decend down the stairs.  

krazysick614

piratekittin666

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:56 pm
User Image

Selene thought she herd some one or some thing coming down the stairs, so he grabbed her desert eagle and held it to her side in case the person or thing was going to try and do some thing funny,she was running quietly to where she herd the nose as she hid behind the wall with her back to it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:47 pm
Sick scratch his head as he made it on the floor. "Damn did she make it up yet? He sigh lightly "I hope she can make it up to the rooftop with no trouble at all. Hearing something heavy that is climbing and something move at his corner of his eye's. Hearing a scream then something move as he turn to see what it was. Firing his rifle toward the licker then seeing it drop.  

krazysick614

piratekittin666

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:22 pm
User Image

Selene herd the gun shot as she turned the corner to the stairs aiming her gun at the person, who just shot the tongue licker and looked at the person wondering who he was as she held her desert eagle up at them"who are you?"she asked loudly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:42 pm
Zandre Armageddon
`Natural Born Killer`

Zandre looked up and grinned when he saw Sarah. "You had all the fun again didn't ya?!" he yelled and held out his arms. "C'mon down I'll catch ya!" he laughed, not actually expecting her to jump.

[[im sorry ill try to post more]]  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:57 pm
User Image

Sarah smiled at Zandre. She shrugged. She knew he wasn't expecting her to jump. So she did just that, to flaunt her skills also. She glanced at Sydney. "Go on in with Chris." She told her before jumping straight down. She landed on one knee infront of zandre and stood up, then stepped closser and hugged him..

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:02 pm
"Captain Sick Blackfield. Bio-Terror Counter Strike. I'm here with B.S.A.A, I'm getting people out of here. He said to her  

krazysick614

piratekittin666

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:31 pm
User Image

"selene retired s.t.a.r.s agent"she said to him running up the stairs to meet him half way"any others in here you think?"she asked him she wanted to help other people escape the city

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris walked with Claire, he walked down the stairs and inside the building. Going down, he hears voices and follows the sound. Seeing Sick and a girl. Hearing what the girl said about S.T.A.R.S. He froze for a second before quickening his pace to meet her. "You were in S.T.A.R.S.?" He asked. Even though she just said that.

"Uh, so was i." He said. "Oh yeah, you're that girl from outside aren't you. Name's Chris." He held out a hand for her to shake. "Chris Redfield."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

piratekittin666

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image

Selene looked at him and shook his hand"selene"she said to him with a small smile."and i am the girl from out side"she said softly"why'd you sound so surprised when you herd i was re tired from s.t.a.r.s?"she asked him as let go of his hand and she put her desert eagle back into her side holster,she adjusted her katana which was on her back.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:07 am
"Most of the S.T.A.R.S unit from Raccoon City ended up dead beside a few. Like Chris." Pointing at Chris"Just get up to the rooftop." Sick switch up his com link back to H.Q "H.Q we got a problem...... How many chopper do we have?.....Copy that.....Looking at them."Don't worrie... B.T.C.S is on route for a wide city edvact. But let's get moving. Sick begin to walk up the steps toward the rooftop.  

krazysick614

piratekittin666

Shy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:42 am
User Image

Selene nodded and fallowed the man up the stairs,she then went out onto the roof top looking at the other people,when she stopped looking her eye's went blank as she was having a flash back on her mission where her squad died and she was the only one able to escape,she shook her head and turned around"chris can i talk to you for a moment?"she asked him as she walked over to him

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:46 pm
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

John had just gotten to the group when two of them went back up the stairs. Why are they going back up? I thought we were going down, back to the others? he wondered. He looked at Chris and Claire. "What's going on?" he asked.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris looked at Selene and nodded. "Sure thing." He looked at Claire. "Go get Leon and the others, Sarah is with Zandre i think, but i think they can handle themselves." He told her and she nodded, she went to John. "Coming with? Apparently we have a copter waiting to take us out of here." She said to him.

Chris looked back at Selene, "What is it?"he asked.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff