Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:33 pm
Michael sighed and sat down on the bed next to Mirror. "Well . . . I was blinded before I fully knew how to use my powers. I had to learn to blind the . . . old fashioned way." he said, frowning.

Kirari nodded. "Okay." she whispered softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:45 pm
Mirror nodded a little. "Can you. . . Can you help me?" She asked with mild reluctance. She sighed, she was used to helping other's but not getting help herself. It went against so many of her morals yet, she needed this help. He knew more about this than she did. She. . . needed them. She finally looked up at him with open eyes, unlike humans who's eyes turned milky her eyes looked like mirrors. She wanted to cry.

Jake smiled and returned with a little metal stick that had a number on it. "I got us one of everything." He boasted sitting down opposite her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:41 pm
Michael frowned a little bit more. "I can try." he said softly. "It's . . . difficult to teach . . .difficult to learn as well. But I'm willing to try if you are." he said.

Kirari blinked and looked at the stick. "What's that?" she asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:01 pm
Mirror nodded a little trying her best not to cry. She would rather be enthralled in front of a mirror then lose her sight. But alas she lost her sight. Would she ever get it back? If not. She was happy to learn everything she could from Michael. Damn it! Those fluffy feelings were creeping up on her again. She remembered his body when she helped him bath. Why did she have to remember them now? She blushed a little from embarrassment hoping he'd misunderstand it as embarrassment for having to ask for help.

"It's our order number. The cook will call it and I'll go get the food."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:11 pm
Michael smiled a little. "Alright. Well, maybe you should take a lesson from Ricky for right now. Just rest first. It's . . . disorienting. Take a bit of time to at least try to digest it. Come to terms with it if you can." he said softly. He really was just trying to help.

Kirari smiled. "Cool. That sounds good." she said scooting over so that she was closer to Jake. She liked sticking close to him. She figured . . . if she stayed close, she wouldn't ever be in trouble again.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:50 pm
Mirror nodded a few times nibbling her lip. She slowly moved on the bed being careful of Ricky before laying back in the bed staring sightlessly at the ceiling. She still had the horrid headache too. It was then she realised, she'd broken a promise to Rabbit. She promised not to do something like that again. She was such a horrible sister. Her arms went protectively around Ricky drawing him close to her. Fresh tears gathered at her eyes. She wished that she'd never taken Ricky to Rennet. She should have remembered Rennet was a screamer.

Jake smiled back drawing her close cuddling her. The poor thing was still so spooked. It wasn't like her to rush at him. He wasn't complaining. Well. . . that was until his hand went somewhere it shouldn't. . . at least not uninvited and in public. He thought it was her shoulder. Turned out not to be.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:17 pm
Michael frowned a little. "Er . . . Mirror? May I have my brother back please?" he asked a bit hesitantly. He could tell that she was upset . . . but he really wanted his brother and he was worried that Mirror might lash out at the nearest thing in the process of coming to terms with her blindness . . . and for the moment, the nearest thing was Ricky.

Kirari stiffened once she felt a touch that was both . . . nice . . . but also not welcome! It was instinctual. She turned and slapped Jake right across the face. She hadn't even thought about it before she found that she had done it. "I . . . I . . ." her eyes had tears forming in the corners of her eyes. She scooted back from him slightly. "You. Stay . . . stay there." she murmured before getting up and going to the other side of the table. Her face was bright red, embarrassed and ashamed that he had . . . groped her. She wasn't sure what to do anymore . . . she really hadn't wanted that touch . . . even though it did feel nice . . . but he shouldn't be touching there! She was mad, but she was also confused. Why had he done that?! Why did he have to go and do that?! She hadn't realized that it had just been an accident.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:25 pm
Jake gasped realising what he had done. Then a slap on his face and Kirari demanded he stay where he was as she moved to the other side of the table. "Ah Kira no I didn't mean too!" He cried squeaking the last word a bit. "It was an accident! I'm sorry! Please come back." He looked highly upset that he'd upset her too. He hadn't meant to make her feel uncomfortable. Not at all.

Mirror opened her eyes thought she still couldn't see she could sense Ricky in her arms. Michael's voice was laced with worry. "As if I'd hurt him." She growled clearly offended. "Besides, he'll just come back even if I hand him over." She knew this yet she felt herself untangling herself from the boy and letting him go so Michael could take him from her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:35 pm
Kirari shifted a bit awkwardly. "I . . . No. Sorry Jake. I just . . . I need a bit of space right now." she said, feeling bad for not wanting to go back but . . . she just wasn't comfortable with cuddling anymore . . . not right now anyways.

Michael sighed and then picked up his brother. "I'm just . . . I . . ." he felt a bit awkward. He hadn't meant to accuse Mirror of anything . . . but . . . "He's my brother Mirror. You can understand why I'd be protective right?" he asked softly. After all . . . he'd almost lost Ricky once . . .  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:43 pm
Mirror sat up. Her expression that of torture. "Just leave Michael. Enjoy your brother while I remember that it's my fault I no longer have mine." She said bitterly. Maybe that was why she loved having Ricky around, because it hurt less. All this pain hurt less with that boy around her.

Jake sighed. "All right then." He replied now feeling ashamed of himself. "I'll go see if our order is ready yet." He got up and went to the window where he placed the order. He hadn't meant to do it. Honest.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:55 pm
Michael cringed. "I'm . . . I'm sorry." he whispered before leaving. He really hadn't meant to cause her to feel guilty.

Kirari almost called out to ask him to stay. But she closed her mouth before the word 'wait' could escape. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat. She had just wanted a bit of space . . . not for him to leave . . . She slumped across the table and flicked sparks from one hand to the other, a bit of a pout on her face. She felt bad for having reacted like that. She could kinda tell that it had probably been an accident but still . . . They hadn't really watched where their hands went . . . It had triggered a bit of a panic attack . . . Her eyes widened as she realized something, her head falling to the table. Oh no! She didn't have PTSD did she?!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:57 am
Mirror threw her pillow in his general direction then curled up under the blankets and cried. She'd never hurt Ricky! She wanted him back to take comfort in the fact she didn't fail someone this time. Some small part of her understood why Michael had asked for Ricky back but it still hurt.

Jake returned looking very guilty and ashamed for his unwanted and accidental touch. He hoped to the gods he hadn't ruined anything they had together. He sat back across from her. "Our food isn't ready yet." He replied staring at the table.
"Look! Jake's having girls troubles-!" *whack* He sent a pot plant growing quickly and slapped the boy across the face.
Jake put a hand on Kirari's head running his fingers through her hair. "Please Kira, I hadn't meant to do it. I would have asked first, you know me. I would have asked. I'm not asking you to forgive me straight away for my lapse in judgement. I just. . . I just want to hold you again, keep you safe. Please, I love you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:30 pm
Kirari looked up at Jake with a bit of a smile. "It's okay Jake. I get that it was an accident I just . . ." she sighed and lay her head back on the table, the smile fading. "I need a bit of space right now. Not . . . a lot of space . . . just a little bit." she said, trying to hint that she didn't want him to go away again. But she wasn't quite sure how to say it. She didn't quite feel like just blurting it out. She wasn't sure how well that would be received. "I love you too." she added, eyes closing, just feeling better from feeling Jake's fingers in her hair. It was . . . relaxing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:49 pm
Jake nodded but didn't stop running his fingers through Kirari's hair. "When you're ready, I'm here." He said with a smile. He tried to make her see that he understood. He just wanted her happy. That's all he wanted.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:47 pm
Kirari smiled and caught Jake's hand, giving it a small squeeze. "I know." she said softly, looking up at him. "Thanks."

Meanwhile, Michael had reentered his room with the sleeping Ricky. He was just lying the other down in bed with he began to wake up. "Hey, sleepy-head." he said with a smile.

Ricky moaned softly, coming out of unconsciousness. He blinked and looked up at his brother with a small smile. Then he remembered what happened last and he shot up. "Mirror! Is she-"

Michael's smile faded a little. "Ricky. Mirror's . . . okay. She's like me now though. Blind. She needs some time to come to terms with that." he said softly, running a hand through the other's hair.

Ricky frowned, but he lay back, pulling the covers close. "But . . . Mike? I think . . . Can I go back?" he asked softly, looking up at his big brother.

Michael sighed. "I don't think-"

"Please? She won't hurt me. I know she won't. She helped me." he said softly.

Michael sighed a bit more and then nodded. "Alright. If your sure. But after a nap! Okay mister?" he said, not wanting to give his brother back to Mirror just yet . . .

Ricky smiled. "Okay." he said softly, cuddling into the blankets.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games