Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Knowing those around you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The poll changed!
  Sae-chan is alive!?
  I didn't notice :O
  ...I'm not old enough to remember Sae-chan, because she fails at socializing.
View Results

warwizardjerek

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:17 am
^ Well if you want to get over that then you're in the wrong place.
I think way to much and it usualy ends up causeing me probablems and much hesitation. But we still love you anyway! biggrin

< Just got Oblivion and is happy happy happy

v Will do something about getting Oblivion. PC or X-Box 360 yay!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:51 pm
^ Well, I've heard of it.... This one guy in class was talking about how great it was.

< Is rather annoyed at a bunch of incomprehending jerks in my english class. I want to slap them, and I'm sure if anyone in this guild was there, they would do so, too. Alright, so our class somehow got on the topic of my likeing video game characters. Yes, the whole class. Teacher, too. And I was trying to make a point that it's really not that weird, and no different than liking actors. But no, apparently it's very weird and makes no sense, and it's alright to like a character only, as long as the person playing them has a heartbeat. And..ugh, anyway, I was getting really mad. And I had great arguments, too. Even the teacher (Who is also a psychology techer, I might add) was agreeing with me. But no, these bunch of know-it-all jerks had to go on and on about how stupid it was and blah blah blah... Then eventually we got onto the topic of Prom, and they were saying things like, "Oh yeah, I'm just going to bring my laptop and dance with a computer animated guy." and another guy was like, "Yeah, I'll bring my cartoon girlfriend, too." Anyway, I'm just really angry about it, I guess, becuase they're a bunch of shallow-minded idiots, and I can't do a thing to make them smarter and actually comprehend some facts.... I had a really good argument and was going to use the example of Gackt being in Dirge of Cerberus, but they eventually got to the point of telling me to blatantly shut up whenever I tried to say anything. And now this has turned into some sort of emo rant, and I'm sorry, but liking animated guys is a big part of my life. One that I will continually defend!

V Wants to slap them, too.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:27 pm
^ Slap them? No, I would deck them and slam/stomp their head into a nearby hard surface. I'd like to see them laugh then.

<>Knows EXACTLY what Saerenna is talking about (I only just graduated high school after all...okay well...maybe it has been awhile...nearly a year, but still)

V Also empathizes over the horrors of insensative high school ridicule

You know... Try to find a way of insinuating they are gay, even if it involves sabatoge on your part of dropping suggestive photos into their lockers. Guaranteed way of shutting them up. evil Of course I probably shouldn't be suggesting that... but they deserve it. I can just Imagine "HA you like guys who aren't real" "Well you like guys who ARE real" He will likely shut up, either pale or go red faced and then either leave you alone or start ranting about how he isn't gay and then you just go "Sure right, whatever, we believe you *wink wink nod nod*" Or maybe I'm just evil like that  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:38 pm
^ [Edit] I can empathize. Let me tell you Sae-chan, they sound like preps! Or at least people I've had to encounter before evil ! 'Quick Henry! The Flit!'... (I'll explain that quote below) But really Saerenna? Slap them? Thats too simplistic... there are other ways to deal with their kind,*Pulls out the Vulcan Fury (As seen in Jak 2 and 3).* Its reeeaaally surprising what you can find on E-bay! *Ch-chak* twisted Mwahahahahahahahah!

< I love my evil moments... oh yeas, back in the 1930's-40's, Ted Geisel (A.K.A. Dr. Seuss) worked for a company that wanted him to draw ads for their bug spray, 'Quick Henry! The Flit!' was a famous quote from that time. And for those of you who have no clue what the Vulcan Fury does, its a gun that doesn't have alot of range but has a machine gun capability that gives it a high rate of fire! Not to mention it has a laser sight that helps you get a bead on long range targets twisted ! *Sigh* I love you Vulcan Fury! *Hugs* xp

V Finds this interesting.... hopefuly.  

kemenlith

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:08 pm
^ Yes very intersting

<> *slips the business card of a 'very good psychiatrist' to Kemmenlith*

V Thinks I shouldn't be one to talk  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:14 pm
^ You bet I think that...*Slips back the business card to Furry*

< Thinks physcoticness and crazy obsessivness is like a disease or a habit, now, I'm not going to metion any names *cough*Furry*cough*, but those who already have this should be careful about what they do around those not yet corrupped *cough*mypastselfbeforeImetFurry*cough*.

V Totaly agrees with me... or is Sae-chan!  

kemenlith

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:08 pm
^ LOL!! You're becoming psychic, too!

< So obsessiveness is a contagious disease, now, huh? And about my earlier ideas to slap people... I'm just not a violent person. Maybe morbid, obsessive, insane, masochistic, and happy to an extreme, but not violent. I content myself with looking at them smugly, because I KNOW that I'm better than them. twisted I think what I should have said to them was something along the lines of, "Well, I'm going to take Brad Pitt to prom, too. Oh, wait, I think it would be a lot easier just to bring a computer animated character. At least he won't be an attention hog." Okay, so maybe I elaborated a bit. I just don't like being not liked, because almost everyone likes me! 4laugh At least my reputation is growing even more!

V Likes me.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:25 pm
^ Yup! I would also like to meet you someday!

< I'm not very violent either... except in my mind! Its fun to imagine all the different ways to hurt someone! twisted

V Knows that smart, sophisticated comebacks are ineffective against stupid people. (kinda like sae-chans close-minded people she wanted to slap.)  

kemenlith

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:51 pm
^ Oh, yes... stare *sigh* And you can't MAKE them understand, either, because they just can't get it!

< Finds something rather funny at the moment. Maybe I'll tell you all later. wink xd xd

V Is effected by my psychological ways and will be forever wondering what it is until I actually say something about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:40 pm
^ *twitch* W-who? Me? Naw... well... maybe alittle... alot... WHAT IS IT?! gonk

< Feels more crazy than usual... no idea why... xp

V Will say/think "Thats okay! Its fun to be crazy!"  

kemenlith

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:07 pm
^ That's okay! It's fun to be crazy!

< Means what I just said. xd xd And needs to go to bed.

V Takes advantage of sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:26 am
^ I would NEVER take advantage of sleep or anyone else for that matter! Thats just mean! xp

< Wonders what would happen if someone drank 300 cups of coffee... probably won't be good...

V The next person will have a PS2!  

kemenlith

warwizardjerek

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:04 am
^ I"m thinking drinks coffee and yes I do have a ps2 Final Fantasy final fantasy.....Yuffie Yuffie Yuffie........

v Owns a PS2  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:56 am
^ Whoo for PS2s!!! Is somewhat obsessed with Yuffie! Good for you! (Even though Yuffie's never been one of my favorites)

< So... if Sephiroth was my role model, would you be afraid of me? (That is, if I don't scare you already!!) Sephihahahahath! xd

V Owns video games!  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:58 pm
^ Of course I do! I'm not that cheap/poor that I don't own my own video games!

V Has been over-dramatic about something... like me!  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games