Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:35 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Third Year
Mood: Depressed
Thoughts: ...
With: Damien
His concerns washed over her and she felt overwhelmed. "My....My grandfather died last week. I.. It's alright. We weren't really close." Marina muttered, not wanting anyone else to hear her. The last thing she needed right now was the whole of Hogwarts gossiping about her. Her face was drawn and pale, and ger legs felt a bit unsteady. She hoped the train would arrive soon, so she could find a compartnent and hide. She didn't want anyone else to see her like this.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:36 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Second Year Ravenclaw Pureblood Beater

▶ When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars ◀
▶ When darkness comes you know I'm never far ◀

╒═════════════════════════════╕

Chance glanced at Virgil, then back at Jaslyn. "My apologies. It appears your knight is here after all. It's good to see you too, Virgil." he said. Despite spending so much time with Jaslyn over the summer, he had not really seen or spoken to Virgil at all. Just Jaslyn, who was now wrapped around his neck like a pendant. Surprisingly, he was not surprised at this. In fact, he had grown used to her hugging him. "I think we have to wait a little while longer until the train leaves, but when the time comes, we can all sit together. How's that sound?" he replied to her question. Truthfully, he would much rather have just him and Jaslyn in a single compartment, but Virgil couldn't be left behind. Plus, they probably had things to catch up on. Glancing at a man in the distance, he stared, his eyes cold and empty. That must be their father... He turned away, and refocused on his friends.

╘═════════════════════════════╛

You'll never be alone...
Hear the whispers in the dark...

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:42 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Third Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calm
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Away from that house... finally.'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien frowned, placing a hand on her shoulder. The gesture felt odd for him, but... it seemed like it was necessary. He'd never really had to comfort anyone... he was sorry to admit that he was more of the type of person to cause heartache than comfort. "I'm sorry, Marina, I... I mean, even if you weren't close, it's still... that's hard. I mean... I've never... when my grandparents died, I was still too young to be sad. But... I mean... I'm really sorry. Is there anything you need, anything I can do?" That was what he was supposed to do, right? They... weren't they friends now? So, he should try to help, right? Too bad he didn't have the slightest idea of what to do.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:50 pm

Marina said nothing until he spoke. "I'll be fine. I always am." She felt his hand on her shoulder and felt something in her stomach. Butterflies? How odd. Why would that make her nervous? True, she wasn't much of a physical contact person but it was just a hand. No big deal. She mentally shrugged. Whatever. Her emotions were in a wreck right now. It was probably nothing. "Just don't tell anyone else, OK? I don't want everyone all over me. It's too awkward." If she could avoid telling anyone else it'd be great. Marina wasn't sure why she'd told him; it had just slipped out.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:53 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina

User Image

Damien nodded, a sad smile spreading on his lips. "Yeah, sure. No problem. I mean, who would I tell?" That was a rather sad truth. The only person other than her that he ever spoke to was Dominic, and he would never tell Dominic about this. Hell, he doubted if Dominic would care.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:53 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Jaslyn sighed and let go of his neck. She nodded her head at his suggestion and shuffled her feet awkwardly. She was more than happy to see him and be with him again, but it was really awkward to be around him and her father at the same time. She didn't want her father thinking anything about the pair and going all crazy on her but she didn't want to just stand there either. She'd prefer to be hugging him, or leaning against him, or really touching him in anyway, but to much of that would draw attention from her father. She glanced at him again and then turned away to look at Chance. "How's Cecille?" She asked, to break the silence.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: Chance?

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:58 pm
Marima Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Third Year

Marina nodded. "Thanks." She glanced around at the crowd just to make sure no one was gawking at her and racong off to tell their friends. "So how was the rest of your summer? Is everything... okay at home?" she asked, glad to change the subject.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:00 pm
User Image

Alaric
Jonathan Fallrein
12~ Gryffindor~ Pureblood

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶ ◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄

Alaric had run ahead of Lily, Raphael, and Eve to find Tobi. Aunt Lily had given the news to them earlier that month that Tobi would be staying with the. From now on. Eve had been a littleesz than thrilled at first, as she wasn't keen on having two lbrothers. Alaric hadn't minded, but there was always the way the two boys had met in the first place, which could make things awkward. Regardless, Alaric felt responsible to help the boy find his way around. He saw He searched the crowd for the boy, and passed Chance. Alaric waved but kept going through the crowd. At one point he thought he saw Rei, the by from Leky Cauldron, but he swerved around and eventually found Tobi. Thor, Alaric's Barn Owl flew over to the boy and landed on his shoulder. Well, it seemed Alaric wouldn't have to be the one to say Hello, the bird had already done that for him.

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶ ◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄

((Out of Character~~ ))
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

User Image

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records that never could be broke

Do it for your people
Do it for your pride
How will you know if you never even try?

Kai Sparrowheart

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:04 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli moved away from Cam when Sun joined them, rubbing her eyes to get rid of any signs of the tears she almost shed. She smiled at Sun, but not with her normal enthusiasm. "Hi Sun! Are you trying out for the team again this year?" She asked, geunienly interested, and quite happy to get off the subject of her summer, though she was glad she had been able to tell someone about it, and she was glad that someone had been Cam. She glanced at the older Gryffindor and smiled at him.
OOC:...

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:06 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Fourteen: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda shrugged. Let's see, what did I do? The girl was as pale as usual which showed she didn't leave her house too often. The best thing that happened was that Kaitlyn got a better job. "Well, my sister got a job in Hogsmeade," she said, "so maybe we'll see her around if he go into town." Ha! she thought. Yeah, right. No one goes into Puddifoot's unless they're on a date. "Since she got a better paying job, I'm hoping that at least next year I can get a new broom. What have you been up to this summer?" she asked, genuinely curious about what Eretria did over the last two months.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:06 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina

User Image

Damien blushed, realizing his hand was still on her shoulder, and brought it back to his chest to cross his arms. He snorted at her question. "All my parents do is fight, I was given free roam of the grounds but still spent the majority of the Summer in my room just to avoid my mom's ugly looks. My dad was weirdly... I guess affectionate would be the word? He kept coming to my room and compulsively checking on me, and offering to take me places to do things. He skipped work twice to take me to Diagon Alley. He never skips work... It was kind of weird." Weird didn't even begin to cover it as far as he was concerned. He glanced around. "Honestly, I'm glad to be going back to school, just to be away from how weird it is at home."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:13 pm

Marina failed to notice his blush, too caught up with her own feelings. "Me too," she admitted a bit shamefaced. "First they were furious with me, then they were so overprotective that I wasn't allowed to go to Diagon Alley for my school things, and then this happened. Now my mum's crying all the time and really distant and my dad's working all the time and stressed. Neither of them have noticed me at all lately. I'm like a ghost in my own house." She sighed and sat down on her trunk. "I never thought I'd say this but I can't wait to be back in the Slytherin Common Room. At this point it's looking better than home."  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:13 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana sighed with relief when Heather confirmed Samuel to be alright. Or, at least safe. She remembered when Katrina said he hadn't returned any of her owls, so she looked at her. "Kat, did Sam ever write back?" If he's home and received those letters, he must have replied. If he didn't... Ariana's mind trailed off as she waited for an answer.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:18 pm
User Image

I hate the world today
You're so good to me
I know but I can't change
Tried to tell you
But you look at me like maybe
I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
𝔈𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝔚𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢
Fourth Year - Slytherin Chaser
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Eretria looked up and down the station, appraising the area before looking back to Amanda. She bit her lower lip, worrying it a bit. "Let's talk about it on the train, in a compartment. I don't want people to overhear."

----------------------------------
State: Annoyed, depressed
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

So take me as I am
This may mean
You'll have to be a stronger man
Rest assured that
When I start to make you nervous
And I'm going to extremes
Tomorrow I will change
And today won't mean a thing

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:19 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Thirteen: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron's smile disappeared the second Elli admitted to having a horrible summer. "Why, what hap-?" Before he could ask, she already began explaining. Worry showed on his expression, and suddenly, the girl was wrapped in his arms as she spoke into his neck. Although he wished he could do or say something to make her feel better, nothing came to mind. The only thing he could do was comfort her with a warm, welcoming hug. When Elli moved away from Cameron, she already seemed to have gotten herself back together at least a tiny bit. Cameron returned her smile with a smirk before looking at Sun.

wearing

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games