Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Baransu no Kanshu (Recruiting)

Back to Guilds

A literate roleplay for the wonderful world of Bleach 

Tags: Bleach, roleplay, shinigami 

Reply The Bleach World
The OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zavits W

Omnipresent Waffles

23,890 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:41 pm
there now the imagery is complete . w.b  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:44 pm
Hahahaha awesome!  

Wandering_Samurai_92
Vice Captain

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:06 pm
Wandering_Samurai_92
Did any crew delete anything recently I'm told something was but can't figure out what. It just says the moderators closed a forum? Helllllllpppppppppp!

I deleted it, the constant perpetual bickering between you everyone and Dalaga was getting irratating and only served to make the guild suffer. So a friggen blew it's head of with my trusty rusty shot gun! *cocks shotgun*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:40 pm
Wow just read through all the pages I was absent for, damn I missed the drama train and thus the chance to use my beloved ban hammer (given after any diplomatic attempts of course).
Oh well.

Anywho seeking to do an expedition to earth alas we have no earth area yet. Would it be ok if we set about making one?  

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

Dalaga Helios

Shameless Genius

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:55 pm
If your going to say the arguing was going to continue would you at least mention the fact that everyone stopped long before you deleted it? It is kind of unfair that you Tsubaki are saying that without even bringing up the fact that what I myself, Saphira, Aero and Kensashi said was an end to the argument? Instead of letting it be seen you deleted it before the drama could be diffused...would you be so kind to at least recap for him what we said?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:00 pm
Dalaga Helios
If your going to say the arguing was going to continue would you at least mention the fact that everyone stopped long before you deleted it? It is kind of unfair that you Tsubaki are saying that without even bringing up the fact that what I myself, Saphira, Aero and Kensashi said was an end to the argument? Instead of letting it be seen you deleted it before the drama could be diffused...would you be so kind to at least recap for him what we said?
Enough, we don't need more drama in the OOC. This was the reason why it was deleted, 1 warning, this is what you get.  

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

Dalaga Helios

Shameless Genius

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:03 pm
Im not trying to create drama...did you even just read what i said? Im asking her to recap what was said last in the thread to diffuse anything that was left in the air since the thread was deleted, thats all...and if you ban i honestly dont care at all...so keep your warnings to yourself, they dont scare me, and yes that was being shity of me but whatever by this point...it was a simple request and statement that is just like before getting blown out of proportion which really is uneeded and the root cause of the previous happenings.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:12 pm
Dalaga Helios
Im not trying to create drama...did you even just read what i said? Im asking her to recap what was said last in the thread to diffuse anything that was left in the air since the thread was deleted, thats all...and if you ban i honestly dont care at all...so keep your warnings to yourself, they dont scare me, and yes that was being shity of me but whatever by this point...it was a simple request and statement that is just like before getting blown out of proportion which really is uneeded and the root cause of the previous happenings.
Warning defied, goodbye.

The reason for this ban? You're asking for someone to quote a thread they just deleted that was filled with drama. If the information was removed to prevent more drama reposting it would... survey says, defeat the point of deleting in the first place.

Now if Kya has problems with my actions here it should be simple enough to have you reinvited. However it seemed fairly clear that she as well as most of the rest of the guild was sick and tired of these discussions being dragged out so I'm acting on behalf of the requests to stop this nonsense repeated several times by simply removing those that would wish to continue this.

I've run many rp guilds and seen many others be torn apart by this type of infighting as people take sides.
For future arguments people if you have an issue please just resolve it over pm with someone, don't drag it out into the open and carry it on and on. If you can't stand someone then block them by all means and you won't have to deal with them anymore, it's that simple. However as long as I'm here and have mod responsibilities I WILL ban people that, after a warning, insist on continuing to drag out a subject that was requested to stop in the public forums (again personal messing is always a more preferable option if you MUST resolve your issue with someone).  

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

Dimitri De Ragnorock

Distinct Hunter

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:19 pm
Look...you dont seem to get it, the last four posts in that thread was one with me apologizing and stating that i did not ask them to come to my defense, and that from that point forward i would just be ignoring any shots at me, it really was a simple request for a recap of that. Saphira said in a nutshell that she was even trying to diffuse the situation herself by rping with another member which if you look back here in tho OOC thread you will see her even asking to rp with the other person again. Aero said that he was not jumping to his wifes defense as it was being claimed but he was going off because what wandering samurai swaid was going to far, finishing up with as long as that doesnt happen anymore there wont be a problem. Ken simply stated that he was invityed to the guild and due to the actions of the members he would no longer be interested, that most were being childish and that if it was really going to be this way he had no interest in being here, finishing up by saying good day.

I simply wanted wandering samurai to know what was said, i did no such thing as disobey your bann, i was trying to at least let them know that we were trying to end the drama not create more...you really jump the gun and abuse your power...now that was starting something. After that my only real interest is finishing the fights im in with Tsubaki and Awsome sensei so would you unban me so that i can actually use my main profile to do it? because if not this character has an invite waiting that i can use to get back in...just know i do not want to fight anymore, it was a simple case of everything getting blown out of proportion like i said and i wanted it to be cleared up so that everyone can just move on.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:26 pm
Dimitri De Ragnorock
Look...you dont seem to get it, the last four posts in that thread was one with me apologizing and stating that i did not ask them to come to my defense, and that from that point forward i would just be ignoring any shots at me, it really was a simple request for a recap of that. Saphira said in a nutshell that she was even trying to diffuse the situation herself by rping with another member which if you look back here in tho OOC thread you will see her even asking to rp with the other person again. Aero said that he was not jumping to his wifes defense as it was being claimed but he was going off because what wandering samurai swaid was going to far, finishing up with as long as that doesnt happen anymore there wont be a problem. Ken simply stated that he was invityed to the guild and due to the actions of the members he would no longer be interested, that most were being childish and that if it was really going to be this way he had no interest in being here, finishing up by saying good day.

I simply wanted wandering samurai to know what was said, i did no such thing as disobey your bann, i was trying to at least let them know that we were trying to end the drama not create more...you really jump the gun and abuse your power...now that was starting something. After that my only real interest is finishing the fights im in with Tsubaki and Awsome sensei so would you unban me so that i can actually use my main profile to do it? because if not this character has an invite waiting that i can use to get back in...just know i do not want to fight anymore, it was a simple case of everything getting blown out of proportion like i said and i wanted it to be cleared up so that everyone can just move on.
You did disobey, I told you to drop it and you did not. In fact you continued to disrespect me saying that it was a threat. A warning is not a threat, it's a promise. We are trying to keep the peace, you have insisted on continuing to pursue this. I'll leave the unban to Kya if she see's it fit until then your statement of getting in with another alt just means one more ban click for me and does't effect me in the slightest.  

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:30 pm
Dimitri De Ragnorock

Just let it go man. You may not think your creating drama and that your trying to end it, but you are making more and you aren't ending anything. Just drop the subject entirely and let it go. I'm gunna unban you since enforcing rules and keeping piece is the reason I was given crew status. Please for the sake of less head aches just bite the bullet and let go. No if you are so hell bent on proving your a good person or good rper then fine. Prove it by acting the better man and let go, show your rp skills with a smile. Stop taking things so personally and I gaurntee you will have a pleasant stay here.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:31 pm
Dark Bunny Lord

Please let me handle this. This is the reason I was given crew status :l  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:35 pm
Dimitri De Ragnorock
Dark Bunny Lord

Seriously...what is wrong with you guys, why are you so insistent in starting fights? I asked for her to recap, how was that so bad? I just told you what was said, and explained that i have no interest in fighting...i just want to continue as i was, i wanted the drama to be taken out of the air and continue on in the fight like i had been prior...I cant belive this...now that im trying to end the fighting for good, trying to explain to wandering samurai what was said to remove the bad blood as much as possible so that we can go on with our lives not at each others throats...thats what gets me banned...this really is not a good way to do business...
*facepalm* Just pm it to him yourself, or better yet, apologize for bringing so much drama into the guild. That would take care of a lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:38 pm
If it counts i tried to delete it after i saw what you wrote, we had posted within a minuet of each other...but it seems you picked up on it...i realized you were right so i wanted to delete it before it was seen...im just not going to talk out of character anymore

edit:though i did honestly apologize though nobody got to see it...it was in the deleted thread, not ten min before it was deleted...but it really was not all me, it takes two to tango, but i am sorry for my half of it.  

Dalaga Helios

Shameless Genius

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Bleach World

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games