Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Paved Courtyard ("The Quad") Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:15 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Unsorted // First Year // The Courtyard // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle
CURRENTLY FEELING // Anxious
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, we can sit! Thank God.'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide smiled widely at that. She hadn't really thought of that, but she realized it was true. If they were sorted into the same, house, they'd be roommates for the next seven years! Well, them and the other girls sorted into their house, but she was sure that, after she was more accustomed to being around the other students, she'd be able to make friends with the other girls, too. "I really hope we get the same house," she said, drawing her knees to her chest and wrapping her arms around them, laying her head on her knees. She yawned a little. "And I'm getting tired, too. And my feet hurt. And I'm hungry." She sighed. She must sound pretty whiny, she knew. But, she couldn't help it; she wasn't really used to going without eating, or waking up so early. She did stand a lot every day, working in the garden or at the market with her mom, but she was usually wearing her sneakers, not the Mary Jane's her mother had bought her for school. She gave another small sigh, and leaned her head over on the side. Then, she spotted Damien, and scowled a little. Why was he standing? Seriously, what was up with that? Was he trying to be all prim and proper like his family taught? Was he too good to sit on the ground or stone benches like the rest of them? She huffed a little, blowing her bangs out of her face in aggravation, and letting them settle back over her face. He was just so aggravating, standing there, looking down his nose at all of them. "What a git," she mumbled, surprising herself. Ada was usually the last to outright insult a person. But, then, he'd never thought twice about insulting her, so she supposed that maybe he deserved it... even if two wrong didn't make a right, it was just a small wrong, and it made her feel a little better.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Damien Edgeworth
Unsorted // First Year // The Courtyard // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // The First Years
CURRENTLY FEELING // Impatient
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Why can't they hurry the bloody up already?'

User Image

Damien shifted his weight from one leg to another, fighting not to scowl. He was growing tired, and his feet were beginning to ache from standing around for so long. He wasn't accustomed to standing for ages on end. But, he couldn't sit down; if he did, his feet would only hurt even more when he had to stand and walk into the school. He sighed a little, a quiet, small sigh, one that would likely go unnoticed by anyone. He must never show signs of weakness or weariness; he must always appear strong and in control. But, sometimes it was so tiring... He honestly thought that, if he could get away with it, he might just eat a quick meal at the feast and head off to bed early. He didn't much care to stay up much longer; besides, he would need a good night's sleep for lessons.

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:18 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie giggled and rufffled her hair. "Yeah, I've only ever listened to muggle music." She shrugged and nodded her head. "Three Days Grace is one of my favourites too." She said with a half smile. "I'll have to introduce you to all my music sometime." She chewed her lip thoughtfully. "Maybe on a weekend?" She asked, hoping he got her request to hang out more, even if they weren't in the same house, and of course hoping he said yes as well.

OOC:...

Feeling:
Where I am: The Quad
What I'm doing: Waiting
Who I'm with: Jack
Love interest: Jack

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:25 pm
User Image
Jack Blank

Unsorted/ Pureblood / First year

- From the beginning I drew pictures of the searching sun
Blissfully denying what is instinct-

- Since the beginning
I’ve seen
color, but lately it’s been tainted
With
grays and under-glows-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

“Yeah, that sounds great,” Jack responded with enthusiasm. The truth was that he really needed help when it came to music. He only knew about the music that he’d heard on the radio and he hardly knew how to work that. Of course, spending time with Gracie might have been the real motive.
“I wonder what will happen after the sorting ceremony? We don’t have any free time do we?” He wondered aloud. “It’s pretty late so I guess we’d just go to bed after we eat. Do classes start the next day?”

((OoC smile )

Feeling: at ease
Where I am: The courtyard
What I'm doing: waiting
Who I'm with: Nell? Gracie
Love interest: Gracie  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:37 pm

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Gracie's face lit up. "Really?" She asked with excitement, and then started laughing, of course he meant what he said. She smiled at him, her blue eyes twinkling with happiness. Gracie shrugged. "I doubt it, I mean there is the feast and all, but after that I think its straight to bed. And I think we have classes tomorrow." Suddenly she shivered as a cold gust of wind blew through the courtyard. She turned her face to the sky, silently cursing it for being so cold outside.

Feeling:

The days are fading

With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle smiled at Ada. "I'm sure we will. The hat would be crazy to put us in seperate houses." She laughed quietly, but it cut off abruptly when Ada called Damien a git. She looked at Ada with a bit of shock. Obviously Damien was a git but she had never expected Adalaide to say it. She snickered and looked at him, and a plan suddenly came to mind. "Hey Ada, you know how i said my family was friends with his? Well they're not just friends. My dad has a lot of influence, and I'm sure Mr. Edgeworth would be... pissed if Damien ruined that friendship. So I can basically do whatever I want to Damien and he can't say a thing that will make me mad because that would ruin the alliance between my father and his." A small smirk danced on her lips. It was a perfect plan, at least she thought so.
User Image
OOC: Does that sound like a good plan Cara? x) I think it'd work against Damien. Do you?

Feeling:
Who I'm with: Ada
Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Skymira

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

╰☆╮ą v ε и Ð ε я - Ɍ σ Ș є
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxυ β σ ι Ș ╰☆╮
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I thought I cared for what you had to say, but then you spoke and my attention somehow blew away...

"Raiden." She said her name like she was trying it out." It's nice, I like it." Lavender-Rose watched where Raiden's eyes went and saw they were on Dominic and the Gorgon. Maybe she was jealous or annoyed. She couldn't tell, but her short breaths were making it seemed like she was bothered. "My names Lavender-Rose." She looked back at Raiden."Are you annoyed?"

[.....]

" I plan to live forever!.....So far so good. "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

FIRST YEAR / UNSORTED / PUREBLOOD

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Unsorted // Muggleblood

Mood: Blah

OoC: (())

Raiden shrugged, “ I really don’t know I guess. Definitely annoyed if nothing else. Whatever I guess I’ll see soon enough what those two are like. They just seem so high above everyone else here and it’s making me feel like crap just being around them.”

Whoa there, Raiden stopped herself; there you go again spilling all your feelings out to Glue… I mean Lavender-Rose there. She frowned and continued, “Ah, thanks I guess, about my name I mean. Though I’m not too sure how I feel about it. Lavender-Rose was it? Is there a story behind that one, it seems a little odd?”

She really liked this kid. She was more too the point than any of the others here. It made it easier talking to her. Drae of course was cool and she silently made a pact with herself to get whatever it was that was sorting them back if it didn’t place the three of them in the same house. Well maybe not since she wasn’t exactly sure what it was.

User Image
Jack Blank

Unsorted/ Pureblood / First year

- From the beginning I drew pictures of the searching sun
Blissfully denying what is instinct-

- Since the beginning
I’ve seen
color, but lately it’s been tainted
With
grays and under-glows-

Jack put his hands back in the pockets of his jacket as a gust of freezing wind hit the first years again. His cheeks were red from the cold and his hands were going numb. Gloves might have been a good idea, but he didn’t own any that he particularly liked.
“Tha’d make sense, though I didn’t know classes would start so soon.” He replied as he swayed a bit trying to warm himself back up by moving. “Wow, it’s so cold here. I hope they let us inside soon at least before one of us collapses.”

((OoC smile )

Feeling: at ease
Where I am: The courtyard
What I'm doing: talking to Gracie
Who I'm with: Gracie
Love interest: Gracie  

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:39 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron raised an eyebrow when Caitlin told him to speak with Gracie and the others in the group. "Do you have a problem with something?" he asked, blurting it out. He didn't mean to offend her if he did in any way, but he asked too quickly and didn't stop himself. The next moment, a darker skinned girl approached the two who sat on the staircase. "Hey, I'm Cameron," he told her with a smirk. She wore a cute skirt and shirt with long, dark blue socks although they looked black in the dim lighting.

wearing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:50 pm
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
Chantale Ellis

House: Unsorted
Year: First
Pureblood

Nell gave another smiled and decided to join them on the steps of the staircase and sat down. She observed the boy her friend was more-than-likely interested in and decided that he seemed like the nice sort. However she had this odd feeling, just like when she had been standing with Jack and Gracie and asked, "Am I interrupting something?" with her Scottish accent softening.

What I'm wearing: Isn't she cute?
Who's she with: Caitlin and Cameron
Thoughts: Not again!

I just kicked down, I love when I’m seen
Yeah, and if I’m on a tour back, the message is free
Then there’s a fire, a ray, a knot in sight
And if you get popped here, you get ‘em a lot
You get a heart, bake

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:06 am

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron shook his head to answer Nell's question. "Nope, you're not interrupting anything," he said before continuing. "At all." Was Caitlin upset about something? She suddenly burst out for him to go speak with the group who were talking about what music they listen to.

wearing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:25 am
I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
Chantale Ellis

House: Unsorted
Year: First
Pureblood

Raising an eyebrow curiously at the pair, Nell could only assume that they had some sort of row. Maybe not as bad as the one earlier but enough to make the atmosphere around them somewhat tense. Not knowing what to say she merely kicked out her feet and hummed to the melody of The Parting Glass a folk tale she remembers he Da singing as he worked.

What I'm wearing: Isn't she cute?
Who's she with: Caitlin and Cameron
Thoughts:

I just kicked down, I love when I’m seen
Yeah, and if I’m on a tour back, the message is free
Then there’s a fire, a ray, a knot in sight
And if you get popped here, you get ‘em a lot
You get a heart, bake

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:11 am
User Image

Lucie Mead

No longer having the security of her older sister, Lucie was in the middle of a sea of first years. She tugged on the ends of her hair and looked around. She hoped she would be in Ravenclaw with Clare. She stayed close to the others.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:39 am
User Image
Astrid Reginald
FIRST YEAR : UNSORTED
MUGGLE-BORN

After an tedious task of getting onto a boat, floating across a river and hoping out, Astrid was hungry as hell. She tried as hard as she could not knock into anyone. She looked around nervously and bit her bottom lip then hoped for sorting to start soon. She was hungry

Exit to:

Feeling: Hungry
Doing: Standing at the Quad
What do I want to be doing: Eating!

Out.Of.Cake:

"The day I stop loving you is the day I close my eyes forever

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:09 am
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way they scream!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: Cameron WHERE am I: The Quad. WHAT am I doing: Something I don't want to... WHAT'S On my mind: Family WHO'S with me: Cameron. STUCK in my head: Stand out.
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin's face went red, "It seemed like you wanted to go talk about music with them, I didn't want to keep you here if you didn't want to sit in an awkward silence," She said, standing up. Caitlin looked at Nell next, "Don't worry, there was nothing to interrupt anyway," She said, walking away to find somewhere else to sit. Caitlin felt offended, she didn't mean for him to take it the wrong way! She hadn't wanted him to just sit there if he didn't want to.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:...
User Image

I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:46 am

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Gracie nodded and rubbed her hands together. A small smile burst from her lips as she thought of something. "Wouldn't it suck if the professor came out to let us in only to find that the whole first year class had died of hypothermia?" She giggled and blew on her cold hands, to try and warm them up. She of course had never even thought to bring gloves.

Feeling:

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:08 am

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron looked up at Caitlin when she stood up. Watching her as she walked away, the boy let out a sigh. "Do all girls act like this?" he mumbled in Nell's earshot. The girls back home acted like this often enough for it to be annoying, so it would make sense that the ones at Hogwarts also acted like, well, a girl. Cameron would get an answer to his question no matter what because either Nell would tell him the answer, or she'd get offended and he'd know the answer is a 'yes.'

wearing

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games